Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Default List

After looking over the list I could also use the Bull strength and dispel magic wand..... if no one else wants them...

also

This one is for you Verlan! Warforged Poker
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Okay, loot list updated Any other requests?

I went ahead and resynched the quest list (http://www.rjcyberware.com/DDO/Dedicated.phtml) to match my own character's in-game list. I did this because it's just easier for me to make sure it's right if the total favor value from in-game matches the total favor value on the quest list. That's my way of checking to make sure everything is input correctly, and if they don't match, I have a real hard time with it. I found a few mistakes in there when I synched them up. So now it should be right.

This means there may be a few low level quests that have been done by the group that are not accounted for on the list (quests you guys did before I joined level 2-3 stuff). I figure eventually they will match back up as we go back and do the lower level stuff for favor (we ARE going to 1750, right? ).
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Red face loot

I am fine with the items you choose for me Jherdon, Thank you. I will pick them up on monday. How about we all try and meet up between 7:30 and 8 to get the division done? Also I like the idea of a monthly collectable run, makes the most sense to me. Oh BTW I could take the axe too (does that work on ogres?).
    So many squishies, so little time..... Sarlona.Teams:Verlan Hellfire WF Ftr 20/ True Res into 1/2elf Monk 2

Community Member Dozen_Black_Roses's Avatar

Default last night

Guys,

I have to deeply apologize for missing last night, I honesly absolutely forgot it was Monday yesterday. I think I was just thinking it was Sunday in my head. Last night I was online and I got a yahoo from Thor, and it hit me like a brick when he told me that I had missed group! I am soooo sorry, I dont know how I did that. If I was blonde, Id blame it on that but Im not, so it's just my scatter brained ways at times.

Sorry again
    Shogyo Mujo (Nothing lasts forever and everything must change).
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

Community Member shimiha_kakita's Avatar

That's ok, I myself almost forgot until I got home from camping. We didn't do much except for finish up tangleroot so if you want to see if there are other level 6's in the guild willing to run it go ahead or we could all try and log on about an hour early and re-run the last quest in tangle root we could.

Cool

I will be more than happy to log in early and help you finish tangleroot.
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->
    Dantaous Arrow - Paladin 16(Argonnessen) Co-Founder: Grounded Aces
    Gordan Arrow - Ranger 20 (Sarlona) Member of Dedicated Teams

Unfortunately, it is hard for me to get on an hour early that day.. I will try but it is the timing of the kids bedtimes and I have a class, so I dont walk in the door until ~730 est. TC and Thor have my yahoo messenger (it is here in my profile), if you want to add me, might be easiest way to reach me. I would very much appreciate the help, I will see what i can do over the weekend if nothing else. It is a popular quest so perhaps I can find a party on sunday.
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

Exclamation Seeing about some changes.

Hey guys, I've been thinking some and I think it's time for a change.

Now that we're at level 6 there doesn't seem to be much that can stop us outright. With Gordan's maces, Jherdon's Kopesh, Verlan's (almost) indestructible body, Pyrethria's focused arcane destruction, Nomar's band-aids and sound bursts, and my own trap disarming as well as adding a little more hurt to those who ignore me there hasn't been a challenge we can't over come and I genuinely have a good time questing on during our meeting times. However since we are getting higher in the levels the quests seem to be getting longer as well and it seems we can only get about on or two quests done a night. So to facilitate my need for good questing and to work with a well organized group of people I propose the following change, how would everyone feel about meeting 2 times a week. The other day I thought we could add is Friday at the same time as Monday (9pm EST). If everyone agrees with this we could start doing this in the beginning of October. Let me know what you think as soon as possible. See you all on Monday.

That works for me, any other weekday but wednesday will work for me
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->

Yeah, I've noticed as well that we've become an unstoppable force, heh. It's so very cool to quest with you guys as a well organized team where everyone works together, especially after some of the very questionable PUGs I've been in recently

Anyway, yeah, I've been a little worried about our slow progress lately. Well, worried is not the right word, but you know what I mean. We did one new quest last monday, yipes!

So I'd be good to add another night. Fridays seems ideal, if everyone could make it. Less worries about you East-Coasters having to get up in the morning for work Maybe we could stay on a bit later.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

I’d be good with a 2nd day during the week too. Friday does work the best for me. Though I might draw some Wife aggro….DDO Sunday, Monday, Thursday, and now Friday..lol. At least she is back in school now and does homework later at night

Also sorry about the early withdrawal last Monday, Wife’s laptop crashed and she had to get on my computer to finish up some homework. Dang those RL issues!

=

=

I read this yesterday and didn't want to immediately reply without thinking about it. I do not want to regularly have our group two days per week. I do have another dedicated group on tuesday nights. I also am not the most schedule bound person, and enjoy the freedom on my other nights to do other things. I also dont want to have hub aggro, as we need our couple time together as well. :P

A compromise I can offer is every other Friday night to do a second game night. At the same time, if the group as a whole does want to do the Friday night thing on a regular basis, then I am more than willing to continue to help out until you can get a replacement. Guess that's all for now.

Well okay, there ya go. We'll stick with one night a week. Probably better anyway, I'll get less wife agro myself that way We'll just be a bit slow getting to 14, nothing wrong with that.

Sometimes I open my mouth (and type with fingers) before I think…lol

After careful reconsideration (talked with better-half ) One night a week works out better for me also.
    I was talking too with Verlan a bit and he had a good idea. Maybe Mondays we could take a vote, and if everyone is able to play on a “said Friday” we could meet up. That way it’s not set in stone for every Friday or every other. Who knows we might play 2-3 Friday’s in a row at some point and time.

Just some food for thought…See everyone tomorrow night! Oh and is it about time for another Jherdan Collectable run. I still have a full bank of Items
    =
    =

Thanks for your understanding...hub also plays with me in the tuesday nite groups, and he is in the Thursday night group with TC, (and I believe he is about to to join the other monday night group as their caster), so it was just too many nights...bound to cause problems.....but definitely lets look for the not set in stone friday nights....3 folks now have my yahoo...you can always message me there and see if we can run something for an instant response.

The Collectable Report

The collectable turn-ins. Everyone claim what they want:

Gold from selling low level stuff: 2500 gp

Weapons

Robes
    Lesser Fire Guard Robe of Lesser Lightning Resistance
    Robe of Daze Monster (3/day)

Ammo
    +1 Bolts (20)
    +2 Bolts (20)

Jewlery/Goggles/Rings
    Goggles of Disabling (+3 DD)

Potions
    2 Spicy Fungal Gumbo (bulls strength)
    5 Arrowmint Leaves (Eagles Splendor)

Wands
    Cats Grace
    3 Slow
    Suggestion
    Web

Claimed Items

Kor
    +2 Adamantine Bolts (20)
    +1 Bolts of Giant Bane (20)
    +3 Cold Iron Bolts (20)
    Sickle of Sypheros (if he wants it)
    Fireball Wand
    Lightning Bolt Wand
    4 Cure Serious Wounds Potion
    3 Cure Moderate Wounds

Gordan
    +3 Adamantine Arrows (20)
    +2 Arrows (20)
    +1 Flaming Arrows (20)
    +3 Arrows (40)
    +1 Arrows of Halfling Bane (20)
    +1 Shock Arrows (20)
    +1 Arrows (40)
    +2 Frost Arrows (20)
    4 Cure Moderate Wounds

Pyre
    2 Dispel Magic Wands
    2 Fireball Wands
    2 Lightning Bolt Wands

Verlan
    2 Oils of Moderate Repair
    6 Oils of Serious Repair

Nomar
    Cure Serious Wounds Wand
    3 Spore Saps (Cure Serious Wounds Potion)
    2 Cure Light Wounds

Jherdan
    3 Spore Saps (Cure Serious Wounds Potion)
    4 Cryptmoss Silk Sutures (Cure Moderate Wounds)
    2 Woodblossom Meads (Remove Blindness)

I think that's everything. Let me know what you want to take.
    Last edited by Ron; 10-04-2007 at 09:48 AM.

Smile

If nobody wants any of them I will take all the arrows, and some of the cure pots would be nice And what is that sickle?
    Last edited by StrikerDroid; 10-03-2007 at 09:16 AM.
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->

I'll use the adamantine,giant bane, and cold iron bolts. Also one of the lightning bolt and fireball wands. Would be interested in know the stuff on that sickle.

Essentially it's a +1 Frost Sickle

http://www.gamebanshee.com/cgi-bin/s...O_Items.id=858

Hmm I really dont remember donating the sickle, but it may have been too late at night that my memory is foggy :P either way glad someone in the group can use it, I know its a great lowbie frost item.

I would like any of the fireball, lightning or dispel magic wands, and any of the healing or resist potions (split these up with whoever wants, I am not putting a specific amount as I will assume everyone wants these).

Thanks!

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast