Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

well I think i'm in second with XP. but would be willing to help out with other toons I Have for favor quest. Invocation or Yetta on sarlona.

another question is ---I heard the other monday team got DQ ready this past week. are we raiding this comming monday?
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Jherdon my friend we ran the Tomb of the Forbidden, and did some exploring out in the Orchard. So the only quest you have to catch up on is the Forbidden Tomb. I will try and get on and get my favor up a little for house D and that should catch up my XP.
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->
    Dantaous Arrow - Paladin 16(Argonnessen) Co-Founder: Grounded Aces
    Gordan Arrow - Ranger 20 (Sarlona) Member of Dedicated Teams

Talking

how is your wife doing Jherdon?
    So many squishies, so little time..... Sarlona.Teams:Verlan Hellfire WF Ftr 20/ True Res into 1/2elf Monk 2

She's doing better, with the help of lots of meds.

Still in the hospital and still has the stone. Apparently it's too big to make it through the tube from the kidney to the bladder. They're hoping it'll squeeze through today, but if it doesn't, she's scheduled for a surgery tommorow morning (and it's no big deal, they're just going in with a scope and are going to use a laser to break it apart). So one way or the other, this will all be over by tommorrow, thankfully
    The locus of my identity is totally exterior to me.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Default Fyi :)

*Round (a stoutly dwarf Ranger) Steps up on table, Raises Mug* I want to invite you all to a new venture I am overseeing! I hope to make this a grand adventure by keeping ourselves fat with gold, and our axes bloody! But I will need yur help! *slurps down Ale* Nomar! Call yur friends over will ye? Sign up for “ Rest in Pieces” has begun!

((hey all. So I have been throwing around the idea of a new guild. Below is an exerpt from a PM I sent to Thalion the other day.

I have talked myself into this next part… Pugs- oh how I hate em..lol sometimes fun but more then not I find myself not really enjoying them. RolePlay- I have a great time just sitting there sometimes in conversation, not even questing. So I started thinking …what do I have in DDO. Well I have a great guild I’m in that gives me what I want; Dedicated Teams and meeting weekly with fun friends. Then thinking what am I missing? … well, nothing when Forsworn guild was around…that was a Guild where I could go on my off nights with Dedicated. It had Roleplaying, great ppl, and I could log on at different times and find someone on to run with. I just don’t have that anymore now that forsworn is sadly not as active as it used to be.

So what can I do to get that back? Well… I can either wait for another Guild to pop up or search one out. Or I can start my own. The latter is where I am pushing myself towards. My hope is that this new guild will be a sister guild of Dedicated. What I’m looking to create is:

1) A fun Roleplaying Guild

2) a place where dedicated team members can come with alts, Either to help rise in lvl, or if they want the same basic feel of Dedicated but can’t commit to certain days.

3) the RP channel is a great way for everyone to keep in touch also, And would be a great tool for 2 guilds to keep in contact in game when looking for others to help a team, Or looking for that 12th person for that raid

What I don’t want is a guild that turns into what Dedicated already does a great job at. Being, if a few ppl. Start to play alot together at certain times, and it becomes consistent, then they should drop from “RiP” and fly under the DT banner. I’m not trying to create a guild to compete, rather a guild to help nurture new comers and a place for others to enjoy.
    Thalion has cordially accepted my offer of a sister guild. And the Guild has begun! I’m extending invites to all my Team members alts. This will be an RP guild. And is my first time trying the “Guild Leader” position so I need as much help as I can get..lol I have run with most of you for over a year and trust your philosophy of the game and dedication. So if you interested in Officer Status. Please send me a PM I have a separate PM I will send to you with some guidelines. This weekend I will be posting on forums of the new guild. I hope to see some of you in “RiP” with higher lvl alts or brand new low lvl’s

PM me if you have any questions.
    and I will not be leaving any of my Dedicated Teams! I have too much fun with u guys

-TC

I'll be there. There's this barbarian I want to try out who would be perfect in a roleplay environment. My DDO time has been very limited lately, but soon I expect that to change.

And I'll see y'all tomorrow night.
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." - Satoru Iwata

DDO Character Planner (Version 04.25.03) (Preview Screenshot) - Now with Warlocky goodness!
    Let's Play DDO!! - My attempt to video document a FULL runthrough of DDO, completionist style (Currently working through level 3 quests)

Default RiP

I have started a Female Dwarf cleric in RiP. Her name is SistaSledge. Look forward to running with people who like to play like we do.
    So many squishies, so little time..... Sarlona.Teams:Verlan Hellfire WF Ftr 20/ True Res into 1/2elf Monk 2

Default out of town

Hey all! just a reminder I think i mentioned it last week but *sighs* can't remember. I will be out of town this next week in Atlanta. Monday - Thursday. I will have email but no DDO.

See everyone next week!

-Nomar

Community Member Dozen_Black_Roses's Avatar

Default dq raid help

Please check out the post on this thread by MrCow about strategies for the current version of the DQ raid, it is the most detailed I have yet to see.

http://housetharashk.net/htforum/showthread.php?t=868
    Shogyo Mujo (Nothing lasts forever and everything must change).
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

Default Long Time

No one has posted anything for a while so i thought i would say happy thanksgiving to all. Hope you are feeling better Pie. And everyone is invited to my house for milk and cookies tonight.

Hey all, let me know what quests you ran after I left ( I assume just Cry for Help) and Ill get it done sometime this week. Sorry I had to bail, but trust me it was for the best.
    @>---Fuhgly, Suzee, Blohnde, Shakkei, Redhawt, Sanctified, Punkrawk, Gaelsong, Deviliscious, Liethal----<@

Yep, we ran Cry For Help after you left. Nothing else.

Ok Ron have you updated the quest list yet I am wondering how Gordan has more Argo favor than everybody else, Pyr and I did run call for help on leet (I helped her catch up) but that shouldn't have put us that far ahead should it?? (we had to pug it and the pug wanted leet so we did leet)
    Last edited by StrikerDroid; 12-23-2008 at 09:09 AM.
    The Arrow Clan >>>----->
    Dantaous Arrow - Paladin 16(Argonnessen) Co-Founder: Grounded Aces
    Gordan Arrow - Ranger 20 (Sarlona) Member of Dedicated Teams

Yep, I updated it yesterday, so it is current except for those two quests we ran last night. Remember, it is synched with my character, so take that into account.

It has slightly too much favor for Coin Lords, since I haven't gone in and made the Mod 8.0 changes to the overall list yet (and the CLs lost a couple of quests), but everyone else is right.

Merry Christmas! everyone!

Default looking for a group

I'm thinking that this little community u got going might be able to help me locate the right players. Here's a post I've been circulating:

"I've been playing ddo for about two years, with a recent four month lay off. I'm getting back into the game but I came from a static group experience that was absolutely awesome. We were super strategic, didn't rush at all, no tweeking/auction houses etc. In all, it was an amazing experience yet we disbanded because three people decided to become parents.

After this experience, I've have found PUGs to be horribly disappointing. I have certain things that I like to see in a group and have certain expectations about how I like them to run. Those are:
    1. Strategy/team-oriented- discussing battles or having one player give out the orders for the group. Alot of direction and almost militaristic in approach. It allows a group to take on much more powerful enemies when every action is maximized and every player knows there role.
    2. No tweeking, auction houses- the economy of the game is part of the fun but these aspects upset the balance and give an unfair advantage to the player. I earn what I play with and it makes end rewards that much more exciting. In essence, I like to pretend that my group are the only adventurers in Stormreach.
    3. No spoilers- i pretend as though I and my companions have never been to Stormreach before. A few spoilers are ok...like after 2 or 3 party wipes. Usually everyone agrees that its ok to get direction from someone in the group who may know the quest at that point. However, I am ok with a failing at times. Many times actually.

So I was thinking about trying to start a new group but it is incredibly difficult to put one together.Plus, I am really tired off the lower level content, and twice, throughout my two year playing period, I have started new toons for new groups; only to have them disband at level 11. Needless to say, I'm ready to explore higher level content.

Here's what I have to offer:
    1. 11 level dwarf fighter...a killing machine. Currently on Ghallanda but transferring to Sarlona.
    2. Very committed to a group...like to have fun and build relationships with my companions.
    3. Completely into experiencing the quest without spoilers and becoming totally absorbed in the environment and emotions.
    4. A pnp background. Not a massive wealth of dnd knowledge yet enough to maximize my toon.
    5. Flexible schedule for gaming...p.s.t. located. Looking for 1-3 nights a week.
    6. 34 years old...mature...etc.
    7. Haven't ever played 'roll-playing' style but am figuring out that it is what I am looking for as a player. I probably won't give voice to my dwarf but I will play like he would act, which is to swing his axes with all fury.

If you have ideas, message me.
    Last edited by jettmorrison; 01-05-2009 at 12:48 PM.

PM sent, but if you dont catch it for some reason, check out the main dedicated teams guild thread and see which team is best fit for you that have a current vacancy. I can assist you to lvl up to the group you decide to join if you need a good cleric on my non dedicated teams alts.

Community Member shimiha_kakita's Avatar

Cool

"The time has come once again to tackle a quest we might need help with."

"After acquiring two halves of a Dal Quor sigil we are ready to venture into the twilight forge and try and find some of it's left over treasures. From rumors I've heard the twilight forge is an Ancient quori forge and it's will probably be safe to assume that natives from their plane still inhabit some of it. Hopefully with the aid of Reapent and his team we can make this journey a profitable one."

Barring unforeseen consequences I think we can plan on starting early at around 8:30pm EST on 2/2/09. If this is a problem let me or Reapent know. If you need to still get ready for this raid let me know and I can assist.
    Last edited by shimiha_kakita; 01-27-2009 at 01:30 PM.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces
    Sarlona - ???? (Wizard 16) - Officer of the Dedicated Teams Guild

Quote Originally Posted by shimiha_kakita View Post
    "The time has come once again to tackle a quest we might need help with."

"After acquiring two halves of a Dal Quor sigil we are ready to venture into the twilight forge and try and find some of it's left over treasures. From rumors I've heard the twilight forge is an Ancient quori forge and it's will probably be safe to assume that natives from their plane still inhabit some of it. Hopefully with the aid of Reapent and his team we can make this journey a profitable one."

Barring unforeseen consequences I think we can plan on starting early at around 8:30pm EST. If this is a problem let me or Reapent know. If you need to still get ready for this raid let me know and I can assist.
    erm when? no day is listed. Also the names of your toons in your sig are illegible..what is that font?

This sounds like a lot of fun. I may not be available that early on a consistant basis though. Good luck with it as I would love to see more of this type of thing.
    Fizban - Avatar of Khyber
    Guild Leader of Legends: Where adventurers are born & Legends live.

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast