Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just checked on the status of this bug. It's currently assigned to one of our technical artists so that they can hook up the proper armor appearances for Half Orc males.

The milestone (update in which we would like to have it fixed by) for this bug is Update 17.

classic turbine, sorry. its not that often art problems. the art department is forgiven
    Last edited by toaf; 12-23-2012 at 02:08 PM.
    i find myself and others saying "glad im not paying for this ****" vip from ftp beta till 10.9.2012 fix it...fix it Now!

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    I just checked on the status of this bug. It's currently assigned to one of our technical artists so that they can hook up the proper armor appearances for Half Orc males.

The milestone (update in which we would like to have it fixed by) for this bug is Update 17.
    Feather,

Thanks so much for looking into this personally. So update 17, huh? Well at least that means it might one day be fixed.... When is update 17 coming out... February? Anything else you can do for the aggravation/humiliation of the situation? Maybe at least see if I can get back the Turbine points spent on the appearance kit (150), as this is the one and only time I've ever spent points on an armor kit (and probably last time *crosses fingers*).

At any rate, I don't blame the art department or artists either and I do appreciate the hard work of the Turbine folks. Have a merry Christmas!
    All Haiku courtesy of Kayerith: RAID HAIKU!!: Velah isn't scared//we are killing the zombies//Dahliya is mean? <> Running for the hound!//making babbies fight mommy!//Michael Vick Approved <> Do you trust the shroud?//We must fight Harry two times//bring D-R Breakers <> Race haiku!!: Rusties eat war-forged//I laugh at their suffering//the screams are funny <> War-forged have no souls//batteries not included//save your receipt please <> Toaster surfing haiku!!: Jumping in the air//warforged crowding below me//I cannot get down!!! <> Confusion claims me!//which gender has facial hair?//male or female dwarves? <> It cannot be true! // a dwarf with no beard appears!//ABOMINATION!!
    http://orderoftheemeraldclaw.guildlaunch.com/

Community Member stoopid_cowboy's Avatar

Wow! That is soooo awesome!!! I guess it would be a total bummer if you worked that hard to get your armor just for it to be broken. On the other hand, it would TOTALLY mess with pugs!!!

Dear Turbine,
    Please add a "/show armor off" command. Or, at least give us a DDO store option to buy it. I would gladly pay 5,000tp for this option. It would let me hide the hideous skin on my demonweb heavy plate and it would be EPIC to have an AC tank in his boxers.

yuda
    Quote Originally Posted by KookieKobold View Post
    I guess pants can be optional

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12