Arrow Tharashk New Guild: Mature minded players looking 2 take the time to do it right

......................UPDATE........... 10 Jan 07...............................
    Hi there all

WE have 5 members in the guild so far.

Have not seen any of you that posted here, but still looking foreward to inviting you in.

I will be online today, the 10th, around 1800 PST for a few hours. Unfortunately RL calls & I have to get up for shift tomorrow morning .

So if youre still interested, were having a great time, been to all sorts of new complicated dungeons....great loot, XP & way cool environments.

I am in the process of creating a guild website, may take a few weeks but its coming. Need permissions to use the DDO logos & advertise their marvelous game.

Keep well
    C U all online.

......................UPDATE........... 8 Jan 07...............................

Hi again

Have 3 members in the guild so far, 2 wickedly good clerics & a fighter. I will be online as posted & randomly otherwise. I am away for the 11/12/13th.

So far so good hope to see you all online soonest.

......................UPDATE........... 6/7 Jan 07...............................

Hey all.

Have started the guild. Name of "Shen al Calhar" Have a few members already.

Those that expressed interest can find me online 7/8/9/10th 8-12pm PST.

Send me a tell or a mail in game. Will see you all there.

......................UPDATE........... 5 Jan 07...............................

Well, my suggestions seem to have met with a fairly good response.

I'm on shift 6th, then available 7/8/9/10th for gaming.

Will try to get in around 3/4hrs per day starting at 2000 PST - 2300 / 0000 PST.

I will check the board during the 6th for replies, then see you on the Tharashk server to make up a guild.

Suggested name " Shen an Calhar" (Band of the Red Hand - a legendary group of heroes who's accomplishments in battle are too numerous to list.

......................UPDATE........... 3 Jan 07...............................

Hey there all

As I mentioned, Im a shift worker so my timing online is erratic, but as often as I can. i.e. whenever I have a few hours free... love this new format in 3D.

Server is Tharashk, anytime, if your up for marathon gaming I tend to do that to make up for the randomness of being online.

Send me a "Tell" when youre online. My toon is "Hellofa Pint o Stout"

Later all

Hi all,

I figured I'd see if I could start up something on my own, new Guild, mature-minded / like-minded players with some or plenty of PnP XP. Noobs welcome as well.

People interested in FULLY exploring a dungeon / instance to get the most XP / Favour / Loot possible only need apply.

I'm hoping we can get together, have fun and can call each other friends.

What I'd like to have is a persistant guild of 30 odd players who can get together as often as possible. A full guild of all types of characters would be nice, pure builds preferred, but not essential (I'm an old school player )

I would suggest once we have enough people we talk about what role everyone wants to play in the party and maybe even post some character builds so we can cover all our bases and work off each other's strengths, cover each others weak points.

I'd like to keep as close to a PnP table top feel as possible, so with that in mind, I'd lke to propose the following rules (negotiable, except as marked)

1) No rushing, we take our time and really experience the dungeons. We do all the optionals, find all the secrets, kill all the monsters. Really OWN the place (Set in Stone, no arguments, no option... )

2) We try to do the Normal setting of a dungeon at roughly the level we are at (so we're level 3, we try to do all the level 3 dungeons at that time). For Hard and Elite, we can do them whenever we get to them.

4) No doing dungeons of levels higher than we are that give negative XP to any party member, unless the ENTIRE party agrees to it.

5) Twinking is fine as is farming out equipment you can no longer use to your guildies. In fact it is encouraged .. as long as it benefits the guild & the party.

6) KEEP to the 3 S's its not that hard really
    1-Stay together
    2-Stick to your role in the group
    3-Stop getting mass AGGRO (i.e. kill monsters in bits, it's easier than getting mobbed) (Set in Stone, no arguments, no option... )

I don't yet have any preference on times, I work shift, so I play at all sorts of hours / times, but as often as I possibly can. I'm on PST.

Post here if interested.

Guild names invited, my decision is final though.

Last edited by WarrenB; 01-10-2007 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Replies ..& More Replies
    Tharashk / Thelanis

Those that insist on perfect safety don't have the balls to live in the real world.

Community Member

Default This is what I've been looking for.

I don't have any characters on the Tharashk server yet, but will gladly make some new ones for an opportunity to group with people who want to fully explore dungeons instead of zerging.

I'd be interested in this as well, although I have very little D&D experience. The idea of going slowly sounds great to me though.

Default Sounds Great

Looking forward to creating new toon, give me more info (day of the week, time zone, server, toon name) I am a noob but have been playing for over 4 months and I understand were your coming form on questing. Let me know whats up....

Default that sounds good to me

I too would be interested in this. Let me know more info and I will be there posthaste

Community Member
    Carrboro, NC

Feel free to talk to me or anyone in my guild (all personal friends who are interested in going slow and enjoying the adventure instead of level grinding.)

Characters on Mabar -

Metalzz Zimmerman (Fighter)
    Salam Inizer (Cleric)
    Aynne Archy (Rogue)

San Diego, CA

The Xen'Drik Adventure Company is a perma-play style guild made up of the 3 members that play together regularly on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are actively seeking 3 additional mature members (we are all 30ish and up) to complete the group.

This is not perma-death, but we play with a similiar style. We are current all 6th lvl (around 150k XP). We have a Bard/Sorc, Wizzy and Ftr/Rng/Rog.

We play on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6pm EDT to approx 9pm EDT. We play slow and explore completely, we try to do all quests at thier level before training and do lower level quests on hard/elite for favor or as time allows.

We are actively seeking 3+ additional permanant members. We welcome any and all classes, multi-classes, races and builds. Ideally we would like to have at least 1 main tank/warrior and perhaps one additional caster.

We all have lower level alts that we bring out occassionally and can use to help bring lower level members up to the same level as the rest of the mains.

See the following two threads for more information:
    Want a more challenging and rewarding DDO experience? The Sublime is the largest and most active permadeath guild in DDO. Visit us at

Community Member

Well I should have returned to board sooner...didn't expect response so fast and so many I am on Argonessen server "Shames".
    I wll keep an eye out for all who replied to post all I ask is patience for my 'ignorance' of D&D. I try hard

I have three toons, but two are in the Stormlords guild. I have a thief who is 5th lvl that belongs to no guild. I usually play on SAT nights at 10PM till 2-3AM. and sometimes during the week for a few hours. All three toons are on Tharashk. I'd be interested in joining your guild. Let me know if you want me to make a new toon or not....MY toon names are Savatage, Seema and Gwennith. If ya see me up give me a tell or let me know here..

Community Member

I would be interested in not grinding and actually enjoying the game as well. What level, server and times do you play? I currently play on Thelanis, but can reroll if necessary.

Community Member

I shames play on Argonessen server, almost any time during they day, I am with the Lords of lag guild