Update 35 Patch 1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 35 Patch 1, released on Thursday, March 23rd, 2017.
News and Notes:
- Fixed an issue that prevented some enemies from becoming Champions.
Quests and Adventure Areas
- Riding the Storm Out
- Some monster hit points have been reduced, and some monsters rebalanced.
- Fixed an issue with the sheltered effect.
- Druid and Artificer pet enhancements will now work properly again.
- Fixed an issue with Feint to work properly now.
- New Update 35 monsters are now reflected in their proper Monster Manuals.
- Corrected Dragonborn animations when using an Eldritch Blast.
- Fixed an issue where Dragonborn charging Rune Arms did not animate properly.
- Female Dragonborn now properly strafe run.
- Dragonborn will now show cosmetic eye effects.
- Warlocks will no longer see placeholder text during character creation.