Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Community Member shimiha_kakita's Avatar

Yea if there are quests that we have done that you haven't go ahead and do them.

Also sorry bout last night guys but Charter was being truly Sh*tty, Sh*tty, Sh*tty. The problem shouldn't continue but if it does charter shall be getting a new butthole soon.

Community Member Dozen_Black_Roses's Avatar

ok well if anyone sees me on, feel free to join me with an alt seems to be a bit harder on this server than Im used to to group up
    Shogyo Mujo (Nothing lasts forever and everything must change).
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

I should be on Thursday and Friday and even this weekend, I'll keep a lookout for you. I have a Barbarian I usually play.

If you guys want to run Catacombs on Friday, that would be okay with me
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Default Friday

Catacombs on Friday works for me Whats a good time for everyone? I Think Verlan needs to run it too. I will get ahold of him. I'll be on through out the week and weekend. Ron whats the name of your Barbarian? I will be on as Arano if not Nomar. That was my Toon from the start till i switched to the cleric. He's a 4th level Wizard.
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Quote Originally Posted by tcmexman View Post
    Catacombs on Friday works for me Whats a good time for everyone? I Think Verlan needs to run it too. I will get ahold of him. I'll be on through out the week and weekend. Ron whats the name of your Barbarian? I will be on as Arano if not Nomar. That was my Toon from the start till i switched to the cleric. He's a 4th level Wizard.
    The usual Bat-Time would be good for me, although I can be flexible (even more so if we decide to go on the weekend).

So four out of six of us haven't yet run Catacombs? Are we *sure* this was officially run with the group? How is it only two of us ended up running it?

My barbarian is Rhaagh. I tend to RP him (it's very easy for me to "get into character" with a barbarian, lol).
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Default Friday

Yeah...lol.The short of it..... Kor, Gordan, and Myself (Arano) are from the begining, I switched to Nomar because we had 2 wizzy's and no cleric then we lost a few people. Verlan joined around the time Nomar showed up, and the rest is History

Friday 9pm is good for me too. Verlan said maybe, He has RL work till later that night, not sure what time exactly.

9 pm would be a great time for me. I actually have only done that quest one time, as no one ever seems to want to run it. I ran it with my cleric and enjoyed being able to turn everything lol, so it will be neat from a caster's perspective.

I will be on again today at least for a bit. Yesterday I was on Sarlona from about 3pm to 530pm or so, did a few quests, took a dinner break and came back to no action to be found group wise, so I went back to Ghallanda to chat. Of course one thing led to another and I was in House J until past midnite, lol got my rogue there to 9

Edit: I completely forgot that I had signed up 2 weeks ago with my guild on Ghallanda to do the dragon raid, which will be my first time. If possible, can we reschedule for another nite this weekend? I will be available any other nite My apologies.....Pyre is 23k from lvl 5 fyi
    Last edited by Dozen_Black_Roses; 06-21-2007 at 09:07 PM.
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

Default Catacombs

so whats everyone think about re-running Catacombs with the whole group? 4 out of 6 of us have not run it yet and the more the merrier maybe we could even do it on an off night like Sat. night or Sunday.

Yeah, whatever we decide is cool. Just let me know. I'm likely to be on Sarlona this weekend with either Rhaagh or Zerina, or possibly a new PD barbarian I haven't yet created (I'll let you know his name if so). Just message me if we decide to get something together and you see me on.

Sat or Sun nite would work great for me...yahoo me once its decided as I only check this like once a day. Dozen

Default Saturday Night Catacombs Run

So it looks like Sat. night works for Nomar, Pyrethria, and Verlan. Jherdon is it still good for you? Kor and Gordan can u ya make it? Thinking of Starting at 9pm and meeting in the Rusty.

Aye Saturday night is okay for me.

Cool hello to all

I want to start by saying welcome to our Newest member, Dozen. Nomar has finally badgered me enough to get in here and get set up and start posting. Verlan (and I) will be there for a Catacomb run tonight or Sunday. As you can see by my Aragossen toons i am partial to the WF (they are harder to kill and don't need to breath) since i am not the best as of yet with this game. I am taking well to the Tank role (and with the amount of times i died last week it seems that i am about as smart as one). Well this was just a hello so talk to you all at the Rusty Nail...
    So many squishies, so little time..... Sarlona.Teams:Verlan Hellfire WF Ftr 20/ True Res into 1/2elf Monk 2

Default Monday Night

Just wondering if we have a plan of attack for tonight? Any Ideas?

See everyone At 8!

Default Oops

I ment 9m Looks like we're going to finish up STK to start with. meet up at the Rusty!
    Last edited by tcmexman; 06-25-2007 at 03:41 PM.

I forgot to tell you guys last night. I won't be able to play next Monday night. I'm off to Florida to visit the in-laws. I'll have my laptop, so I might have an internet connection, but it's not powerful enough to run DDO.

So good luck next week. I'll see you guys on the 9th.

That's ok, I think next week we'll start the Tomb of the 'x' heart quests in The Necropolis or possibly Delera's Tomb either way most likely many undead so our fire and turning will be busy.

Quote Originally Posted by shimiha_kakita View Post
    That's ok, I think next week we'll start the Tomb of the 'x' heart quests in The Necropolis or possibly Delera's Tomb either way most likely many undead so our fire and turning will be busy.
    Dang, both quest series I want to do. Well, go ahead. Just let me know what you end up running, I'll try to get a PUG to catch up before the 9th (I come back on the 7th)

Default Monday the 2nd

Just throwing this out there. I may also be MIA on Monday (It's my Birthday! ) whats everyone's thoughts on gamming Saturday or Sunday night this week, the 30th or the 1st? say around 9pm as usual. instead of Monday. or maybe the 8th, or 9th. then resume as normal on the 11th?

Can't this weekend as I will be in the north country for family get togethers.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast