Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Wow

UPDATE:
    ID#2837255 Status: Closed Updated: 01/23/13 12:51 AM

Description:
    As per the Social panel Greatrenown has had an LFM up for 1,491 mins! How is this Possible and why cann you all not fix the empty group postings? Please have a GM fix these issues today.

History: [NOTHING]

*There was nothing posted or wrote in the history!!!! Are you kidding me? And the LFM is still up!*

Quote Originally Posted by Minatos View Post
    Why would I say this? I have been playing this game Since 2006. This is the FIRST post I have ever made and I am really upset with INGAME (worthless) Support! Here is why. Today (23 Jan 2013 1230 am EST) Greatrenown on the Argo server has had an LFM up for 3,242 mins active! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE? The better question is why has DDO In Game support not done ANYTHING about it? I have submit trouble tickets.

ID#2836263 Status: Closed Updated: 01/21/13 08:25 PM

Description:
    As per the Social panel Greatrenown has had an LFM up for 1,491 mins! How is this Possible and why cann you all not fix the empty group postings? Please have a GM fix these issues today.

History:
    01/21/13 08:25
    The issue you have described is not an issue that the In-Game Support team can assist with. We recommend that you take a moment to submit a formal bug report at this url: http://forums.ddo.com/new_bug.php? to aid in the research of this issue. Be sure to fully review the information at the top of the bug report form to understand how bug reports are handled.
    +Ogdred+

~So I have an in game problem that an in game GM can not fix! WORTHLESS! I think the real issue is that some people just don't like doing their job! Either way, it doesn't matter what I think. You all need to hire people to actually fix in game issues such as this. But while we are at it, when are you going to follow through with the blank LFM's? You know, instead of fixing the minor issues that you all have as your agenda try fixing some of the issues players really have issues with!

Minatos

Default no zerging

maybe he was just avoiding dungeon alert?
    AoK Merlocke (Warlock, Heroic/Epic/Iconic Completionist x3) Merloc (Battle Cleric) Merlocked (Barb) Merlocc (Rog)

Community Member

Default Did you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Minatos View Post
    UPDATE:
    ID#2837255 Status: Closed Updated: 01/23/13 12:51 AM

Description:

History: [NOTHING]

*There was nothing posted or wrote in the history!!!! Are you kidding me? And the LFM is still up!*
    You state that you have been playing this game for years. Are you aware that posting a characters name in a personal attack on the forums is against the EULA?

One of the moderators recently posted that feedback, be it positive or negative is welcome but personal attacks will not be tolerated!

Yes, I am the one of which you speak in your post and I do have a question for you.

What "in game" issue were you having?(as you state in a later post)

Notice I only reference in game because

1) I have no interest if you have personal issues.
    2) I have no intention of attacking you on a personal level.

I am trying to figure out why someone having an LFM up for say 12,000+ minutes is your problem, please sir - enlighten me.

- Greatrenown (still wondering why no one will join my groups)

Default This is another big issue w/ LFMs...

Quote Originally Posted by katana_one View Post
    They might bug out occasionally, but you can also put your LFM back up after it fills (unless they 'fixed' this recently). I do this occasionally when I am leading PUGs so that I can see at a glance what house everyone is in as they make their way to the quest entrance. There have been times I've forgotten to take it down.
    They should not be able to be put back up. Period.
    It's not an ingame player GPS panel and it should not be able to be used as such. I get extremely tired of seeing full raid parties clogging up the LFM panel long after they've filled & started the raid.
    This and the blank LFG entries get to be a real problem during peak gameplay hours...
    SARLONA: Mythical- Kace, Axle, Boarshead, Dweomer. Lloth's Children- Imperel, Grumph, Shaydes. ARGO: DRAGON- Drygaien, MPAKT. Warrior's Soul- Dweomer, Phealer, Quickkick, UrsaMajor. THELANIS:Mror Hold- Mhjolnir, Ollyver, Tuskso. Knights of Stormreach- Halisstraa, Razorred. KHYBER:Dwarven Defenders- Numberz, AlphaBits, DeuxNombres, Lilbastich, Rowaan.

Default uh,eternal lfm ?thats how CITW works

Quote Originally Posted by CaseStringer View Post
    They should not be able to be put back up. Period.
    It's not an ingame player GPS panel and it should not be able to be used as such. I get extremely tired of seeing full raid parties clogging up the LFM panel long after they've filled & started the raid.
    This and the blank LFG entries get to be a real problem during peak gameplay hours...
    players in most CITW raids use LFM to easily switch toons at the end..whats the problem? Devs can probbbly do smthin ,but such a small issue,why hate it? click ignore in your brain

Default if you trade that much

Go ON to THE FORUM TRADE section.... spamming lfm's and wanting justification is silly,the lfm rules are clear.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234