Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Community Member

I won't be able to make it tomorrow night folks, Good luck without me!

Community Member

If you still have an opening I would like to be considered as a new party member. Saturday nights are not the ideal night for me as things sometimes come up on Sat nights and I might have to miss a session now and then. But if that's alright with the group I would love to join.

See the following post for a little bit about myself:
    https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...29#post5059129

Judging by the current group line-up it looks like a melee character might be needed most, so I would probably roll up a melee elven ranger (or possibly a dwarven barbarian). I will post more info on what I roll up if/when I am accepted.

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Rion of Erb

Community Member

You are most certainly welcome to join and either of those builds would be Hugely beneficial,

Currently, I am usually tanking as a Dwarven Cleric for melee while everyone else spams ranged dps. Another melee would be welcomed!

Once you make the toon, tell me the name and then I will add him/her to the guild and the roster on the first post.

cheers

Well its that time again hopefully will see everyone in game tonight.
    Livil

Sorry about last week my pop was in the hospital just got home.

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE

I'm planning to be there. Darksnider & Jynoxia just ran one quest last week (Smuggler's Warehouse) while waiting to see if anyone else was going to make it - didn't want to get too far ahead

Sorry guys can't make it to night just had a baby. Feel free to run what ever you guys want I'll get caught up during the week. Oh in case you wanted to know its a girl and she is 9lbs 21&1/2 inches long. Have a great night.

Quote Originally Posted by livil View Post
    Sorry guys can't make it to night just had a baby. Feel free to run what ever you guys want I'll get caught up during the week. Oh in case you wanted to know its a girl and she is 9lbs 21&1/2 inches long. Have a great night.
    Congratulations

Hadn't seen anyone else on yet, so I'll check one more time, but we're probably going to just skip this week, from the look of it.
    Have a good week, and try to get some sleep (mom too <grin>)

Well am logged in and at the wayward lobster. Hope to see everyone tonight.

Livil

Hey guys -

Seems it's been about a month since anyone but Jynoxia & Darksnider have shown up - do you guys still want to try this or is the group more or less abandoned? I'm still willing to give it a go, but running slayers and holding levels can only go on so long At this point, I'm pretty much inclined to assume it's off unless someone posts to the contrary

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234