Update 55.4 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 55.4, released on Thursday, August 4th, 2022.
News and Notes:
- Hound Damage Over Time and Vulnerability effect stacking now has an internal five second cooldown, which will prevent stacks from accumulating more quickly than intended.
- Living Hounds no longer follow players from wilderness zones into quests, or from quests into wilderness zones. It is still possible for a Hound to spawn in a new area if the "You Are Being Hunted" effect is still on you when you enter a new area.
- Hound scripting has been adjusted to prevent situations where Hounds do not become attackable after spawning, and to make them attackable after a few seconds if they find themselves in that state.
- Scripting has been adjusted to prevent new stacks of Hound Damage Over Time and Vulnerability effects from being added to players if the Hound is not attackable.
- Fixed an issue where Hounds were not properly learning who their attack target was when spawning, and were standing around until someone moved.
- Hounds no longer spawn in a few more areas where they would cause issues.
- Hounds will no longer loop teleport home when in deep water.
- Hounds will no longer leash in certain dungeons.
- Fire Reaper Wings no longer erroneously allow the display of Hardcore Season 6 wings.