Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast

Hey gang,

If the Giants don't clench tonight, don't expect to see me tomorrow. I'll be glued to the TV
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Since the Giants won (WOOT!!!), I will be on.

Is anyone in the path of Frankenstorm? If so, be safe. We'll understand if you have more important things to do than play Otherwise, I'll see y'all in a bit...
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Default giants

I congradulate your Giants, my Tiger's stunk up the place.
    So many squishies, so little time..... Sarlona.Teams:Verlan Hellfire WF Ftr 20/ True Res into 1/2elf Monk 2

Sorry guys, wife had surgery this morning. I thought I'd be home in plenty of time for tonight, but I just now got here (two hours too late). I'll be back next week.

No worries J. Hope all is well with wife. It was just verlan , kor gordan, and myself so we just did the Mabar event. See ya next week
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Community Member Dozen_Black_Roses's Avatar

Hey guys, my apologies, totally fell asleep on everyone, work wiped me out. Glad to hear I was not the only one who was absent, I feeel lil less guilty now :P
    Shogyo Mujo (Nothing lasts forever and everything must change).
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

Pye, been there. J, how could you even THINK about playing the same night your wife had surgery? That might get you NOT having a wife, lol. Hope all is well.
    So many squishies, so little time..... Sarlona.Teams:Verlan Hellfire WF Ftr 20/ True Res into 1/2elf Monk 2

I'll be on in just a few minutes guys. I forgot there was a patch to download.

Sorry gang, I worked right through game night, totally forgot. I think my brain is slowly turning to mush.

Let me know what you ran, I'll try to PUG it this week.

No worries Jherdon... It was only verlan,gordan and myself. We decided to call it a early night and regroup next Monday. Hope ya have a good week

Nomar will be out again this week.. Been a crazy couple of weeks on the homefront i should be back to normal next week. I believe Verlan will be out also, he is working this eve.

Stuck at a concert for the kids.. Ill try to make it if I can.

Still updating be there as quick as I can, stupid Charter.
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->
    Dantaous Arrow - Paladin 16(Argonnessen) Co-Founder: Grounded Aces
    Gordan Arrow - Ranger 20 (Sarlona) Member of Dedicated Teams

Under the weather tonight... Gonna call it an early night. Till next week gang

I probably will either be late or possibly not on at all tomorrow night, gang. It's my daughter's birthday. It's just a family thing (her party is next weekend), but still, it may go on for a couple of hours.

Community Member Dozen_Black_Roses's Avatar

Sorry guys I'm sick with a cold, can't sit here as I'm just in congestion misery. I'll catch you next week. Let me know if there's something I should run to make up.
    Shogyo Mujo (Nothing lasts forever and everything must change).
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

No nomar this week. Gotta catch u of m win the national championship ... Go blue !

Quote Originally Posted by tcmexman View Post
    No nomar this week. Gotta catch u of m win the national championship ... Go blue !
    There is only ONE true sport. Baseball. Baseball is the one true sport. And football. The two true sports are baseball and football. And hockey. There are THREE true sports, baseball, football, and hockey. Okay, and basketball. There are FOUR true sports...I'll come in again...

Community Member

I probably won't make it tonight since I have to drop a friend off at the airport about the time we start.

No nomar this eve sorry gang. Till next week

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031 LastLast