Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast

Smile monday the 17th

Jherdon and I hung around till bout 9:30 then decided to call it a night ...till next week gang!
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Nomar is out yet again this week.. Company over not leaving

Just a reminder guys. I mentioned this at the end of session last week. I may or may not be there for our next group. The kids are at the grandparents, and the wife and I are taking this rare opportunity to do something with just the two of us (we are going to Monterey Bay). I may be back in time, but don't wait on me.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

No nomar this eve.. Under the weather

Hey guys,

There is a small chance I might not be on tonight. I had some major computer issues over the weekend, and let's just say, I have to reinstall DDO (amongst other things).

I should be there, I'll start the reinstall as soon as I can (my work stuff has to take priority, but as soon as that is done, I'll be working on DDO). But depending on how long it takes to get the patches all installed and whatnot, it could make me late/out. Sort of out of my control.

Jherdon/Ron
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Community Member shimiha_kakita's Avatar

I will be unable to make it tonight sorry.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces
    Sarlona - ???? (Wizard 16) - Officer of the Dedicated Teams Guild

No Nomar this eve. See tall next week ????

No Kori tonight. Got a late Xmas gift. Have fun storming the castle.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces

Nomar will be out as well, till next year my friends!

Hey Gang,

Only Pyre, Verlan, and myself were on tonight, so instead of running anything, we discussed what to do about our little group. Attendance has been somewhat spotty lately (from all of us, including me, with the exception of Verlan who is there pretty much every week).

I think Gordan is having computer issues which prevent him from playing, so Verlan is going to email him. As for the rest of us, we'd like to get together and discuss what we are doing, to gauge if interest has waned in our group and if we should continue on or hang up our swords. Or perhaps start looking for alternate team members to fill in when needed. And if anyone is ready to just walk away, we can perhaps look for replacement members.

We are thinking Thursday would be a good day for the three of us (at our usual starting time 9PM eastern, 6PM pacific). Nomar and Kor, let us know if that works for you guys. Wednesday and Friday are out. We can chat in game and figure out what everyone is thinking.

Default I'm still in

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Hey Gang,

Only Pyre, Verlan, and myself were on tonight, so instead of running anything, we discussed what to do about our little group. Attendance has been somewhat spotty lately (from all of us, including me, with the exception of Verlan who is there pretty much every week).

I think Gordan is having computer issues which prevent him from playing, so Verlan is going to email him. As for the rest of us, we'd like to get together and discuss what we are doing, to gauge if interest has waned in our group and if we should continue on or hang up our swords. Or perhaps start looking for alternate team members to fill in when needed. And if anyone is ready to just walk away, we can perhaps look for replacement members.

We are thinking Thursday would be a good day for the three of us (at our usual starting time 9PM eastern, 6PM pacific). Nomar and Kor, let us know if that works for you guys. Wednesday and Friday are out. We can chat in game and figure out what everyone is thinking.
    Hey all! I'm still in and wanting to continue. I know I've been MIA a lot and truly apologize for this. Honestly I was starting to get a bit board , as well as other work and rl stuff. Sorta feels like we are going so slow and I've ran most of these quest ALOT of times lol. And want to see the new stuff but I'm a team player and love running with guys. I've got a few thoughts too so let's discuss and keep the longest running static team going!

Default I'm still here to.

I know I've been very spotty as well but I do want to continue. I would have issues on Thursday as I have scout evenings the First and third Thursday of the month. I should be stable for a bit though as My daughter has lessons on monday 6-7 (moutain time) and my wife will be taking her to them so I'll be home (hard to really go any where with no car).

Quote Originally Posted by shimiha_kakita View Post
    I know I've been very spotty as well but I do want to continue. I would have issues on Thursday as I have scout evenings the First and third Thursday of the month. I should be stable for a bit though as My daughter has lessons on monday 6-7 (moutain time) and my wife will be taking her to them so I'll be home (hard to really go any where with no car).
    Well, the Thursday meeting was a bust, nobody showed up.

I guess we continue on, based on what everyone is saying. I'm not sure if we should try to get alternates involved or not. I'm a little concerned we are spreading out in terms of XP. I think Verlan and I are far ahead of everyone else. And alternates would only make that worse. I suppose we just play it by ear and see what happens. At least the last Monday was productive for the three of us

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Well, the Thursday meeting was a bust, nobody showed up. ...

Even with the apparent waning interest & RL intrusions to your group, a 7-year static group is a pretty impressive run!

Hope ya guys can get it pulled back together.
    CEO - Cupcake's Muskateers, Thelanis
    DDO Freebies ____ Monster Manual

I might be a few minutes late tonight as I had to fill in for the wife as chauffer till 7pm.

Sorry gang, doesn't appear that I will be playing tonight

https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...=1#post5276587

Hopefully this issue is fixed soon.

I'll do my best gang. I'm going to try to get DDO-ML or pyLOTRO working today, as soon as I finish up with my work stuff. If I can get it working and get DDO patched up, I will be there.

I am currently updating be there soonish

I finally got DDO-ML working! Which means I should be there on Monday evening. See you guys then!

Now that you got DDO-ML up and running Ron they have given the ability to uninstall NetSession

From the release notes:
    • It is now possible to uninstall the Akamai NetSession client, and the client will not be re-installed upon subsequent launch of the DDO client unless necessary to deliver a missing file or new game client installation.

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast