"the Faerie Court", plane of "lush forests and crystal clear waters"
Order of the Wolf
- Different than the rest. Striving to be the best. A roleplaying, family oriented, organized, mature, and honorable guild.
The Council of Valenar
- Elves only guild based around the lore of the Elves of Valenar. Our lore and codex can be read on our website.
- Looking for Mature players. No D00Dz or L33Ts. Were primarily an Eastern/Central timezone guild. While our guild is RP in nature we are not a RP guild so all styles are welcome.
The Keepers of Balance
- The Keepers of Balance, an all neutral guild dedicated to keping balance and neutrality. Very tightly woven and a great Roleplaying guild. We are located at keepersofbalance.guildportal.com.
Hand of Fate
- Hand of Fate will be moving into the Thelanis server. We are a guild with a history of 10+ MMO games. We have a combination of online and offline friendships and we enjoy welcoming and helping others. Roleplay is not required, nor is this destined to be an "elitist" guild. We seek members who want to have fun, not more obligations. You will find us online more often than not, so just ask around for Maenea, Wimper, or Nareef or check out our website at http://handoffate.guildportal.com
Adversity Xen'drik Expedition (AXE)
- We're a casual, light RP, light-hearted group. Some thick skin required
- Aelasyl on these boards
- Aelasyl in-game
- Duty, Honor, Sacrifice
- Mature role-playing guild. Family-oriented, with a long tradition of comraderie and friendship. Stormhaven was founded by people wanting a shelter from the tempest, a virtual home online to escape the storms and trials that often assault us in our daily real lives.
A Jovial Jaunt
- We are a new guild created entirely for DDO.
- visit us at: http://jovialjaunt.themrmystery.com/
- Currently recruiting for members and officers.
- Our goals are to create a large RP guild (hopefully with an RP only server to play on): Planned to have a large organized structure.
- Check us out if you're a player that wants to join a brand new guild, and help it grow. A lot of opportunity for leadership positions and the great feeling you get from starting something from nothing in a new game!
~Fariwyn the Roamer
The Guild of Random Encounters (GORE)
- We're just a bunch of RPGers from (currently) two different gaming clans with the same interest in DDO.
- We'll welcome any good players........
- We're not power gamers, just a bunch of people looking for a good game experience.
- We'll use voicechat and work together with other party members to get through what we need to do.
- As I said, we are currently formed from members of two gaming guilds here:
- Mature players escaping real-life.
- No drama or BS.
- Ventrilo server
- More of a group of friends adventuring together than a guild.
The Prismatic Arch
- The Prismatic Arch embraces diversity and welcomes everyone with open arms regardless of their race or sexual orientation. Our goal is to have fun while exploring the fantastic world of Eberron and our only requirement is that you treat others with respect.
The Exploration Society
- The Exploration Society of House Silvanestrii. Any and all RPers are welcome as are those who enjoy thorough exploration of dungeons and quests at a slow to normal pace. RP is not required to be a member, but patience and a non-rushed attitude are. If you are interested in joining, please go to our website at http://tes.rbcb.net/ and email me at Blucastle@sbcglobal.net or PM me here with your preferred character name plus alternates so I may look for you in game. Our DDO forum thread is also here: http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=856 which includes a partial list of in-game contacts as well as more information on who we are.
May the Gods of Fate smile upon your journey.
- The Elder Spirits is a gaming guild that was begun in the mists of Norrath (Everquest) over six years ago. The Spirits have continued through Dark Age of Camelot, Shadowbane (heaven help us!), Star Wars, Horizons, WoW, City of Heroes, Guild Wars and EQ2. Not all Spirits have gone to all games but a core of us have moved from game to game – sometimes playing two or three at a time – and we help keep the spirit of the Spirits alive.
- The concept of an elder spirit originated with the idea that there were elder spirits in these worlds who had vast stores of knowledge available if only a person would seek to find that knowledge and conduct him or herself in such a fashion that they deserved to have that knowledge conveyed to them. Hence, when asked if you have an Elder Spirit within you (as is done when inducting a new member on Horizons and EQ) it is a query to find out if you are a seeker of knowledge and willing to do the things necessary to earn that knowledge.
- This is a fun concept that fits in particularly well with fantasy gaming. And we in the Elder Spirits want, above all other things, our gaming experience to be fun. Our Guild has 6 years MMORPG experience and over 140 members. We encourage RP but it is not required. We are a rated PG guild so families are welcomed. We have members On at all times as we are international with members in Aussie, England, Canada, and USA. We have a forum site with all the games combined to help with communication. If you would like more information please visit are forums. OR PM me In these forums.
The House of Blackrock
- The House of Blackrock
- Recruitment post on the DDO boards
- Alignment: Lawful
- How to join: Sign-up on website through forums.
- Type of Guild: family/roleplaying/raiding/PvP (although not in DDO )
- Peak Playing Time: 4pm-2am US Time Zones
Guardians of the Horizon
- We are a new Guild looking to build our playerbase from the ground up. We have a light to moderate roleplaying enviroment, Heavy is welcome but may not feel as immersed as they might like. We are looking for a wide variety of players, would like to have Guildmates from all walks of life.
Order of Eagle's Cry
- Group of friendly adventurer's seeking friends to adventure with. Casual atmosphere, plans for hitting all the content in due time. Must be active players, but not necessary to be overly active.
- Contact Trystan or Taurothar in game for details.
Black Knight Battalion (BKB)
- Light to Heavy RP, All Alignments welcome.
- Continuing a tradition first established in Dark Age of Camelot and on through City of Heroes, World of Warcraft and other games, we are a group of welcoming fun GLBT and straight players ages 18 and over for great gaming, fun chat, and friendship. Membership is open to players of all sexual orientations and gender identity. You don't have be gay, just gay friendly. Applicants are asked to post an introduction in our forums, which we currently share with our sister guilds in World of Warcraft, see http://www.roughtrade.ws.
- You can contact Tarkhon or Slyboots in game.
- Guild Type: Casual RP/Canadian Gamers(with some exceptions)
- Contacts: Calamus, Riot
- Status: Open
- Requirements: Located in Canada (Some exceptions accepted)
- Additional Info: An Ancient House from the far north of Xen'drik. Now a band of Heroes, sometimes for Hire. Decendants of House Kanadar (No living decendants carry the Kanadar name anymore) are Elven, but the blood has been mixed through the decades. Fire Worshipers. Calamus Oilskin is one of few living whose lineage is directly from Kanadar name (on his mothers side). For backstory read Calamus' Bio in game, or visit our forum.
The Brotherhood of Steel
- The premiere Warforged Guild of Stormreach. We have been active since closed BETA and so can offer a great amount of help on character creation and also good support for guild groups.
- We have wizards and sorcerors dedicated to healing Warforged, and also some of the craziest people around who can have a good time, and still get things done.
- We're on the Thelanis server. You can look for Kevonovitch, Dumu, Lythalos, or Lob to ask about joining."
- Goal is to creat a friendly and laxed gaming enviroment
- Website in the works
The Order of New Hope
- Leader - Multiple
- All races and classes accepted
*New to D&D, but our guild has been established in several other MMORPG's. We are a roleplaying guild, but it is kept light and fun.*
- The Order of New Hope was formed at the conclusion of the Last War. It was desided that to prevent the horrors that occured during the war from happening again; a group must be formed, with representatives from all peoples throughout the world. The group would work together to fight evil, right wrongs.
- In summation what I hope we all can offer each other with - The Achive
- RP heavy
- A guild background story
- A guild concept that gives some purpose to your character for good RP hooks and RP off each other's concepts
- Tries to stress quality people so no spam recruiting. No inn hollaring recruiting.
- Open for changes to the concept (the guild hasn't started technically)
- This thread gives you info on the concept and such to see the the more details. No point in actually making a website unless the guild hits a few people, say founder status, pre or post headstart. Since I do that for a living, piece of cake.
- We founded Cern Miriel, which means "Low Hills glowing like diamonds in dawn".
You can find us at Thelanis, we dont have (yet) done very much together, but I'm pretty sure, that everyone who wants to get some help will get it. But please dont contact any of us if you just want to "rush" through everything, we like to keep it "slow" and have fun in a group.
See you, have fun @all...
- Mature, family oriented guild, All Characters welcome. All playtypes welcome.
- Casual and Hardcore gamers welcome.
- Questions contact:
- DDO boards
- Taril Raalen
- in game
- or check our site at
- We encourage roleplaying and socializing... questing and guild cooperation is key.
- There are not any restrictions on level, class, race, alignment.
- We are long time gamers and are out for fun, not drama!
- visit the guild forums at http://www.therockit.com/Bellicose
You may also contact for inquiries in game.
League of Lost Souls
- Time to roll a new alt. All human guild looking for roleplayers both male and female. Deep storylines and bio's necessary. Roleplay events will take place in taverns and other places of interest or mystery. This guild will cap at 30. Would like to keep characters close in levels as well. Based on the Thelanis server, play times are usually evenings with days yet to be decided. Don't miss out! Post questions here or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hero's Tale Assembly
- Guild Leader - Barabnus El'Ren
- Guild Officers - Luis Boa Morte, Cerber Hellforged
- Like many other guilds for this server, we are light, and casual rp. We have a structured rp system which we is very easy to use for those not used to rp, or that are new to it entirely. The purpose of this guild is not just rp and gaming however. We are a group of people that also love to read and write fanstasy fiction. Our in-game and self-created rp is written and posted on our website for others enjoyment. We do schedual events, but of the few members we have, most of us have a very hectic schedual and do not play together often because of that. Where we shine is on our site where we can share our creativity with each other. Please remember that this guild is very new hence the reason we have so few members. So, for you casual, creative writer's out there that want a place to share your creations, feel free to go to the webpage and sign up. Here is the URL or you can search for the guild under the Thelanis server on Guild Portal:
There is so much we are planning that I cannot take the time to post it here.
- Smokey's guild leader SmokeyTurtle, 1st Officer BurningDragon, Queen of the Guild Citray,!! Come Join a Group that will let your friends come. And Gives you a reason to be an officer....... Join Smokey's Guild (Best Of luck)=) Note Please Add our Group to the list missing one?? On the Thelanis Server... Find us or we will find you....
- Umber Hulks is a casual guild filled with friendly and fun loving people. We are willing to try anyone out, but we are looking for nice people that like to play the game. We play for adventure and companionship. Most of our members are adults, but we welcome anyone with a mature attitude.
- We don't have any rules, but anyone who makes trouble will politely be removed from the membership ranks.
- The best way to join is to either ask a member of the guild to invite you on line, or leave a post on our message board.
- Motto: We understand life agro.
Knights of the Silver Dragon
- How to join: Contact Izzy in game or at email@example.com
- Primary play time: Mon & Wed from 6+ to 10PM+ EST
- Guild invite post: http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59040
- We plays mainly two nights a week (Mon & Wed) like old school D&D. We go though quests and dungeons for the fun of it, not for the loot and EXP only. We don’t like rushing though a quest as quickly as possible and constantly running to keep up with the person who has done the quest a hundred times.
- Some of the members used to play P&P D&D but since we are spread around the US we can't play together IRL anymore. We prefer people with voice chat, or at least can type and listen. Also prefer adult members.
- Currently we have about 20 members and 70 characters in the guild. Most of the current members know each other IRL (In Real Life), are friends, or relatives. The rest are players we have played with who met the following criteria:
- Fun to group with
- Aren’t rude
- Don't like to rush though everything
- Willing to help others
- Willing to provide e-mail address and real name to Izzy (Izzy@kotsd.org)
- Good player or newbie willing to learn
- Can play on Monday or Wed nights at least a couple of times a month
- Guild website: http://www.kotsd.org
- Leader: Izzy firstname.lastname@example.org
Order of the Phoenix