Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Wow, Dorim's isn't sticky anymore!?!? Or was it ever?

It's still my go-to source for the wilderness areas that existed up until his retirement from mapping.

Is it simply because it's no longer being updated or the fact that things have changed since it's last update?

Just curious.

Hi Skirmish. DDO forum moderators stopped making stickies like that a long time ago. Instead this thread is listed in their game guide index sticky. I've also been told that this marks this thread as 'not to be purged'. *thumbs up*

On a side note my photobucket account is getting 10GB/month in attention. It might need to move soon. There's now a few places that are hosting my maps.

Dorim
    Ghallanda Toons: Dorim, Torim, Airii
    Visit Dorim's Map Shop

Default Airidil ...

If you want, I'll be happy to host the pictures. I have a unlimited bandwidth account at my host for my personal website, and would be honored to host these for you and cut your expenses. I play on Thelanis, a lot less than I used to as life is busier now, but I am commited to the game.

Tell me, how can I help?

In fact, I have your maps there now, linked to from my "Adventure Area Table". If you want to change the links on your post to the links at my place, that's fine.
    Officer of X since Beta, now on New Xoriat, (a.k.a. Thelanis)
    Plumwine, Elriq, Icewine, Shadowwine, Mythrylwine, Spiritwine, Neowine, PlumwinezMule, Starwine,.

Default New compilation of maps

Hi
    Dorim's maps plus additional ones are available in the "Interactive DDO game guide"
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=137347
    Why not invite your spouse to play?

Bump for those not using the a/m.

Never forget who you are, for surely the world won’t. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, & it will never be used to hurt you.

Am I just not seeing it on the map, or is the Buccaneer's Walkway a new explorer point out in 3BC? And if so, where is it? I just trekked all over the island and haven't found it.
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Anybody?
    Useful links: A Guide to Using a Gamepad w/ DDO / All Caster Shroud, Hard Shroud, VoD, ToD Einhander, Elochka, Ferrumrym, Ferrumdermis, Ferrumshot, Ferrumblood, Ferrumender, Ferrumshadow, Ferrumschtik All proud officers of The Loreseekers. Except Bruucelee, he's a Sentinel!

Yes. The Walkway is in one of the small side areas near the Tavern. You will see it over head and have to climb a broken wall near it to get up top. Hope this helps.
    Some people are like Slinkies
    They don't really have a purpose
    But they still bring a smile to your face
    When you push them down the stairs

Quote Originally Posted by amnota View Post
    Yes. The Walkway is in one of the small side areas near the Tavern. You will see it over head and have to climb a broken wall near it to get up top. Hope this helps.
    Thanks! I'll go check it out now. And that makes sense, given that it replaced the Salty Wench Tavern explorer. I just had considered that it would be someplace in town. Buccaneer's Walkway sounded like something that should be around the pirate camps or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Airidil View Post
    Hi Skirmish. DDO forum moderators stopped making stickies like that a long time ago. Instead this thread is listed in their game guide index sticky. I've also been told that this marks this thread as 'not to be purged'. *thumbs up*

On a side note my photobucket account is getting 10GB/month in attention. It might need to move soon. There's now a few places that are hosting my maps.

Dorim
    I love this thread. I applaud you and commend you for the time and effort it took to make these. I'd be lost with out them.

That being said.. is there one of the subterranian? LOL i didn't look through all the posts.
    Hands you a Cupcake One of Many of the O'Rum Ferretus's

Bump

I miss Dorim's maps for the new areas I depended on him
    "Some things have to be believed to be seen." Ralph Hodgson

Ciarra Stormbringer Cleric/Sorceror
    Darianna Dawnbringer Wizard
    Riasha Dawnbringer Rogue/Fighter

Rhavynheart Stormbringer Cleric
    Kestryl Stormbringer Sorceror

Bump
    Bearrin (L20 Fighter) - Desmondo (L19 Drow Rogue) - Freebay (L18 Bard) - Freebee (L19 Fighter) - Eclypsse (L18 Sorc) - Freebs (L19 Barb) - Intuit (L20 Cleric) - Krule (L12 Wizard) - Perseus (L17 Cleric) COLOR]

Bump
    Bearrin (L20 Fighter) - Desmondo (L19 Drow Rogue) - Freebay (L18 Bard) - Freebee (L19 Fighter) - Eclypsse (L18 Sorc) - Freebs (L19 Barb) - Intuit (L20 Cleric) - Krule (L12 Wizard) - Perseus (L17 Cleric) COLOR]

Default Dorim's Torch

Dorim's Map Shop has a new tenant and his legacy lives on. A new apprentice has found the master's old tools and has picked up where Dorim left off...

... http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=324827

*Knock Knock Knock* Hello? Who's this? Ahh, another young apprentice knocks at my door. Did you bring cupcakes and ale? Hazzah! Come in...Come in...

I've had several requests over the past year for my templates and tools. It made sense to me to link to them from here. See my original post. I hope you find them helpful.

I miss you all.

Dorim
    Ghallanda Toons: Dorim, Torim, Airii
    Visit Dorim's Map Shop

Default Wilderness Area Maps - Complete!

All of Dorim's wilderness area maps have been updated for Update 10 (August 2011) and are available for use! Also included are new maps done in the same style for content after Dorim retired.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=324827
    Thelallian of Khyber

All of Dorim's wilderness area maps have been updated for Update 11 (November 2011) and are available for use! Also included are new maps done in the same style for content after Dorim retired.

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=324827
    Thelallian of Khyber

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415