Community Member

Angry I told the Witch Doctor "I can't wait this long, STOP!!!"

I was in the butcher's path. I had done okay for a level two warforged fighter. Sure, the annoying Kobold Shamans had forced me to re-enter, but all in all i did all right. I climbed the ladder to the most EVIL enemy of all...WITCH DOCTOR KNEEZA! I ran forward, and almost killed Kneeza, but that STUPID DUMB KOBOLD threw the Hypnotic Pattern!...

It had me held for like at least 15 minutes(Yes this really happened)! It was so annoying! I thought i would develop a PHOBIA for rainbow colors. But then he made one mistake, by htting me with alchemist's fire. At that point, i DECIMATED THE LITTLE MORON!

Please feel free to tell any miserable tales like this one on this thread. (Groan)
    ~Maniacal Bug~
    ~Insect Master~

Soloing elite Swiped signet. I get into a room with one of those yellow robed apprentices and cast something deadly at him (scorching ray, or firewall, or something) that kills him...about 0.02seconds AFTER he puts me to sleep for 10mins. Well I felt like taking a real nap while waiting for the timer to expire. I was hoping one of the respawns would come say hello, but no such luck.
    Star Firefall
    20 Rogue Assasin
    Currently on life 42 of 42 (Final Life!)

Not sure, will get back to you on that...

Quote Originally Posted by Lithic View Post
    Soloing elite Swiped signet. I get into a room with one of those yellow robed apprentices and cast something deadly at him (scorching ray, or firewall, or something) that kills him...about 0.02seconds AFTER he puts me to sleep for 10mins. Well I felt like taking a real nap while waiting for the timer to expire. I was hoping one of the respawns would come say hello, but no such luck.
    had this happen in Von 4... at 12th level...

doesn't sleep max out at 2d4 HD?

At any rate I had fun sitting there for 10 minutes listening to party laughing at me...
    Guild of X, Thelanis server (RIP Xoriat).

Well dang, if I hadn't used my whole round eating this Twinkie, I could've walked around the corner and seen what all that screaming was about... oh well *munch*

Swiped Signet, that brings back memories. Trying to get the last objective, kill xx quickfoot thieves, duoing on elite with 12 cleric friend of mine dead farther in, I was coming up that short incline just before the 'pneumatic door' leading out of the large ramp chamber, when the apprentices there decided to cast sleet storm. Being a fighter at the time, I didn't have any ranged weapons, and I couldn't run fast enough through the sleet storm to make it up the three steps to the casters. Eventually I lured the two apprentices to me, outside the sleet storm and taught them a lesson. But before the sleet storm went away, they respawned, and guess what they recasted? Sleet storm. Eventually I just reached the killcount by killing the respawning archers out there, but I'll never forget the fiendish apprentices and their impenetrable sleet storm trick.
    Exile of Xoriat
    Pestilence

Talking i was in a sleep for 30 min untill was despelled

as above true story

I built a rogue that uses a greatsword and sneaks up behind him. At Solo difficulty I can one shot him, normal will usually leave him at 1/4 health. He dies before getting that spell off. This is the only reason that char exists.

KNEEZA. MUST. DIE!
    Rouges are red
    Undead are blue
    I can't spell Rogue
    and neither can you.