Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by BloodWynn View Post
    Maybe I am doing something wrong, but this is still broken for me / many of my slotted items. I have multiple items that STILL show the old augment appearance, have old augments in them, and when I try to use the Jewels Kit on them or move them into the Augment mini-window, the game client tells me 'you cannot augment this item because it does not contain any augment slots'.

I am sure it is just me doing something wrong, but am not sure what else to try...

SkarrLorn
    No, it's not just you. I'm having same situation. Makes me wonder how many other augments I have that are broken now. The one I'm struggling with right now was sloted more than a year ago...

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Isit_II View Post
    ..and yes. It do have an augment-slot

That item still has the old style augment slot.

You will need to get a legacy augment unslotter (available from cannith crafting hall vendors and maybe some other places.)
    -Double Click on the Legacy Augment Unslotter
    -Drag the item that you wish to unslot a legacy augment from
    -Select which Legacy Augment you would like to unslot
    -Click "Unslot Augment"
    -Log Out
    -Log Back in

Then the item and augment will be updated to the new system and you can reslot them using the interface you just tried.

Community Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post

You will need to get a legacy augment unslotter (available from cannith crafting hall vendors and maybe some other places.)
    -Click "Unslot Augment"
    -Log Out
    -Log Back in

Then the item and augment will be updated to the new system and you can reslot them using the interface you just tried.
    I had no idea there were two different styles of augments... I'm pretty sure I've used these tools before to unslot my augments... Anyway, I'm going to try your posted steps tomorrow morning.

Thanks for the guidence. Much appriciated. I'll post tomorrow how it went

Isit

Community Member

Smile Problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post

-Click "Unslot Augment"
    -Log Out
    -Log Back in

It worked perfectly. Thank you very much
    Yes, had to relog for the augmentslot to come back. This time in colour.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megahurtz View Post
    This is not justification for changing, with no notice, the way an item has behaved for the last 7.5 years.
    I totally agree. Upon reading these postings I quickly logged into my bankingtoon hoping my trinket would not be BTC now. It hadn't and still looked like 'old augment' so now it is over at my maintoon should it suddenly change to BTC.

Good thing one found out. I would have hated if an item suddenly got frozen in a banking-toon.

Community Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    We have been listening to your feedback and will be taking a look at the binding status of The Master's Gift.
    Yeay!! +2

Community Member

Unhappy Augments still broken?

Quote Originally Posted by MEdwards View Post
    Has anyone been able to use augments since the patch? I click on bound or unbound kits or augments. I see the animation like they're opening, but the window never opens. I have removed all augments from bags, logged off and logged back on. Is there something else I can do?
    Yes, I was wondering the same. I too doubleclicked and the animation shoed and nothing happened.
    However one has to now drag the item into the "augment Item" -icon (on the right side, looks like a crest) and then drag the augment to the items slot. I just did that and it worked
    Last edited by Isit_II; 11-22-2020 at 09:01 AM.

Default Epic Necro items

The game worlds have reopened.

For people impacted by an augment or augment item binding issue over the past two days, please read the following:

1. Items that currently have an incorrect binding status due to an augment being slotted into them prior to the patch will remain in that state unless the augment is unslotted. We are offering a free coupon for five Jeweller's Toolkits with the Coupon Code 5JEWELKIT, available to redeem once per account through Redeem Code in the DDO Store in-game. This coupon is available to redeem through November 27th, 2020.

2. Augments that had a broken binding state at the time of the patch but are either slotted inside of an item or in a bag when you log into the game for the first time following today's patch will remain in that state after being removed from the item or bag until you next log in. Once you relog with the augment in your inventory, the augment will return to its correct binding state.
    Epic items are not creating augment slots when using tapestries - Tapestries are used up, but no augment slot is applied.
    Characters most played - Zaofu, Zaosin and Zaotil (Thelanis) - Xaoru (Sarlona)

This coupon is available to redeem through November 27th, 2020.
    It is not.

"Sorry, the coupon has expired"

Thank You.
    Last edited by kanordog; 11-27-2020 at 06:35 PM.

We are offering a free coupon for five Jeweller's Toolkits with the Coupon Code 5JEWELKIT, available to redeem once per account through Redeem Code in the DDO Store in-game. This coupon is available to redeem through November 27th, 2020.
    Yeah, I sat down to do some housekeeping - and found this as well. Expired.

(And for the record, it's not even 8 PM game time, and it's still mid-day in the Pacific.)

C'mon, guys.
    The Basics of DDO / "Select Adventure Pack" Sales & "How to choose an Adventure Pack"

"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." Bill Murray

Quote Originally Posted by sago View Post
    Epic items are not creating augment slots when using tapestries - Tapestries are used up, but no augment slot is applied.

https://ddowiki.com/page/Fountain_of_Necrotic_Might

Doh.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567