Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

So monday was out i can be there tonight at our usual time, will anyone be joining me?
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->
    Dantaous Arrow - Paladin 16(Argonnessen) Co-Founder: Grounded Aces
    Gordan Arrow - Ranger 20 (Sarlona) Member of Dedicated Teams

Community Member shimiha_kakita's Avatar

First post has been updated. let me know if the info is incorrect please.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces
    Sarlona - ???? (Wizard 16) - Officer of the Dedicated Teams Guild

I'll come on tonight, though I may be a tad bit late.

[edit: Hmmm, I may have spoken too soon. I can't seem to log in. I'm hanging in the launcher. I'll be there if I can figure it out...]

[edit2: Sorry guys, won't be on tonight. Looks like the install is corrupted (I reinstalled LOTRO while DDO was down, I have a feeling it broke something locally, since I can get in on my laptop on the same network). I'm reinstalling from scratch, which means a several hour download of all the patches since headstart So that's it for me, if we're not meeting again before next Monday, I'll see y'all then.]
    Last edited by Ron; 03-31-2009 at 08:54 PM.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

I think it is a widespread issue Ron. Not just you.
    M O R T A L V O Y A G E
    Permadeath Guild
    Stay Hard

Nah, Parv, this was above and beyond any issues DDO was having. I could log on with my other computer (the laptop, which unfortunately runs DDO something like a slideshow, heh).

My issue was due to installing LOTRO again (which I did just before DDO went on vacation for the server move), it messed something up in the registry. It turns out there is in fact a fix for it, but I didn't know that until I had completely unintalled and reinstalled, heh.

Anyway, it's all good now, I have both DDO and LOTRO working. As long as the server issues get resolved, I'm back
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Verlan and Nomar,

Wanted to say "Sorry" for being a total newb in Stormcleave last night. Running into the mephit room instead of the elemental room at the end boss was a total brain-drop on my part. I dunno what I was thinking, my brain was off in la-la land, heh. I'm glad you guys managed to pull it out. I've done some pretty dumb things over the years in DDO, but that had to have been up in the top five newb things I've done, heh.

My bad. I'm the bad guy. Sorry. BAD Paladin!

hey all..Nomar will be late tonight..daughter just got back from Chicago...need to spend some time with her...hope to see ya'll on later :P
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Hey gang,

I'm going to either be late or possibly not there at all tonight. I made the mistake of letting my computer reboot itself after installing a bunch of system updates. Turns out those updates need to configure before the OS will come up. Right now it's at 20% complete, and rising at about 1% per minute. So unless it starts to go faster than it is right now, I still have almost an hour-and-a-half before I can play.

Jherdon

We just ran Let Sleeping dust lie tonight if you want to catch up.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces

Cool, thanks Kor. Believe it or not, I STILL don't have a working system. It actually finished stage 2 early enough that I thought I might only be about half an hour late, but then I got hit with the "Configuring Updates - Stage 3 of 3 0%" hangup bug. It's a known issue with Vista, apparently. I haven't yet been able to resolve it. I'm probably going to have to do a registry edit to get it to boot, then reinstall the entire OS. Damn system updates.

thats just horrible friend. Best wishes and good luck for getting that turned around.
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->

Have you tried the windows 7 beta yet. If not then a reinstall would be a good opportunity provided you have another system you can download it and burn it to DVD on.

I haven't. But given that my livelihood depends on my computer, I can't really trust to a beta version of an OS. I NEED my C++ compiler to work, hehe. Not to mention Maya and Photoshop (among various and sundry other programs to support my job), and I don't think any of those things are rated to work under Win7 yet.

It's all good though. I got the computer back to a working state by Thursday evening. I even popped onto DDO briefly to make sure everything was working okay (I'll probably need to spend a little time adjusting mic setting though, so I'll try to get on a bit early on Monday to do that). Slowly but surely everything is getting back to normal. I even got a bit of work done today.

I'll see you guys Monday, barring any other distasters

Default Nomar AFK

Not sure if I let everyone know but Nomar will be AFK this week....Work is taking me to Iowa till Friday eve. see ya'll next week. I have access to forums just no ddo. so i will keep in touch.

-Nomar
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Jherdon, come back we're going to run something else.

Community Member Dozen_Black_Roses's Avatar

Jherdon log back on please if you read this in time
    Shogyo Mujo (Nothing lasts forever and everything must change).
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

Community Member

Default Hi

First I want in. Secondly I have a Permadeath Guild who makes the Pnp DnD feel much realistic (and painful : )
    Contact me through here or through the game.
    I am on sarlona
    Toons: lerrine, slivers, nalas, Soullan

Welcome, our group is currently full but check out our other groups in the guild here http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=57433
    We have teams running different days with varing aviliability.
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->

Well gang my computer is out of commision for a while. I am not going to try to play on that laptop anymore as it does not work. I am trying to get it fixed/upgraded (was planning on upgrading anyways now I have to) as soon as possible, but this coming monday June 15 i''m not going to make it. I am hoping to have it fixed by next week though so I should only be out the 1 night. Just let me know what you have run and I will get it caught up.
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->

Sorry to hear, Gordan. Having just been there myself, I feel for ya. Hope you're back up soon!

Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast