Update 33 Patch 1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 33 Patch 1, released on Thursday, October 27th, 2016.
News and Notes:
- Handwraps can once again be purchased on the Auction Houses. They are now located under Exotic Weapons.
- Monk Damage Reduction on handwraps will no longer disappear after zoning or resting.
- Favored Soul enhancement "Ascendancy" multi-selector options for the new deities all may target the correct target types now instead of "Self, Friend, or Undead".
- Handwraps no longer take durability damage.
- The Draught of Midnight works properly again.
- Fixed a crashing issue with missile weapons.
- Pet collars now properly apply on-hit effects.
- Artificer Iron Defender and Druid Wolf Companions are now proficient with handwraps (to allow them to properly use collars).
- The Reaper's Helm now displays properly on warforged and Bladeforged.
"Death's Smile" cosmetic helm flavor text is no longer grammatically incorrect.
- Headless zombies no longer drop treasure bags.
- Red and Purple named enemies can no longer erroneously spawn as Champions.
Quests and other Adventure Areas
- Getting Ahead in Lordsmarch Plaza no longer has erroneous dungeon event text.
- It is no longer possible to close a secret door in Getting Ahead in Lordsmarch Plaza that then prevents quest completion.