Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Default Jester's Court, Aundair

Jester's Court - You can find our guild on the DDO Khyber server.

The guild that plays DDO with out taking ourselves too seriously

Our guild has been in existence for approximately 6 months and has had a steady growth in members.

We welcome anyone who can play DDO with out taking it too seriously. We have fun while playing, but we require guild members to have the maturity to respect ALL people we play with, in guild or not.

Currently our member’s toons range from 3rd to 14th level.

Since our guild is relatively new, but quickly we are gaining experience - we are not masters of raids, but we have enough experience to get through them successfully.

We work with our guild members as a team: whether you are new to the game or an old pro. We take the time to help guild members new to the game learn the ins and outs. We also help our guild members get through those tough mid-levels of the game. For our pro's - we work with them to learn more about the game and become more experienced ourselves. They are our teachers and mentors and are respected as such.

If you are interested in becoming a member of Jester’s Court contact Gillyad Ceril in game or through our site.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesterscourtddoguild
    Last edited by Gillyad Ceril; 08-16-2007 at 02:57 PM.
    Gillyad Ceril, Second in Command, Humble Servant of Jester's Court - Khyber Server Formerly Aundair
    Guild site moderator: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/jesterscourtddoguild
    Characters: Gillyad Ceril - Mohrianna Ceril - Kopper Red

Community Member

guardians of eberron is always looking for players so if your in need for a guild look us up my character is ryandean. lvl ranges are 3rd-13 but will accpet anyone whos enjoys the game and plays well This guild is trying to get going and bring lots pf people together so come on out join us and help achieve that goal

Default Riedra

We are recruiting on RIEDRA and AUNDAIR servers for Dragon Renaissance Brotherhood. Joining a guild means making a lot of friends, not to mention, all the people you will meet and bond with that love to play Dungeons and Dragons. Being in a guild will make it easier for you to get help and answers to your questions when ever you have them. It will also make it much easier for you to find players for you to fill up your party so you can get those quests under way.

We belive in playing to have fun. Which means taking your time to enjoy the game, looking out for your fellow party members, and protecting each other from death whenever possible. We don't have a lot of rules but we have a few, you can check them out at our site. New Players you can check us out and leave us a note at our forum: forum and we would be happy to extend an invite to you. Just go over the guild rules, which are pretty basic and leave your contact info and we will get back to you asap.

We are on two servers, Aundair and Riedra. We have over 120 members on Riedra server. We have members of all time zones so there is always someone to play with and all levels of experience so all are welcome. We have a Guild treasury where we trade items with each other as well. So we really believe in helping our fellow guild members. We hope to quest with you soon.

and hope to see you on our side of the sword,

Devlin Lvl 14 Fighter/Cleric

Main Site:

http://www.freewebs.com/dragonrenais...hood/index.htm
    Devlin aka Addrenaline,
    Founder of DRB - 17th lvl Dragon Killer

Default Aundair

We are recruiting on RIEDRA and AUNDAIR servers for Dragon Renaissance Brotherhood. Joining a guild means making a lot of friends, not to mention, all the people you will meet and bond with that love to play Dungeons and Dragons. Being in a guild will make it easier for you to get help and answers to your questions when ever you have them. It will also make it much easier for you to find players for you to fill up your party so you can get those quests under way.

We belive in playing to have fun. Which means taking your time to enjoy the game, looking out for your fellow party members, and protecting each other from death whenever possible. We don't have a lot of rules but we have a few, you can check them out at our site. New Players you can check us out and leave us a note at our forum: forum and we would be happy to extend an invite to you. Just go over the guild rules, which are pretty basic and leave your contact info and we will get back to you asap.

We are on two servers, Aundair and Riedra. We have over 120 members on Riedra server. We have members of all time zones so there is always someone to play with and all levels of experience so all are welcome. We have a Guild treasury where we trade items with each other as well. So we really believe in helping our fellow guild members. We hope to quest with you soon.

and hope to see you on our side of the sword,

Devlin Lvl 14 Fighter/Cleric

Main Site:

http://www.freewebs.com/dragonrenais...hood/index.htm
    Devlin aka Addrenaline,
    Founder of DRB - 17th lvl Dragon Killer

Default Guild for Sarlona

Please add "Associates of Lhankmar" to the Sarlona guild list.

A group of displaced friends looking for new ones to kill and have fun on DDO.

Golkiwu= Leader
    Quisineart=officer
    Osheanna = officer ( we have one real girl)
    Plutonium=officer
    Luxxx = officer

Contact any of us to join!

Please add "Rulers of Riedra" to the Argonnessen list.

The Rulers of Riedra is a guild formed by the founders who came to Argonnessen to start anew.

We are a mature guild of people who are here to have fun, enjoy camaraderie, and help one another out. All levels of experience are welcome.

Visit our website Rulers of Riedra, an Argonnessen Guild

Feel free to contact Talaysen, Slyvilian, Vellos, Kraxxus, Jinxed, Borga, Syklohexane or any other RoR member.
    Talaysen - Professional Dirt Napper Extraordinaire
    Cleansing the land... One kobold at a time...

Most of those guilds listed for Xoriat don't even exist anymore...for that matter...Xoriat doesn't exist anymore (except in the minds and hearts of those who played there).
    Amadare Ardency Discordance Fascination Xalixis

of the darkness within my own soul's desire

Post A New Beginning

Quote Originally Posted by lostinjapan View Post
    Most of those guilds listed for Xoriat don't even exist anymore...for that matter...Xoriat doesn't exist anymore (except in the minds and hearts of those who played there).
    This is very true.

I'm currently in the process of resigning my 1-year tenure as Guildlistings Manager for Argonnessen and leaving someone extremely capable in my place to take up the old system established on Argonnessen and hopefully make some improvements as well in the months to come.

Given my current default status, I would like th offer my services in soliciting and filing a new DDO Guild Matchup Guildlistings to encompass a current and periodically-purged (6 month purges) listing.

Basically, I'd like to take the job that Ret started over a year and a half ago. Any objections? Comments? Recommendations?

A mobile construct citadel in the Mournland where I plot fleshling death.

See my sig for wf caster guild on Argo.
    My Videos Shadow Mage (ok, it's a build now)
    A forum post should be like a skirt - long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
    Britches and Hose kidnapped my dog and are forcing him to farm Shroud ingredients.

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Kistilan View Post
    Given my current default status, I would like th offer my services in soliciting and filing a new DDO Guild Matchup Guildlistings to encompass a current and periodically-purged (6 month purges) listing.

Basically, I'd like to take the job that Ret started over a year and a half ago. Any objections? Comments? Recommendations?
    Considering there exist lists for most servers, I think it would be best to actually just link to these lists rather than doing the job twice (both in the server forums and guild matchup forums).
    To this extent I have created a new "guild lists" thread here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=117742
    I also pmed Quarion last week and asked him to sticky it in place of this thread.

Obviously I'm welcoming any suggestion in order to do this thing the best way possible, but I really believe we should not have the same info duplicated and maintained by different people.

I had an idea to not duplicate the info. And of course linking the server name at the top of each section to the guild lists of each server would be the smart way to do the referral.

However, Guild Matchup is supposed to be more than just linking to the current listing directories hosted on each server.
    Last edited by Kistilan; 08-21-2007 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Final Thought

Stormreach Advisor
    Founder

Quote Originally Posted by Kistilan View Post
    I had an idea to not duplicate the info.
    What is it?

However, Guild Matchup is supposed to be more than just linking to the current listing directories hosted on each server.
    Not sure I follow you here. Are you saying you want to do more than list the guilds?

Community Member

Default High Council of Eberron

Can I get our guild added? here is the info:

* Server: Khyber
    * Type: Team oriented, fun atmosphere,
    * RP: Optional
    * Recruitment: Currently open
    * The High Council of Eberron is a group of like minded people who enjoy the game of dungeons and dragons online. Some of us are PnP players of old, and some are new to the game. No matter what your background is, our goal is to create a fun atmosphere that makes for great gameplay for everyone... not just guild members! We have lots of options for advancements of different sorts for guild members, and lots of room for interaction. We look to create a place where every member counts and contributes to the growth and prosperity of the guild.

Hope to see you soon!
    Raethios Whisperleaf

Default Old World Travellers

Last edited by Sunking; 08-30-2007 at 03:10 AM.

Post A Taste of Things To Come

Quote Originally Posted by tihocan View Post
    What is it?

Not sure I follow you here. Are you saying you want to do more than list the guilds?
    Sorry, I've been busy IRL and gaming on a few other MMOs. I'm almost ready to tackle this project, with the help of the guildlistings managers from the five servers. It's going to take some conformity, but this is exactly what we need to streamline the guildlistings and servers.

And yeah, I want to do more than list guilds, as that's redundant. I haven't come up with the exact criteria, but the Guild Matchup is supposed to help players find TYPES of guilds they're looking for, versus a server's guildlisting, which is used to show all kinds of contacts, info, webpages, charter, etc.

My Proposal for the Guild Matchup will be something like this:

Alpha-Numeric Listing: 0-9, A-Z (indefinite articles moved to end of Guild Name, ie a, the, an, these, this, of, etc.)

Guild Name: Relics of the Last War, The *New!*
    Server Listing: Argonnessen Guildlistings
    Guild Leader: Kistilan
    Guild Type: Casual, Tactical/Strategic, Master/Apprentice
    Guild Time Zone: 1000 - 1600 GMT Weekdays, 2100-0900+ GMT Weekends
    Guild Slogan: "We are but Shadows and Dust." (1-Liner Summarizing Guild Here)

*Note* I will link the Guild's Name to their "Guild Promotional Thread" that will be somewhere in the Guild Matchup. That way they can update current recruiting and matchup information as required, plus we eliminate multi-threadism. Relics of the Last War currently does not have one as we're not promoting anything for our guild at this time. *L*

The 2 Items that I need to compile definitions for are Guild Type and Guild Time Zone.

Guild Type is pretty self-explanatory. So far I can come up with the following "definitive" types on my own. Please contribute via PM or in this thread since I'll be setting up to knock it out of Sticky anyway come Oct 1, 2007.

Guild Types: Role-play. Perma-death. Tactical/Strategic. Innovative Game Play. Casual. Power Gamer. Min/Max. Race-Only (name DDO Races applicable). Class-Only (name DDO Classes applicable. PG. PG-13. R. NC17/Adults-Only. Military. Country-Only (name Country(s) applicable. Language/Country Applicants Only (ie French, Spanish, German, Korean, Dutch, Japanese, etc).

Guild Time Zone is the other Item that requires a set of definitive types. Most people know what Eastern, Central, Mountain, Pacific, Oceanic, and GMT mean. However, with the way gamers are (playing late into the night or mornings!), it often doesn't mean much. Basically I'd ask that everyone convert their primary guild-activity hours to GMT (that's add 5 hours to your current time if you're EST for GMT). If you can't I'd be happy to do it for you but you have to give me your Time Zone EST, PST, CST, MST, GMT, Oceanic, etc and the hours in that time zone in which your guild plays ie EST 6pm - midnight becomes 2300 - 0500 GMT. Also note if your guild plays primarily weekends, weekdays or both. I will convert this to GMT and also leave a guide at the top on how to figure out what the actual hours of play are for those who don't know how GMT works.

The other idea would be to state the primary location of guild members and the times they play ie CST, Oceanic, EST, GST, PST, GMT; and the times Mornings, Afternoons, Evenings, Dusk to Dawn, Random, Weekends, Weekdays, Holidays, etc. This would be easier for everyone probably and I'd just like a to get some feedback on which time zone system is preferred. I prefer GMT, but that's only because I like aviation (a lot), and they run on GMT for all things, wherever they are.

So that's my idea. I'm resigning from Argonnessen's Guildlistings October 1, 2007 and would really like to take over this position from Ret. If you are a guildlistings manager on another server and would like some help merging your listings with this streamline matchup, don't hesitate to contact me!!! I can go over what Aargos and I have done and have in-store for the Argonnessen Guildlistings and a set of guidelines on how you can model that to your own server's listings. This will indefinitely augment your guildlistings (which is a way of contact and who-knows-who service for your server/historical data!) works in tandem with the Player to Player Guild Matchup -- helping players connect directly to the guilds they want to check out!
    Last edited by Kistilan; 09-03-2007 at 08:55 AM. Reason: HTML *L*

Community Member

Default The first thing

that needs to happen is that all of the incorrect information in theis sections guild matchup sticky has to be removed asap. I cannot speak for the other servers (most of which no longer exist) , but for Ghallanda, the listing that shows up in this section is completely erroneus. Please just direct folks to the correct lists that are being presently maintained. Have you been in contact with any of the other folks maintaining the server guild lists?
    Valiant Accord

Thumbs up Good point

Quote Originally Posted by moonprophet View Post
    that needs to happen is that all of the incorrect information in theis sections guild matchup sticky has to be removed asap. I cannot speak for the other servers (most of which no longer exist) , but for Ghallanda, the listing that shows up in this section is completely erroneus. Please just direct folks to the correct lists that are being presently maintained. Have you been in contact with any of the other folks maintaining the server guild lists?
    Hey Moonprophet-

Yes, I have. Unfortunately some people have told me I was a snooty snob and trying to put them down for their guildlistings being out-of-date (shambles). I won't name the servers, but it's not hard to find the threads in their forums. Luckily I've had several people in PM on those servers reply so far, so yes, I think we can get this entire thing done in-tandem and unison for a unified and well-oiled machine. It will be very easy for information to be passed between the listings moderators and it will be ridiculously systematic and easy to do guildlisting updates.

And I totally agree, the listings that are out-of-date and unmaintained will not be linked. We'll also spawn a new Guild Matchup Roster using a begining "Chime Thread" to generate the info for the Guild Matchup Listings Thread.

Any other suggestions anyone? Anyone willing to take over a dead guildlistings thread on their server? So far Khyber has someone that will step-up, Argonnessen has a replacement for me, Tihocan is running a smooth ship on Thelanis and Moonprophet has... I believe Ghallandra. That would leave Sarlona needing someone to step-up. I posted on their forums but no one replied last time I checked.

More to come -- I'll generate a Shout Out Chime Thread this weekend to get the ball rolling for Guild Matchup.

hello, first of all i am not here to come down on you or gripe at you, yes it is anoying when i, as a senior ofc for one of the larger guilds on my server, khyber, see the guild lists here, that are the most viewed being soooo outdated, and misinforming but i do realize it is not your fault alone, it takes a lot of ppl to make something like this happen, and just as many to cause it to fail, and yes i do realize that all is not lost, and if we all work togeather we can this listing back to its former glory, and i am offering any of the limited time i have to the cause for the asking, and would hope that at least leaders or successors, if not officers in other guilds on other servers would freely do the same, because who dosent love seeing their guild slathered anywhere they can get it?

Living Proof Man can live on Coffee and Cigarettes

Quote Originally Posted by lathreborn View Post
    hello, first of all i am not here to come down on you or gripe at you, yes it is anoying when i, as a senior ofc for one of the larger guilds on my server, khyber, see the guild lists here, that are the most viewed being soooo outdated, and misinforming but i do realize it is not your fault alone, it takes a lot of ppl to make something like this happen, and just as many to cause it to fail, and yes i do realize that all is not lost, and if we all work togeather we can this listing back to its former glory, and i am offering any of the limited time i have to the cause for the asking, and would hope that at least leaders or successors, if not officers in other guilds on other servers would freely do the same, because who dosent love seeing their guild slathered anywhere they can get it?
    Ack a one yar old necro thread......get out your disrupters
    Unguilded on Thelanis Pempernel, Melyanna, Greyiira, Valienor, Pempernal, Pempernil, Pempersensai, Pempnoir, Paw, Zilvira, Celebrimbor
    Proud Member of the Silver Legion - Cannith Aflac, Mabar, Pistachios, Pempernel, Melyanna, Kazoo

Thumbs up Necro!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cappuccino View Post
    Ack a one yar old necro thread......get out your disrupters
    WOOT!!

Paladins! Come here and banquish ye necro!

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast