Default Help me with my Bladeweaver build..

First off I am new to the game. Played for over a week now. Second, I am not new to MMORPGs, been playing for 5 years. So with that in mind, plz bear (growl!) with me, and give me suggestions to this build I want to do.

This name is taken from a game I used to play called "Shadowbane". For those who don't know what game that is, its the best PVP game ever made. But sadly the worst bugs and PVE ever.

In shadowbane a bladeweaver was an elf warrior that dual wielded elf swords called Tlan's. He had high defense and was dex based.

this guy is only 3 so far and this is what i have

Elf 28 pt fighter
    14str
    20dex
    12con

First feats:
    two weapon fighting (dual wield)
    Weapon finess

level 2 feat:
    dual wield defensive (Adds 1 ac when dual wielding, can't remember the name)

level 3 feat:
    Weapon specialization piercing

for enhancements I have taken haste, the elven rapier one, crit, and some others I can remember because I am at work :P But I can always reset my enhancements.

So what I am thinking is for level 4 and 5 is going rogue and getting +1dodge and evasion. then going fighter for the rest.

With this build I am not wanting to have alot of HPs I am wanting to have high ac and be hard to hit. So plz give me suggestions, If I need to reroll I will. But I want to be dex based, dual wield, fighter. So tell me what I can do to be better.
    www.myspace.com/godandmud <---check me out!

http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90571

This is a link to the build I am currently leveling. It is done on drow. It can be adjusted to work with elf(or you can just get the favor for drow. 400 comes very fast)

You are wasting your racial bonuses. Elves weapon enhancements are for Longswords and short swords. Drow get rapier and short sword.

My build lists a tome for dex. In the end I didn't use it. I will have to put a build point there or eat a tome if the higher twf is added to the game with a dex req of 19. But, that is in the future and by then you will have the resources.

I list some rarish equipment, but the only thing ultra-rare is my +5 MBP.

He has decent hp,evasion(and the reflex save to make it useful), high ac(40 twf/48-50 with sheild and crossing the 50 threshold fully buffed).

Hope this helps.
    Guildless-Khyber

Lendra/Lendraa/Mordachi/Deathsong and assorted other gimps

elves get longswords and rapiers for racial enhancements. I promise i spent a point on it.

any other suggestions?

Default completly off topic but...

I have nothing useful to add to this post. But i did want to say that i listened to your Myspace page. I assume that that is you singing and playing. I think its really good. Anybody reading this should check it out.
    to be filled in....

So far you have done a nice job putting your character together.

I have to warn you though that your AC is not going to be such that you will actualy get missed a lot by the more potent mosters in the game. You reallyl have to be deeply dedicated to AC to get to the levels that you are missed most of the time, and even if you do.. there are still monsters that can hit pretty much anybody.

So.. while some extra AC might help here and there, you arn't going to be especialy hard to hit so investments in AC will have somewhat marginal returns for you. Most TWF characters are better off simply trying to avoid bieng attacked or simply killing the mosnter before it can kill you, or some combination there of.

Agaisnt monsters that arn't especialy physical, you can stand toe to to, but agaisnt brutes like trolls and giants and ogres your AC will be mostly inconsiquential and you want to pair up with a high HP or high AC character that can get the monster's attention away from you at least half the time. So you will be quite good in a group, but rather weak by yourself due to a lack of durability.

Many of my own characters are like that and I quite enjoy them.
    Happy Host of DDOcast The Dungeons and Dragons Online Podcast
    Member of the Umber Hulks and The Madborn of Thelanis
    You can see my many builds listed in this thread.

Community Member

If you want evasion give up ac, you need light armour for it to do anything for you. I have a build sort of close to this and you can get some good dps out of it.

Look up riots twf build if it hasent been deleted, my twf fighter is very close to that build and it works nicely.

Default build

Read Riots - Akeeles build or my TWF str build. Give you some insights on how you want to progress.
    Also a 28 point elven fighter is very difficult build to make. My advice, create a dwarf or human, obtain 400 favor, and either play as a drow, or earn 1750 favor and build a 32 point elven fighter. In my opinion, you will be happier in the longrun with a 32 point build instead of grinding your way with a 28 Elf and then rerolling with a 32.
    Last edited by Jarlaxel; 08-20-2007 at 09:04 PM.