Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Community Member shimiha_kakita's Avatar

We're still looking for a sixth. I think any class other than a rogue or a Arcane (Soc/Wiz) would be a good addition and will be welcome. We're only level 3 at the moment so catching up would be fairly easy since all you would have to do is complete all but about 4 of the harbor quests. If your interested just post here or send me a PM.

Community Member

PM sent. Hope to hear from you.

Spot open int the group. We could use a Cleric or a healing Bard. A cleric would prolly be ideal as we could use someone with a high wisdom.

Smile Lots O' Fun

Had a great time Monday night... Glad to have you on board Tpaul! See everyone next Monday!

Korihime can u update (as close as you can) where we are at? Such as all our names in the group and levels just to catch everyone up. I think our last market place quest, we all did, was swiped Sig? we've kinda been catchin people up the last couple weeks. Thanks

Nomar Engergia - Cleric 3 / Paladin 1

Brother of Arano Energia- Wiz. 4. (Whom was mistakenly taken for a squishy mushroom, and eatin by a wondering vegitarian storm giant.)

Exclamation

We have two spots open right now. We've had our Wizard and Paladin go MIA on use so we would like to fill in the group with these types, an arcane caster and a tank type. We are at about level 4.1 right now and we are taking next week off, also one of our rangers and cleric need to catch up a little so you could run some stuff with them to catch up. We play Monday's starting at 9pm so if you are interested send me a PM and we'll try and set some stuff up.

Community Member

Hi,
    I am "Shames" on the Argonesson server and am NEW to playing D&D. I have a hearing impairment that makes voice chat hard (sometimes impossible) so need patient team member to lead me by the hand.
    I am Paladin/Fighter Lvl 3 and kinda don't know what I am doing.
    I would be gratefull for a party that would help my understanding of D&D
    Jim

Hey guys,

I updated the completed quest list for the group. Since I wasn't here from the beginning, I don't know for sure if I have all of the quests the group has officially done, so if you look it over and notice something missing, let me know.

Specifically, I only have a single quest run on anything other than Normal (Dirks, run on Hard). I thought you guys had mentioned a few run on Hard, but I don't know which they are.

If you don't already know, the list is here:

http://www.rjcyberware.com/DDO/Dedicated.phtml

I don't know about y'all, but I like to have an offline list around to refer to when I can't log into the game, heh. If it helps ya, then great. If not, then just ignore it Do you guys realize we've finished all but 2 of the level 4 quests?

Thanks for the runs last night. +2 Khopesh, yeah baby!! See you guys this weekend.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.28.01) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Community Member Dozen_Black_Roses's Avatar

Default dedicated group

Hi, I was just reading this over and it sounds like something I'd be interested in, and the time is right for me as 9pm est my kids are definitely in bed so there wont be so many afk's lol. I dont use forums too much, so ill try to keep an eye out here or if someone can message me on the Ghallanda server my toons there are Strysis, Dysalia, Tylzania, or Mareck. I didnt see anywhere what server you are using, only were some ppl had their toons now.
    If you happen to be using that server, Mareck is my lvl 2 drow ranger, so that might work for the group.

Thanks!
    Shogyo Mujo (Nothing lasts forever and everything must change).
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

Roses, we're on Sarlona.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.28.01) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Default dedicated group

Ok, so Ill roll a character up on Sarlona today, what class are you looking for? Im only asking as there is some time there between posts so what you might have been looking for at last post and now could be two totally different things. Thanks!
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

Default Dedicated Groups

Hey Dozen,

Glad to have ya aboard. I know we can use a caster, all our casters seem to vanish..lol. we do have a rogue that has level of caster though. But play what you feel comfortable with. We have a good group of people and are very flexible. Again Welcome.
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Alrighty, a friend is helping me roll up a sorcerer then as I havent played one in a while, Ill definitely be seeing everything with "new" eyes this time lol

Edit: I'm on now if anyone is on and wants to send a tell....her name is Pyrethria
    Last edited by Dozen_Black_Roses; 06-18-2007 at 01:51 PM.

Cool, welcome aboard!

The quest list should be more or less accurate, minus what we did this weekend. Which brings up a good question for the group:

Were the quests we ran Saturday "official"? Should I add them to the list (Dirk's Elite and Irestone).

What did y'all run on Sunday?

BTW, sorry I couldn't be there on Sunday. Three nights in a row would have brought on too much wife-agro. If I had been thinking on Saturday, I would have said I probably couldn't make Sunday

But I will see you guy tonight.

Default Sunday's Quests

Sunday we ran Kobold Assault on Normal; Durk's again on Elite and got Muck! :-) 3 out of 4 of us did at least. Kor, Gordan, and Myself (Nomar) did level to 5 also.

well I was able to get Pyrethria to lvl 2 (sorcerer) before the worlds came down for maintenance, hopefully i can get her to 3 before tonite's group

Hey all! This sounds like something i would not only enjoy but look forward to on a weekly basis... maybe even twice a week. If you have room for another, I will roll one up and be there tonite. (not positive the time EST though) It will take a little doing but i believe i could catch up enough to run with the group by next week. I am most experienced at running tanks but definately like the prospects of running a class i am less familiar with. Bard, Rogue or Paladin would be my primary interests but I am open to running any of the classes. Please let me know if you have space for another and what type of character would best help the party out. Thanks!

relik,

I'm pretty sure Roses just got the last open spot. But spots open up from time to time, so it might not be a bad idea to go ahead and roll, and get caught up with the quests from the group quest list. That way, when our next open spot comes up, you'll be all ready

Hey guys,

Had a great time last night...went around cerulean hills after and leveled to 3. I was tired last night, so just want to clarify.....shall I take this week to level her up to 5 on my own? I know the toon is a static group only character, but I'm pretty sure you want her to be at the same level. Let me know as I get home in the early afternoon from work and can start working on her then if that is the case.

Thanks,
    Dozen

Aye, you're allowed to catch up. I myself did the same thing, having just joined the group a few weeks ago. In fact, I still need to run catacombs at some point

Last night was fun. I think I might have finally gotten my fourth inventory slot. Forgot to look to be sure, but I was only about 10 points away from getting it before last night.

Default Catch up

Oh... I still need to run Catacombs with Nomar also, so if you guys want to pick a time i'd luv to run it with ya any night except Thursdays. I am also missing Redfang Unruled in the marketplace.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast