Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Heya guys,

Sorry to be such a flake, but I won't be able to make DQ tonight. I just got the verdict on my car, and it turns out it will cost more to fix than the car is worth.

So I'll be at the dealership tonight haggling over a new car. Looks like I'm finally going to be getting the Mustang I've been eyeing for several years now
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Thanks to Gordan, Tenma and Korhime for helping tonight, the Demon Queen is dead.

We would like to return the favor by helping you Monday or next Monday, we just have to get the pre-raid done again.

Details in the Tuesday Night Thread .

Quote Originally Posted by noneill View Post
    One wipe although we made much improvement and it was close. Then Korhime logged on and joined us, that and some fine tuning on the "Benny Hill" strategy made the difference.
    The Demon Queen is dead and we had 2 pieces of Raid loot (Demon Scale Armor and Storm) and a +2 Wisdom Tome.

Connyl, Gordan, Kantarou, Korhime, Mayidil, Mica, Nomar and Tenma

So now that we know how to take her down, Ardoon and Shippy (He swapped to Nomar) still need to complete the raid. Also the Monday team wants to take her out with their team, so we can help them out.
    We can either try to help this Monday, which might be tough since we have to wait three days to do the pre-raid again which only leaves us a few days to get it done by Monday. Or we could do the pre-raid on our normal Tuesday night and help them the week after.
    One other option is to log in early on this Monday night and get the pre-raid at least started before they log on. I have a feeling whatever we do we might not get the full team to help as we have found in the past Tuesday is the only day we are all free.
    But if those of us that wanted to help logged in early we could easily clear the pre-raid all the way to the DQ and then get the some of the other team to help fill out the party for the final battle.

Post or PM your thoughts or availability.

Great job tonight !
    Conn Niall Paladin
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue
    If it is a Paladin with some version of Conn.... it is probably me.

Community Member shimiha_kakita's Avatar

I think the Monday after next (11/2) would be a good day for it that way Gordan, Nomar (unless he runs Shippy) and me get reflagged. The other Monday team has also expressed an interest in joining us and they have 3-4 people now so we would have a few spots open. The leader of the other team is a cleric so shippy would be able to join us I think. We also would like to do the Titan at some point so maybe on monday or something.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces
    Sarlona - ???? (Wizard 16) - Officer of the Dedicated Teams Guild

Ok, we will reflag on our regular Tuesday night and then anyone from our team who wants to help on 11/2 will be good to go.

What time do you start?
    Conn Niall Paladin

Normaly we start around 9pm est but may start earlier for the raid though done right it doesn't really take that long. Almost like a Reaver run.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces

We completed the pre-raid tonight so the whole team is raid ready and we would all like to help with the raid. However Shippy is also Nomar and Ardoon's pc is still broken for the near future so really only 4 people to add to your full group.

Just let us know if you are doing it this Monday or next.

PS, for various reasons we have done the pre-raid what seems like 100 times so we really have that down to a science if anyone needs help with that. (48 minutes tonight !).
    Conn Niall Paladin

Are you guys raiding tonight or working on the pre-reqs?
    Conn Niall Paladin

I think we'll be doing the prereqs for gordan then running the DQ raid next week. We also could run a Titan raid instead next week if people are willing.

Where for art thou PYR??
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->
    Dantaous Arrow - Paladin 16(Argonnessen) Co-Founder: Grounded Aces
    Gordan Arrow - Ranger 20 (Sarlona) Member of Dedicated Teams

AHHHHHH!

It grates on my nerves when people misuse that quote!

Sorry Gordan, you hit a sore spot, lol. I'm a bit of a Shakespeare fan.

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/262200.html

The word "Wherefore" in that passage has nothing to do with location, it means "Why?". As in, "Why are you a Montegue?". So essentially what you are asking is "Why are you a Pye?", hehe.

There is a commercial playing on TV the last few days that misuses that quote in the same way. I'm sure they are getting an earful right now from the Shakespeare geeks like me
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

Are you guys on for the DQ tonight?

I think most of us will be able to log on and help if you are.
    Conn Niall Paladin

Thanks to the other members of the Dedicated Teams in assisting us with the slaying of the vile demon queen. I think the next thing up for use will be the Ancient Quori forge that was found in the restless Isle. There are rumors of great treasure to still be found so make sure you have both halves of your sigils of Dal Quor fixed and made as one before we make the journey into this strange forge. I have heard there are others who have ventured in and have maps available. I will try and obtain one to aid in our success.

((Since this is a very long quest we need to start on time and be ready with a plan as soon as possible. If the leaders of the other teams would like to get together and meet to set up the plan just let me know and I will try and set up the meeting. Since I have moved to a timezone that is 2 hours behind the one where I started the group starting early is very difficult so having a well thought out plan before hand would be best and will probably involve a small bit of meta gamming.))

Quote Originally Posted by Ron View Post
    Heya guys,

Sorry to be such a flake, but I won't be able to make DQ tonight. I just got the verdict on my car, and it turns out it will cost more to fix than the car is worth.

So I'll be at the dealership tonight haggling over a new car. Looks like I'm finally going to be getting the Mustang I've been eyeing for several years now
    << Jealous

If you had a dime for every time the planner was used...
    M O R T A L V O Y A G E
    Permadeath Guild
    Stay Hard

Hey guys sorry late notice not gonna make it tonight ...some family stuff .. See everyone next week
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Hey guuys I'm just letting you know I might be late or not there at all tonight as I have to pack for a long driving trip and pick up my spouse from work tonight. Just let me know what you guys run so I can catch up. There is also a very strong possibility that I won't be here on the 30th as well as I will be returning from said trip at that time.

looks like i'm out again gang..sorry

I would like to apologize again for being late, which was mostly my fault for leaving later than planed. But for Kor and Verlan we just ran some slayers out in the vale. Anywho I wish to say Merry Chrismas to every one. see ya'll next week.
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->
    Dantaous Arrow - Paladin 16(Argonnessen) Co-Founder: Grounded Aces
    Gordan Arrow - Ranger 20 (Sarlona) Member of Dedicated Teams

I'm going to bow out tonight guys. I'm feeling a bit under the weather. I thought I might be able to power through it, but the longer I sit here at the computer, the worse I feel. So I'm just going to hang in front of the telly. With soup

same here in Michigan Ron...I was gonna try as well to play, but am thinking i going to take the night off as well. have a happy new year everyone..see ya in 2010

Cool

So three years ago I decided to make a static group of people of my own to play with after being part of one for a little bit. A few weeks later the group was assembled and we began adventuring. A few weeks later the group changed a bit but was mostly the same people. After a few more small personal changes and a couple more weeks the group as it stands now was formed and since has become a very solid team.

We've had a really good run guys and I have to say that the most fun I've had in a game is while playing with you guys. It's been a great three years and I sincerely hope that it can continue until Turbine turns off the servers. There is still a lot of content for us to explore and master.

So here is to our continued success.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast