Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Morning/day time static group

I am looking to start a morning /day time static group, I am in the Mountain Time Zone or GMT-7. Days I am looking at are Mondays and or Wednesdays, 8 am till 10 am or maybe just an hour if doing two days each week.

Cannith is my main server and is full, so any other will work. Wayfinder would be my first choice, but willing to start on any other.

Some Guidelines

Character should be first life and first level, and quest will be ran on the highest level the group can open, and feel comfortable running.
    No handouts from other toons on the server start with starter gear. Starting in Korthos snowy side. After completing Misery’s Peak in game stores are ok. Upon reaching 4th level pawnbrokers can be used, and at level 7 the Ah will be ok to use. No DDO store Items allowed.

This is not a perma death group but death should have consequences. If you die in quest you need to role a die 20. The first death you still roll a die 20 a 1, 2, or 3 means you must unequipped an item and it can’t be used for the rest of that quests. A 4 to 17 means said item cannot be used for the rest of the day. An 18, 19, or 20 still means the shrine gods favor you and nothing happens. Any subsequent death is handled by a roll of die 6 a roll of a 1, or 2 means the shrine gods are smiling and nothing happens 3 to 6 means a second item must be unequipped, and this item cannot be used for the rest of the night.
    My hopes are to form a diverse group and with that in mind I do not think there should be class or race restrictions. The whole idea is to have fun so let’s see if we can’t get something started.

I am a premium player, with most of the packs, so leveling won’t be a problem.

If interested either pm me or reply to this thread.
    Last edited by Nesis; 04-08-2015 at 03:17 PM. Reason: change of death rule
    parsin on cannith

Default update

I will be logging onto Wayfinder on Monday January 12th, at 8 am mountain time (gmt -7) as a first level rouge. My name is Persnip Wineguard, and I will be next to Heyton family crypt. If anyone wishes to join me, we can discuss my ideas on the guide lines and make changes as the group wishes. At that time I would also like to formalize our meeting day or days and time.
    parsin on cannith

Default wed. 14 january 2015

So Monday didn't work out. I will try again on Wed. the 14th at 8 am (gmt-7). The toon is Persnip Wineguard and i will be in front of heyton's family crypt, if anyone is wants to join me. i will be on Wayfinder
    Last edited by Nesis; 01-13-2015 at 10:39 AM.
    parsin on cannith

Default down timw

not going to happen today due to down time. New plan is for Friday 8 am mountain time (gmt-7) on wayfinder in front of Heyton's family crypt, Persnip Wineguard
    parsin on cannith

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nesis View Post
    not going to happen today due to down time. New plan is for Friday 8 am mountain time (gmt-7) on wayfinder in front of Heyton's family crypt, Persnip Wineguard
    are you still looking?

Yes i am still looking my class schedule has changed I have time on Mondays 8 am till 9 am, Tuesdays 1 pm till 3 pm, Wednesday 8 am till 10 am, or Friday 8 am till 11 am these times are all Mountain time (GMT -7). if any of these times fit your schedule let me know.
    parsin on cannith

Community Member

Yes i am still looking my class schedule has changed I have time on Mondays 8 am till 9 am, Tuesdays 1 pm till 3 pm, Wednesday 8 am till 10 am, or Friday 8 am till 11 am these times are all Mountain time (GMT -7). if any of these times fit your schedule let me know.
    tues would work for me. that would be 2-4pm central time

So lets plan for next tue. Feb, 10 at 1 pm mountain time (GMT -7) on Wayfinder, in front of Heyton's crypt. I will have a LFM up that says something about starting a static group.
    Last edited by Nesis; 02-05-2015 at 02:27 PM.
    parsin on cannith

Community Member

So lets plan for next tue. Nov, 10 at 1 pm mountain time (GMT -7) on Wayfinder, in front of Heyton's crypt. I will have a LFM up that says something about starting a static group.
    i rolled up a druid and a ranger.. I am not a caster type

I have a rouge might roll up a wizard to try a caster will see how things go. Edited the month sorry am rushing these post between classes today.
    parsin on cannith

I am interested in a daytime static group. I've rolled up a helf ranger, and I'll meet you this Tues. by Hayton's as long as you still have room. Name is Reego.

yes we still have room see tue.
    parsin on cannith

Default Tue. 2/10/2015

So the Tuesday group meet up
    Persnip Wineguard a Rouge
    Reego a Ranger
    Gypsena a Druid
    Brannwen A Favored Soul

After clearing out Heyton’s Crypt we retrieved a scroll from the local store house. It came to our attention that the cult was planning to attack an ancient artifact. We headed to Korthos Hall to stand guard. It wasn’t long before a large Sahuagin caster and 15 of his companions began their attack. We easily fended off their unorganized assault.

While celebrating our victories in the Wavecrest Tavern the barman Sigmund Bauerson called us to the side. He told us about Jacoby Drexelhand, and how he was working with the Sahuagin, he begged us to rid Korthos of him. It was a tough fight but we managed to rid the world of the traitor, taking out three more Sahuagin.

We rested and drank for a few days but as our money began to grow short we decided to head out and explore the island. We stopped the Sahuagin from using a giant’s device, and found Lars Heyton, with little effort. While we were trying to free some captured villagers, it was proven beyond any doubt that Persnip actually cannot breathe water as he claimed. The Gods smiled upon the reckless scamp though and brought him back to life, taking 20 +1 arrows as tribute. Farther in Reego woke a sleeping Skeletal Mage who surrounded it’s self in a deathly fog. The group took some major hits from it unfortunately Reego succumbed to that deathly aura. We returned to the shrine to rest and again the Gods smiled upon us, and brought back Reego taking a magical tower shield this time as a tribute. The rest of the villagers were rescued, and we headed back to the village for some much needed R and R.

After a short rest we headed back out into the wilds of the island, while rescuing Drusen d'Jorasco we ran into Jacoby Drexelhand. Apparently the Sahuagin turned him into something not quite alive but not dead either. Even in his undead state he was easy to defeat. Finally we meet with Lars again and freed the dragon.
    parsin on cannith

Community Member

I unfortunately will miss this Tuesday..Mardi Gras down here. but that should be the only time in the forseeable future..I am the druid

Community Member

3PM EST Tues? I'm interested in this. Do you need an extra person? And any preference on class? Thinking either sorcerer or 2 weapon fighter.
    Last edited by Twilightsong; 02-13-2015 at 03:49 PM.

We are now 3rd lvl but would welcome another the time is actually 1-3pm tues (gmt -7) if that works a sorcerer would be good. We are in the harbor by Baudry
    Last edited by Nesis; 02-15-2015 at 01:09 PM.
    parsin on cannith

Community Member

We are now 3rd lvl but would welcome another the time is actually 1-3pm tues (gmt -7) if that works a sorcerer would be good. We are in the harbor by Baudry
    Alright, I just rolled up the sorcerer Phystrel Nightwind. I'll level him up to 3 and look for you guys on Tues.
    Look forward to it

Look forward to playing with you, see you Tue.
    parsin on cannith

Default Tuesday 2/17/2015

Reego
    Brannwen
    Phystrel Nightwind a sorcerer
    Persnip Wineguard
    Due to a lack of time because of several test coming up I am just going to list the quest we completed on elite. With these completed we leveled to 4th, and left off in the Leaky Dinghy.
    Protect Baudry's, Interests Stop Hazadill's Shipment, Retrieve the Stolen Goods, The Smuggler's Warehouse, The Kobolds' New Ringleader, Information is Key, Haverdasher, Garrison's Missing Pack, Durk's got a Secret, Bringing the Light.
    parsin on cannith

Default R.i.p.

May I suggest that should we die in quest, we roll for use of a shrine before any action is taken on our behalf. Since I rolled a glorious 1 after my mishap in Durk's, I got to thinking that it was a waste of the group's time to haul my sorry, dead stone back to a shrine when it turned out I couldn't even use it.

--Reego

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast