Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast
    Community Member shimiha_kakita's Avatar

Post Korihime's regular Dungeon crawling group.

Group is currently full.

Just as the title says, I Was looking to put together a 6 person group that can meet and quest one or two times a week. Some guidelines I would like to follow are the following:
    1. We take our time doing dungeons. No rushing through and leaving places unexplored. I'm here to scour all dungeons and find everything that a quest has to offer.
    2. Doing the quest by area and level. This means doing doing all the quests available in the harbor before moving on to the market, then doing the market quests or go back and do the previous quests on harder difficulties.
    3. Refrain from using the AH for buying stuff. Selling on the AH would prolly be fine if we found some awesome loot but other than that try and stick to the Merchants and Brokers.
    4. Help the group. Don't hesitate to give up stuff that can be better used by someone else in the group.
    5. No hand-me downs from any of your existing characters. In a perfect situation we would play on a server that no one in the group has a character on but that might not be entirely possible.

These are not terms and conditions but guidelines to try and create a more PnP D&D feel.

The current group of adventurers that have answered Korhime's call are:

Korhime Kakita - Wizard (Level 16)
    Gordan Arrow - Artificer (Level 15)
    Nomar Energia - Barbarian (Level 16)
    Verlan - Monk (Level 16)
    Jherdon - Bard (Level 16)
    Pyrethria - Favored Soul (Level 16)

Back row (Left -> Right): Verlan, Nomar, Pyrethria
    Front Row (Left -> Right): Jherdon, Korhime, Gordan
    Last edited by shimiha_kakita; 12-08-2014 at 04:53 PM.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces
    Sarlona - ???? (Wizard 16) - Officer of the Dedicated Teams Guild

We have a group that has just started playing regularly on Monday nights from about 7:00 p.m.-10:30 p.m. EST. Thus far we are only 3rd level, but have completed all of the Harbor quests as of last night. We had a four-man group (no cleric), but our rogue has been missing for the last two weeks. We've got a Warforged Barbarian, a Ranger, and myself the Wizard. We like to take our time. As proof, we have yet to experience a death. Our rules are exactly as you have stated yours. If you'd like to join us then just let me know. We play on Sarlona and if you'd like some help leveling up then let me know that as well and we might be able to squeeze some time in on a Thursday to help you get to 3rd without doing any grinding (i.e. doing the quests we've run). I figure that we should be up to about 5th or 6th level by the time the "Anniversary Weekend" rolls around for us to get some extra nice loot. Right now we only do Mondays though, as I'm in my next-to-last semester in school and I'm taking a lovely 5 classes right now. Of course, we've been having so much fun that a second night might be able to be opened up. Let me know.
    Fjordenkeine Von AlteSchule-Sorcerer (2) Dwarf
    (Yeah, you read that right: Dwarven Sorcerer baby!)

Default anyone?

Isn't there anyone left to for a regular group with or have they already formed their groups?
    Last edited by shimiha_kakita; 05-16-2008 at 12:32 PM.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces
    Sarlona - ???? (Wizard 16) - Officer of the Dedicated Teams Guild

I would be willing to join a regular group. I am in the Mountain time zone so that might be difficult, but doable. Keep me posted?

I was planning on starting between 9 - 10pm EST (7 - 8pm MST) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. I work thirds (11pm - 7am) so I'm used to staying up later.

Great! Which server are you playing on or planning to play on? Do we have anyone else that is willing to play? When do you want to start, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistrad99 View Post
    Great! Which server are you playing on or planning to play on?
    No idea yet which server we will be playing on. I'm fine with any server just as long as hand-me downs from existing characters don't exist.

Do we have anyone else that is willing to play?
    not yet

When do you want to start, etc?
    I would say as soon as possible once we get at least 2-4 more people.
    Questions answered above.

That sounds good

Smile il help im steelblade the wf melee caster king

im try to help thouse who need it im in central time zone

Quote Originally Posted by steelblade View Post
    im try to help thouse who need it im in central time zone
    I'm not sure I understand your post, are you looking to join up with a new character who will be a WF caster with some melee or that you want to help out the once it get going?

As for an up date.

I have decided to align this group with the dedicated teams guild. As such this means we will be playing on the Sarlona server. I still have openings for up to 4 more people, unless steelblade is joining then I have 3 spots open. We will be starting just after completing the solo only quests in the harbor. The day and time for this group is going to be on Monday starting between 9pm and 10 pm and running for a few quests.

Been looking for a steady group for a while now such a pain in mountain time zone everyone else starts before i get off work. 7pm mountain time is perfect for me so is the server. I like playing rangers so that is what I would like to do, can play any class needed though.

PM me with the starting date I will finish the goodblade quests as soon as I know which class you will want.

Quote Originally Posted by Korthanx View Post
    Been looking for a steady group for a while now such a pain in mountain time zone everyone else starts before i get off work. 7pm mountain time is perfect for me so is the server. I like playing rangers so that is what I would like to do, can play any class needed though.

PM me with the starting date I will finish the goodblade quests as soon as I know which class you will want.
    Starting date will be the first Monday once we get the group filled up. I was figuring that we could create our characters and run the wavecrest's quests, Explosive situation, Home Sweet Sewer, Millers goods, and A matter of protection on our own and start with goodblade's quests as a group. As far as classes go I really don't care what class everyone is to start with. I think we all should choose the class we want to play and as we go mold our characters to support the others and if needed start multiclassing to fill in holes that develop.

Default Group Dungeon Crawl

I would love to play with this type of group. I have a couple of friends that play once per week on Sarlona server on Thursday nights as a campaign. Please email me the particulars and maybe we can hook up. We are adults and are serious about our game-time and I especially look forward to my Thursday night (Pacific time we play at 8:30 to 9:00pm) game play. Please advise. Please send email to rbovard@yahoo.com. Thanks! My name is Bob.

Default Re:

It's March 19th. Will anyone from this group be on tonight to talk to? I am interested in finding out if any spots are remaining. Thanks!

Angry im in agrowson sorry

Quote Originally Posted by shimiha_kakita View Post
    I'm not sure I understand your post, are you looking to join up with a new character who will be a WF caster with some melee or that you want to help out the once it get going?

As for an up date.

I have decided to align this group with the dedicated teams guild. As such this means we will be playing on the Sarlona server. I still have openings for up to 4 more people, unless steelblade is joining then I have 3 spots open. We will be starting just after completing the solo only quests in the harbor. The day and time for this group is going to be on Monday starting between 9pm and 10 pm and running for a few quests.
    no i AM a wf caster with some melee in me!

Community Member Symar-FangofLloth's Avatar

Woot! Dedicated Teams! Wave hi to Symar if you see me on there! (We play some Mondays, most Fridays)

That's all, I have no desire to join up (as I'm already in that guild ,lol)
    Former Xoriat-er. Embrace the Madness.

Community Member

Default A sewer grate opens..

Three comrades, in a large open courtyard, are speaking quietly while they await their Dwarven friend...

Theft, "Have either of you seen Bangilor this eve?"
    Bogy shakes his head no and then peers off into the distance. Suddenly a sewer grate screeches open and a team of adventurers climb out. Most quickly head down to the lower Harbor and a few covered with filth seemingly melt away into the byways of Stormreach.
    Theft, "Was that Korihime?"
    Shalia, "Must be a capable group to have come out of there relatively unscathed, was that not the Butcher's Path?"
    Bogy laughs, "The Boss and I cleared that sewer months ago, I'm sure the only thing back down there might have been a small spider."
    Theft raises an eyebrow..., "Things do not seem to be quite that simple here in Stormreach."
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

This is just a shout out to everyone in our group. We did awsome for a first session, even if our cleric was unavalible. I thought that we worked very well together, and if we all wanted to we could just have me heal when we are out of battle. But because I must fight i cannot heal in combat so we will have to stock up on potions. If anyone has any other thoughts just post em. Anyway can't wait till monday. Laters.

Gordan Arrow- lvl2 Ranger (sarlona)

We have started Questing and we be having our third session next Monday starting at 9pm Eastern. I'll try and get a website setup to keep track of our progress.

The current group of adventurers that have answered Korihime's call are:

Korihime Kakita - Rogue (Level 3)
    Gordan Arrow - Ranger (Level 3)
    Arano ???? - Wizard (Can't remember their last name) (Level 3)
    Sinistrad ???? - Wizard (Can't remember their last name) (Level 3)
    Umberto ???? - Cleric (Can't remember their last name) (Level 2)

We are in need of a tank type at the moment so if you are interested in questing with a regular group on Mondays starting at 9 pm Eastern time send me a PM and I'll send you the list of quests you need to catch up.

Post special session tonight?

Sorry for the short notice but I was thinking that maybe we could have a special session tonight on Sarlona in hopes of getting chosen for Trade or No Trade. If you are up for it send me a PM. I'll check here again around 4pm EST to see who will be there. Also we have only 5 members right now so if anyone knows someone looking for a dedicated group we could use a fighter. Also mcg,
    If you could play the cleric Umberto that would help out a lot. Hope to see you guys tonight.

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast