Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Default Please add to guild list, thank you. (The Dragon Marked)

Here is a copy of the guild introduction. Please add it to your guild roster listings. Thank you. The website link is in my sig.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Well met citizens of Ghallanda.

I am Davion Aldure, cleric of the 5th season. Guild leader of "The Dragon Marked" along with Justadiva, a paladin.

After the initial rush of guild creations for 'helmet' purposes we decided to form a quality guild for friends, family, and mature players we meet along the way. We keep all chat and discussion clean and welcome those players that prefer a professional, mature atmosphere for their gaming groups.

We are not heavy RP, but gladly welcome it. We prefer taking the time to go through an adventure and feeling the full depth of what missions have in store for us through storyline as well as the dangers of the dungeons themselves. We prefer smart playing and strategy over fast power killing head-strong mindless destruction.

We are not a huge guild and may not ever be too big, but we are selective in our membership.

Thers is also rumor of a merger soon to be in the works with another small guild on the Ghallanda server. Hemwyn has been in coordination of these efforts with a guild of like minded players, who prefer a clean family oriented atmosphere.

Feel free to contact us in Stormreach or go to the forums and sign up.
    The forum was just created this day as I post this, so understand as the activity there has yet to begin. However, there is a place to sign up if your interested or ask any questions.

We have an age preference of 21+ in the guild, but understand that age does not always reflect maturity and can make exceptions.

(Remember the forums are still slightly under construction as of this posting, but you can still sign up there, be sure to bookmark it, and see you in game!)

Davion Aldure
    Last edited by Davion Aldure; 03-17-2006 at 04:38 PM.
    Guild Leader : The Dragon Marked : Ghallanda
    http://com4.runboard.com/bthedragonmarked

Talking Bitter on Tharashk

Are you a hardcore gamer? Are you tired of all these noobs running around talking about how l33t they are, when you're OBVIOUSLY the l33t3st of them all? Are you endgame minded, aggressively driven, all about your loot and your phat xpzz?

Go somewhere else, spaz.

Are you actually competent at playing your character, but like to blather nonsense and joke around. Are you in fact typically so good at a video game that you often times scare yourself. Do you believe teamwork isn't practiced, it just happens when people with half a brain get together and do something? Do you think that all the real 'Uber Guilds' just start from some people who know how to play start gathering because they're all cool and get along together? AS A MATTER OF FACT, you just like playing a game, hanging out, and you excel at both!

Welcome home, my brother's and sister's. Let's punk this game like we did every game before it, and laugh our collective firm, yet supple buttocks' off while we do it.

Default Updating The Exploration Society

Ret, would it be possible please to update the listing for the Exploration Society in post #1?? This is Blu's guild, but I am #2 (heheh) and thus responsible for things like this here.

For typos and information:

The Exploration Society of House Silvanestrii. Any and all RPers are welcome as are those who enjoy thorough exploration of dungeons and quests at a slow to normal pace. RP is not required to be a member, but patience and a non-rushed attitude are. If you are interested in joining, please go to our website at http://tes.rbcb.net/ and email me at Blucastle@sbcglobal.net or PM me here with your preferred character name plus alternates so I may look for you in game at launch. Our DDO forum thread is also here: http://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=856 which includes a partial list of in-game contacts as well as more information on who we are.

May the Gods of Fate smile upon your journey.

Thanks so much Ret!! Next time you are on, and sorry I missed this, could you remove the now "at launch" after the "look for you at launch"? Missed that yesterday sadly and we are obviously past that now heheh. Thanks so much again!! ^_-

Community Member

Post The Black Watch on Lhazaar

Guild Name: The Black Watch
    Server: Lhazaar
    Web site: blackwatch.theramore.org

Details:
    The Black Watch is looking for members to join a small friendly guild. Looking for people of all levels and ranges. Non elitist attitude, casual friendly guild.

Do you enjoy playing the game? then we are looking for you.

Experienced guild members from various MMO's Experienced Guild Leadership since Ultima Online! Years of guild leadership experience, so you know we are not a drama based fly by night guild.

PM me here, or Visit blackwatch.theramore.org and PM me there or post in general.

-Xanthious

Community Member

Greetings, I'm Sinafira Jessikari of the Argonessen server. I am the leader of the guild Kingdom of Chaos.
    We are a guild that is dedicated to having fun, Sharing storys about D&D Experiences, talking about other D&D based games and enjoying D&D Online.
    Hopefully in the future we plan on getting into the end-game portion of the game.

Default ... now forming on Riedra:

Artificial Heroes ...!

Artificial Heroes is a guild intended for those of us who love the Warforged race; most if not all members should be among the 'forged, themselves; non-warforged Arcanists with the Repair spell (and a willingness touse it) might bewelcomed as "Honorary" or "Auxiliary" members.

"We" (well, it's just me right now) do have a forum, and hopefully AH can attract members able to provide other off-DDO benefits (a website with a character gallery would be nice, for example).

Points to consider:

• Specifically intended to be CASUAL PLAYER FRIENDLY - rushers and zergers probably need not apply (no offense);
    • All levels of character and player are welcome, especially newcomers to DDO;
    • All character alignments welcome, but players must be able to act as part of a team;
    • All classes welcome;
    • Warforged only! (Well, okay, as mentioned above ... pro-'forged Wizards and Sorcerors who have, and use, Repair Damage spells might be let in as "honorary" or "auxiliary" members, heh. ^_^)
    • AH is a complete, from-scratch startup guild - just about everything beyond it's pro-'forged theme is "open for negotiation"
    • Appreciation for the Eberron setting is mandatory ... but you don't have to be an expert. ^_^

Especial note: as of right now (the morning of Tuesday, 21 March 2006), the Forum is very much "under construction" ...

I did not see Art of War Soldiers on your list. We are a good size guild with lots of fun people to group with.

Props on keeping this up. Quite a job and you're doing very well.
    Olo

Quote Originally Posted by oloringrayhame
    Props on keeping this up. Quite a job and you're doing very well.
    Olo
    thank you

fully updated

Default Silent Lightning DDO Guild - Lhazaar

The DDO Guild for Silent Lightning has been created and we are actively looking for male and female players that enjoy the game and have a minimal level of maturity.

While the goal of the Dungeons & Dragons Online Guild is to have a guild of players who possess the skills and race/class toons that will balance our teams, we're more interested in those that enjoy quickly teaming up for quests and the occassional late night gaming.

Silent Lightning was established in 1997 and has consisted of mature gamers (for the most part!) from the beginning. With our members ages ranging from 18 to 50+ we've enjoyed many a game on many a night. While our team members game throughout the week, we have been known to set up static game nights for longer quests or raids so that players know well in advance and can arrange to take part without scrambling around with that LFG over their heads!

Interested in joining our Guild and possibly the core Silent Lightning team? Use the Team Membership image on the right of our site to fill out a form or simply find us in-game on the Lhazaar DDO server. For those of you as lazy as me, just find one of the SL DDO players on XFire and let them know you're looking. (check our roster on the website for team member listings)
    Even lazier than that? Get on our TeamSpeak server and tell us you'd like to join the Silent Lightning Guild for DDO! (be sure you're speaking to an SL Member and let them know you're interested in joining the SL DDO GUILD since it's a free public server we host for gamers.)
    SlimJack
    Ranger/Fighter Halfling
    www.silentlightning.net
    Find me on XFire as SlimJack.

Quit all the dang crying... PvP is a no-brainer if done as such:
    • Arena areas (such as in Guild Wars)
    • If balance nerfing is required it's location specific (only in effect in the arena area - not class/race specific)
    • SPAM challenges can be easily reported by players and admins deal with them.

Thank you.
    SlimJack
    Ranger/Fighter Halfling
    www.silentlightning.net
    Find me on XFire as SlimJack.

Quit all the dang crying... PvP is a no-brainer if done as such:
    • Arena areas (such as in Guild Wars)
    • If balance nerfing is required it's location specific (only in effect in the arena area - not class/race specific)
    • SPAM challenges can be easily reported by players and admins deal with them.

Our Website changed, when you have time please update. See my sig
    Rebarty Mir-mar
    Cleric of the Living Word

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast