Community Member

Default Static Group on Wayfinder

Starting a static group, and looking into Wayfinder as our home. So far, just have two people, myself, and Hiponic. Planning on playing a more classic DnD style, with no twink gear, no AH, and no loot trading outside of the group, to help increase the value of everything we find.

Will be trying to cover all the bases with our classes, and so far Hiponic has claimed Arti. I will take whatever roll we need most. If you are interested, leave a comment, with the class you'd like to play. On a day to be determined, we will all roll up level 1 toons (if everyone has vet stat 1, we may skip to 4 to skip korthos). We will then meet, and begin our adventures together. If someone would like to be the group "historian" and document what we do, they are more than welcome, but that is not a forte of mine.

Play times will almost definitely be Saturdays, probably at least 1, maybe 2 other days of the week. I understand people have RL, and that it comes first, so if you miss out, try to either run it solo, or get help from a group-mate.

Should have access to most content, or be willing to get it (I myself do not have all content, but will get more as we progress). Everyone is welcome, this is going to be a calmer gaming environment, no stress, just fun. I don't have a mic, but mics are very welcome, and I encourage everyone to at least have headphones, so you can fully participate with the group.

If interested, leave a comment, or PM me (in forums). I look forward to making this group into a reality .

Community Member

Why Wayfinder? Terrible choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathimon View Post
    Why Wayfinder? Terrible choice.
    It's a static group, so PUG availability isn't an issue. Playing with no AH so again, server population not an issue.

Same reasons I started a static group on Wayfinder once upon a time.

Community Member

Exactly. Wayfinder seems like a good place, because it's mostly empty, and therefore open to a good static group. It makes AH/Pugging harder, but that's part of the fun.

Community Member

Default Might be able to join

I may be able to join. Give me a few days to see if I will be able to do this on Saturdays.

Community Member

I should be able to fit this in to my schedule. If Hiponic is planning to do traps I'll do a pure Bard (swashbuckler). If not I could add in a couple levels of rouge.

Community Member

Sorry guys, I have not been checking this thread very often, been busy. Sounds great so far.

EDIT: I will be leaving town on the 7th and will not have internet access until the 13th. Will wait til then to see if we can get member 5/6, (and 4, if Jbone is unable to join us). Look forward to planning further.

-Maxxcore (Sheikra IG)
    Last edited by Maxxcore; 06-05-2015 at 02:06 PM.

Community Member

I'll go with s paladin tank instead of a bard

Default I would be interested

Send a message to HP on wayfinder if you still have a slot and I would be glad to join the group.

Community Member

Default Group is dead

Well, Saturday is almost over, it has been two weeks since any update to this tread, so I am going to assume this group is dead and move on.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by laurawilder View Post
    send a message to hp on wayfinder if you still have a slot and i would be glad to join the group.
    hp?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by JBone99 View Post
    Well, Saturday is almost over, it has been two weeks since any update to this tread, so I am going to assume this group is dead and move on.
    Lol, sorry JBone, been busy, forgot to post status in thread, and not getting replied from half of the PMs I send out. May be a good assumption, but I'd like to think not.

I'd be willing to join this if it's still trying to fill. Would be playing as a healer, probably a druid one.
    Dazling, officer of Divach Ruin
    Sterben, officer of Divach Ruin
    2x Completionist, life 40+
    Cannith Server

Community Member

Default Group filled?

Sent a group message to everyone that talked of participating, and now awaiting response, to see if the group really is dead.

Sorry for the long... (weeks long) delay in update.

-Happy huntings, and I hope to see everyone make it for the group.

Community Member

I would be interested in joining if you are still looking for members.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by cmills1366613 View Post
    I would be interested in joining if you are still looking for members.
    Currently we have all 6, but I'm not sure who is still good for it. So far, there are me and 2 others that are for sure, the other 3 havent responded to the group pm I sent out. Will send you a pm as well, in the case that the other 3 don't show.

Community Member

Any word on if the group will be running today or not?

I personally never received a response concerning what exact time the group would be playing.
    Dazling, officer of Divach Ruin
    Sterben, officer of Divach Ruin
    2x Completionist, life 40+
    Cannith Server

Community Member

Maxxcore had messaged me after I asked about joining about seeing if the group could get together tonight. But he appears to be MIA and the group seems to be dead so IDK

Community Member

Default Bs

Two months of this BS and two chances. Not waiting again. Another wasted Saturday.