Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast
    Community Member Dozen_Black_Roses's Avatar

Just fyi we ran chamber of insanity and archer point defense tonight if you want to run those on your own. Dont forget next week is Memorial Day, let us know if you won't be on.
    Shogyo Mujo (Nothing lasts forever and everything must change).
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

ok all so I finally broke down and got he MOD expansion. i went with the collecters edition so i have the greater tome of learning.
    I wanted to know if it's ok with everyone if I use it for Nomar. he is my main toon and prolly the only one that I will not delete. I just can't see passing it along to any other toons. He will get the most benefit from it now and in the future.

I know at least Pyre,Verlan and Jherdon will have at least the Lessor tome of learning for there toons so really i'll only be getting 25% more xp. and as much as I miss ( prolly too much) it would help me catch up during those offline times. If we are all waiting to lvl anyways it should not make too much of a deal?

If it's a problem i have no problem fig. out another solution

thoughts?
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Community Member shimiha_kakita's Avatar

I'm not going to make it this coming Monday as I will be traveling.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces
    Sarlona - ???? (Wizard 16) - Officer of the Dedicated Teams Guild

Sorry guys Im out tonight too. happy 4th
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->
    Dantaous Arrow - Paladin 16(Argonnessen) Co-Founder: Grounded Aces
    Gordan Arrow - Ranger 20 (Sarlona) Member of Dedicated Teams

May be late Monday or not on at all. Family in from out of town and have plans that night, not sure when will be home. Have fun and let me know what quests you run so I can catch up as myddo not helpful atm.
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

We didn't run anything Pyre. Not enough of us were on.

Nomar, Verlan, and I tried out a couple of challenges, since we hadn't really done them before and wanted to check them out. Let's just say we weren't successful
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

I may be late tonight gang. IF the wife has to work late (and she probably will) and can't get back in time, it's going to be up to me to take our littlest to swim lessons. If that happens, I won't get back until about 6:30 or so. But I will be on as soon as I get home.

[EDIT: Wife got out of meeting early enough. I will be on time].
    Last edited by Ron; 07-23-2012 at 06:48 PM.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Heya pry, where have you been we have been missing you for the past two weeks?
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->

Will be late tonight .. Don't wait for me. I'll try an be on ASAP

Sorry guys, I was dead asleep last night during play time. My wife said she even tried to wake me up because it was "game night", but apparently I brushed her off.

Guess I've been running myself a bit too hard lately

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Sorry guys, I was dead asleep last night during play time. My wife said she even tried to wake me up because it was "game night", but apparently I brushed her off.

Guess I've been running myself a bit too hard lately
    Np Ron, been there done that, that's how I was the other week. We ran lair of summoning and bargain of blood if you want to catch up on your own. Lair was just a catch up for those of us that missed it, the new quest was bargain of blood.
    Last edited by Dozen_Black_Roses; 08-28-2012 at 04:09 PM. Reason: spelling

Just fyi I may be late or not on at all. I have to finish a report for work, it's an intense one but has to get done tonight.

Looking like nomar will be MIA this eve ... Spending last night of the summer with the fam.

Community Member shimiha_kakita's Avatar

I don't think I'll be able to make it tonight. Curriculum night at the son's school.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces
    Sarlona - ???? (Wizard 16) - Officer of the Dedicated Teams Guild

I could be late this week. I have a class that is scheduled to end at 8 and I don't know if i will get out on time. So I might be late but I should still be on.
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->

Not gonna make it tonight gang. I'm neck deep in work right now. Have fun, I'll see y'all next week.

Default tonight

So Nomar is not going to make it (Lions on MNF), and I have a feeling that Jherdon will be watching game 7 of the NLCS. I think this means we will be down at least 2 tonight.
    So many squishies, so little time..... Sarlona.Teams:Verlan Hellfire WF Ftr 20/ True Res into 1/2elf Monk 2

I will be watching the NLCS (World Series here we come!!! Yeah baby!). However, I can have that up on the computer screen whilst playing.

The only other thing is I pulled a Verlan (hah!) and did something to my back (I have no idea what, it just started hurting for no reason). I'm having some trouble sitting at the computer for very long (not good for a programmer!).

But I will come on for at least a while. I don't know how long I can stay on, but I'll do my best!

well I am up for tonight. I have MNF on next to me. And the Tigers are gonna take the series in 6.
    So many squishies, so little time..... Sarlona.Teams:Verlan Hellfire WF Ftr 20/ True Res into 1/2elf Monk 2

Sorry guys meant to pass this earlier but went to sleep..sick with a nasty cold..I wont be on tonight.

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 LastLast