Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dozen_Black_Roses View Post
    erm when? no day is listed. Also the names of your toons in your sig are illegible..what is that font?
    It's Japanese hiragana and katakana. So his name on Sarlona would be Korihime.
    Dedicated Teams: be part of a larger community.
    You never hear anyone say: "Yeah, but it's a dry cold."
    Adventurers never forget. Adventurers still hate Coyle!

Community Member shimiha_kakita's Avatar

fix the date on my post.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces
    Sarlona - ???? (Wizard 16) - Officer of the Dedicated Teams Guild

Don't forget that we venture into the twilight forge tonight so make sure you get there as early as possible. We're starting at 8:30 pm EST. See ya then. Let me know if there is any thing that you want me to pick up for you before we head out to the twilight forge.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces

I'm very sorry guys I thought that the guides were easy to follow. I apologize, next time I will go green and we will get it done. Iam sorry that I didn't go green and caused a no completion. I do not know that puzzle but I can figure that stuff out sometimes it takes me a while. I do like the puzzles in this game thats why I like quests like the pit and "ghost of a chance"and the like i like the excitement of figureing them out, and Ithought that you guys would like that as well and as I don't know that side but I do know the purple side I figured that i'd give someone else the feeling of acompleshment. I was hoping that yall would have fun figureing it out, sorry i roadblocked us. I am not saying that you couldn't figure it out, just that the guides screwed you all up. Again my fault for suggesting them. May we have a better run next time.

P.S. Just wanted to say this to everyone, I know it happens, just had to say it.
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->
    Dantaous Arrow - Paladin 16(Argonnessen) Co-Founder: Grounded Aces
    Gordan Arrow - Ranger 20 (Sarlona) Member of Dedicated Teams

I found a nice guide for the Titan room here http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=112385
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->

Strikerdroid, don't worry about it. We all had a rough night, but they can't all be gems, eh? One thing I noticed in the green room was that ye MUST foller the pattern exaccly. (( This is a DDO problem, I think, as NO puzzle should REQUIRE metagaming in order to be successful. ))

The thing about follerin exaccly, is that one and only one person must call the shots. I was reluctant to do so as I did not know the room. Others were trying, but it was a bit confusin. I did not lead as well as I should have and this has been the reason for many troubles in me life. I shall attempt to take bedder control next time.

(( The guides were good, but we should have read them ahead of time to be familiar. Our adherence to "no metagaming" got the better of us. Perhaps, esp in raids, we should aquire the knowledge of the quest ahead of time. That doesn't mean we would have to spoil it for everyone, but at least someone could have better familiarity, and maybe push the team in the right direction. I hope we can all get together again tonight? We are still itching to complete, and looking to avenge our earlier loss. I will be on tonight, regular time. Hope to see you there. ))

Default here here

Yes Striker, we all had an issue, not just you. You are the Puzzle Master, but the rest of us should be able to figure these things out.
    So many squishies, so little time..... Sarlona.Teams:Verlan Hellfire WF Ftr 20/ True Res into 1/2elf Monk 2

boy I hope the worlds are back up by 9! i wanna see the ending to this Titan!
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

See. the Titan pulled down the servers so we couldn't get on. He KNEW we were coming after him, and this was his last, best attempt to keep himself in one piece.
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.28.01) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

I found this posted in the Taverns around Stormreach...He will be ours soon enough!

Aye he will be soon, but next week though. This week we take advatage of better loot and xp. Back to gianthold or the Orchard. or both, we could do a few quests tonight. (nice pic btw)
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->

did the Titan bring down the servers again? we are not even after him tonight! hope to see everyone one!

Default Monday March 3rd

Just a reminder...Nomar will be MIA this week. Good Hunting I'll see you all next monday. cept u Pyr. see ya Thursday.

Default Wow!

So the Wf can do something right

nice shot Nomar, and it is good to be reminded why we bring him around, hit hits things and they die. who'd a thought that.
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->

Community Member Dozen_Black_Roses's Avatar

lol funnny shot, what the heck was I doing? spacing out? looks like I was staring at the center.
    Shogyo Mujo (Nothing lasts forever and everything must change).
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

Hey gang,

I don't mean to be Mr. Pessimist, but since they are completely moving the servers on Monday, and are not even scheduled to finish until 5:00pm (your time), I have a nasty feeling we ain't gonna happen this Monday I hope to be proven wrong and we'll be happily questing at the same bat-time same bat-channel. But if not, see ya's next week
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.28.01) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

I'm actually guessing that they'll be back uup at around 8:30, that gives them three and a half hours to fix any hicups with the move. But yes all kidding aside I do hope that we get to quest this week, Gordan would be lonely if he had to wait an extra week.

*fingers crossed
    *legs crossed
    *eye's crossed
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->

In the event that the servers are not up or otherwise not functioning we could meet another night if you guys want. I know that Nomar and Pyre might have issues due to many in game commitments. what do you guys think. maybe a Tuesday meeting?

Cool with me, just let me know when. Presuming Monday is out, of course.

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast