Angry VERY ANGRY at lack of support for this game.

Ok, what type of game doesn't support their players when there is an obvious problem with the game?

I was trading collectables to Verisgante in house Jorasco to get a random blue augment, hoping to get a heavy fortification gem for a character. I had enough mats to trade 11 times, hoping to get one. However, four times out of 8 tries, I lost the mats and didn't get anything in return. The other 4 times, I got a +3 resistance gem without getting anyone of the other 5 types. Now, It is possible to roll 1 on a d6 4 times in a row, that isn't what I'm angry about as much as not getting anything. However, I logged out and back in, checked EVERY bag I had in inventory and I just didn't get anything in return. I wrote a ticket and I got a generic reply.

12/14/14 10:15 PM Unfortunately, the In-Game Support team cannot replace, restore or grant in-game content that is mistakenly destroyed, deleted, purchased, sold or traded with a player, NPC, through the auction house or through the mail system. We strongly recommend that all players review and confirm their actions or intent before performing any transactions of this nature.

Now, if I traded items to another player and I got screwed in the deal, then that a problem I have with the other player and not the game. However, the NPCs are a part of the game. How can trading with an NPC that is an in game function NOT!!!! be looked into? That is no different if I paid real money for an expansion and didn't get it on my account.

It takes a lot of time collecting and finding all of these collectables in the hopes of getting something in return. This isn't "mistakenly" destroyed, it's called stealing. I cannot "confirm" my action to be wrong when the action itself is what is supposed to happen and a feature of the game. It should be fairly easy to look into your character to see your actions and see what happened. If it's bugged, then either turn it off until it is fixed or replace the missing ingredients. To let players continue to loss items in game and not care shows a huge lack of support and care for the players that support and pay for your game.

You just got a bad/lazy DM. Or maybe I just got a good one on a good day....

I know for a fact they can replace stuff that got mistakenly destroyed because they have done it for me.
    But at the same time I know people who have told me horror stories about there entire green bags going missing and they wont do anything about it...

I will say this.. The game support is inconsistent at best... If you put in the same ticket 3 different days your likely to get 3 different answers.

or of course the famous _ PLEASE SUBMIT A BUG REPORT _ Thats always a favorite.

Intergalactic Space Crusader
    Treasure Hunter

Default Trade-ins and Heavy Fort Augments

Been there and done that on the blue trade in trying to get a Heavy Fort. Augment a long time ago. I recollect this happening with Market trade ins since I started the game. I'm sorry for your loss.

I found a better way to get the augment. It may or may not work for you:

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5449522

Community Member

been waiting for an hour now for an in-game GM's assistance.

completed Coal...and end chest won't unlock. everything is completed. ticket submitted....dead silence....

EDIT: I despise Coal. I shudder at the thought of going through and completing it again and the same thing happening.
    Last edited by GamerSince1984; 12-23-2014 at 10:51 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by GamerSince1984 View Post

completed Coal...and end chest won't unlock. everything is completed. ticket submitted....dead silence....
    Have you completed the ambush, or did you ddoor to the start and walk?

I've done that before.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

EDIT: I despise Coal. I shudder at the thought of going through and completing it again and the same thing happening.
    Did you happen to DD past the Ambush? This is often the reason, though I cannot say it is specifically what happened in your case, of course.
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

Community Member

Everything is done. Ambush, collected all keys....quest log shows that quest is completed. Chest is locked.

wait time....1 hr....15 minutes...yes...I am that stubborn.

The Hatchery
    2014 & 2016 DDO Players Council

Everything is done. Ambush, collected all keys....quest log shows that quest is completed. Chest is locked.

wait time....1 hr....15 minutes...yes...I am that stubborn.
    That is impressive, and I'm sorry this happened for you. I'm afraid that was the only idea I had... so... best of luck, is the best I can offer.
    <seemingly offensive Army of Darkness quote>

Community Member

I waited for 2 hrs before recalling with no response from in-game support.

Edit: received end reward in meridia for quest completion; however, since the end chest was not able to be opened, I have to run it again to get the stone to flag for shroud.
    Last edited by GamerSince1984; 12-23-2014 at 12:02 PM.