DIRECT LINK: enhancement builder
- 2009-08-31: I have no plan for a mod.9 update in the near future, so please use Ron's character planner instead, sorry!
- 2008-12-01: Fixed ranger prestige enhancements so they are mutually exclusive
- 2008-06-04: Added monk enhancements to match the official compendium
- 2008-06-03: Added new non-monk enhancements to match the module 7 release notes
- 2008-06-02: Updated existing enhancements that are being changed in module 7, according to the first look release notes
- 2008-02-11: Updated enhancements to match the module 6 release notes
- 2007-11-27: Fixed Elven melee and ranged enhancements' description
- 2007-10-11: Updated metamagic enhancements to match their module 5 implementation
- 2007-09-27: Updated enhancements to match the module 5 release notes
- 2007-07-19: Updated enhancements to match the 4.2 release notes
- 2007-07-03: Fixed description for some lineage enhancements, which were not up-to-date
- 2007-06-28: Updated enhancements to match the 4.1 release notes
- I would like someone to check in-game the cost and progression requirement of Ranger Favored Resistance III (the release notes and compendium say it's 4 APs at progression 48, but it makes little sense)
- Some complex prerequisites are not enforced, and instead are shown as additional prerequisites below your enhancements list. This is starting to get really ugly and I'll work on fixing it some day.
- You are allowed to pick two class enhancements that do not stack, though the game prevents it (so keep it in mind and don't pick twice the same enhancement)
- The progression shown by the "How do I get there?" link does not take into account the order in which you took class levels (for multiclass characters), and as a result may not be optimized for your specific build progression: currently, all you can do is manually toy with the priorities in order to match better your class levels. Note that this does not matter for a respec, but only if you want to use the suggested progression as you level up your character.
- The "How do I get there?" screen may show enhancements available before they really are, due to level requirements not being enforced (only progression requirements are currently taken into account). Usually this means you just need to wait till the next level (except possibly for some multiclass characters - see above)
------- Below is the original post I made when first publishing this tool ---------
Big thanks to LordDamax who wrote the race/class selection page and provided the initial inspiration for this tool.
- What is it? An enhancement builder you can run on any browser.
- Where is it? Here.
- Why is it different from other enhancement builders? You can pick enhancements in any order, so you can start with the enhancements you really want and not worry about doing the maths for progression requirements, etc. You can also remove enhancements at any time.
If you wonder why some enhancements turn red, check here.
Any feedback appreciated, in particular bugs & database errors.
You can also check jjflanigan's enhancement builder here if you don't know it already, and I believe Ron's character builder now also features the new enhancement system, and this page has an Excel sheet partially browsable online.