Update 55.3 Release Notes
Here are the release notes for Update 55.3, released on Wednesday, July 27th, 2022.
News and Notes:
- Corrected an issue that could cause "Skeletons in the Closet" to not be able to be completed. The raid is now open!
- Fear Reapers no longer trigger their damage over time effect after they have died.
- Whirling Wrists in Shiradi is now properly one Action Point per rank.
- Panacea Poultice in Apothecary can now be cast when targetting an undead friend.
- Vile Chemist's Defensive Roll now functions.
- Primal Avatar's Thorn spells are now properly considered poison spells.
- Tabaxi and Tabaxi Trailblazer now have their correct icons for their enhancement trees.
- Potentially fixed a bug that prevents movement upon finishing loading into the game. Let us know if you are still affected by this bug.
- The missing Filigree from Sharn have been found!
- Greater Shout can now be used with appropriate Metamagics.
- Draconic Incarnations Core abilities now require you to take them in order.
- Axiom of Faith in Divine Crusader no longer requires proficiency.
- Shadowdancer's Depths of Darkness now explains that it won't stack with other Alternate Forms.
- The Brighthorn augment now correctly works on ranged attacks.
- Shields are no longer erroneously able to be placed inside of Cosmetic Weapon Aura kits, as they do not actually allow their models to be changed.
- Legendary Dreadnought's 4th Core should now grant its Melee and Ranged Power.
- Majesty in Fatesinger now restores Charisma damage again.
- Legendary Greensteel augments display again!
- Legendary Characters now display their XP reports in challenges correctly.
- Flawless Siberys Dragonshards now have proper tooltips.
- Players on mounts no longer randomly T-Pose.
- Level 31 and 32 accessories now properly appear in-game.
- A large number of typos and text fixes have been made.
- Skeletons in the Closet raid enemies are now in their appropriate Monster Manuals.
- Potions of Sovereign Healing can now be used while moving.
- You can now apply the Legendary Dread Isle's Curse set to your Dinosaur Bone crafted equipment via a new Isle of Dread Set Augment.
- Quarterstaff bonus effects from Dinosaur Bone Crafting now automatically apply implement bonuses to your quarterstaff.
- Bonuses to ability scores from Dinosaur Bone Crafting are now increased while slotted into a Minor Artifact.
- Wishes of Racial Memories now have warnings about when to use them appropriately.
- Isle of Dread: The Dark Secret that appears in "Hail to the King" is a relic of the development process, and is not supposed to be in the game, which is why it has no dialogue. It will be removed in the next patch.