Default Would you like to be part of a dedicated group?

I, Serai Tanda, future member of the Dedicated Teams guild, invite you to be part of our growing team. Our schedule is every other Monday evening and every Friday evening at 8:30 PST. If you are interested and the times work let me know. The server we will be on is Sarlona, and we will be meeting for the first time doing the Goodblade quests with our new characters this Friday October 27th. We already have a cleric and a fighter, as well as myself, the rogue. This will be a NO rush group and the characters you use will only be used for this group.
    Last edited by Gambit777; 10-25-2006 at 10:25 AM.

Default One Spot left

There is only one spot left for anyone interested. The group now consists of a rogue, fighter, cleric, sorcerer and a bard. Any fighter types (barbarian, paladin, ranger, or fighter) that would like to join just need to let me know one way or another.

Due to problems with the servers last weekend our little group was unable to quest together. However, last night we finally met as a group and began running through some of the low level quests. We tried some very difficult stuff by going to elite in most cases. We may have had some deaths, but it was worth it for the favor and xp. That and the group is composed mostly of fleshies and fighter wannabies with only one true fighter which is more brawn than brain. We still have one spot left if anyone would like to join. Our characters are now level 2-3 and are used exclusively for this group. We meet every other Monday and every Friday in the evening at 8:30 PST on the Sarlona Server. Our next scheduled meet is Friday November 10th.

Default more brawn than brain

I would like to let you know that I do have 17 int more brawn than brain how rude ...... hehe
    Be excellent to each other and PARTY ON DUDES!!!!!

Default Hello

I am finaly back!!! Does this mean the other group has fallen apart, Gambit? Unfortunatly, I have a new job and only have Friday and Saturdays off. I will spend most of that time with guild play. Good luck with your new group. Maybe I will have Brianna drop in on you some night.

Welcome back Shadowfox.
    Yes, they other team fell apart after you left. Once our fearless leader went and got hitched he discovered he didn't have time to play as much. So as a result I took the reins and started a new group. One that I am happy to say is now full. We got our much needed extra muscle this week in the form of a paladin. I will be the first to admit, though, that leading is not my forte, but I am going to give it a shot. If ever we are in need of your services I will call on you, as you were fun to quest with.

I just noticed Caliman is gone from your sig. Did the noble cleric retire? I hope she is alive and well.

Although, I have just retired half of my characters, Caliman is still alive and kicking. He spends most of his time sitting in Taverns drinking and healing. But because he is not really active right now, I decided to leave him off my sig.

Default Spot opening

It seems that work has claimed our bard. If anyone is interested in filling his spot let me know. Any race or class will be accepted, as all bases are already covered. As stated previously, we meet every other Monday evening and every Friday evening at 8:30 pm PST. Our rag tag group meets on the Sarlona server and currently consists of level threes and fours. We don't roleplay, but more enjoy using the characters we have created to run with this one group and experience all a dungeon has to offer. We have all been playing for a bit (on other servers) so are experienced in what is expected. However, even if you are new to the game we will be happy to help you along. If you are interested drop me a line.

Default 2 spots available

We have taken a break for the holidays but will be back to our regular schedule on January 5th at 8:30 PST. When we do start up again there will be two slots that will need to be filled. Our cleric has gone missing for over a month now for personal health issues and I fear he may not be back. So that is our first and major slot to fill. We also have an opening for whatever class anyone would like to play, however a fighter class would be preferrable. We are all at the level 4-5 range and play these characters exlusively with this group with no help from other characters we might have on the Sarlona server. If anyone is interested in joining up send me a PM or else a tell in game. Have fun and happy gaming.

Default Anyone Else?

We got our cleric problem solved which brings the group to 5. However, there is still room for one more character. Since we have all the basics covered, any class or race is welcome. We have managed to get to level five and six, but are willing to help out any lower level character that joins. Happy kobold hunting.

Community Member Symar-FangofLloth's Avatar

Still need someone? What days and time, and server is this? And if you have all the bases covered, that means i can come up with some crazy build! Woo! Send me a message or something letting me know if you need another.
    Former Xoriat-er. Embrace the Madness.

Hey Symar-Fangofloth. I have sent you a PM and hope to hear back from you soon.

Well it seems that real life has caught up with our bard and as such he has graciously bowed out of the group. If there is anyone out there interested in joing our group we now have an opening. Our party currently consists of:

Serai - Rogue
    Gikeron - Paladin
    Stasius - Cleric
    Sedoin - Sorcerer
    Onetenth - Fighter

We are a bunch of guys that like to have fun while we game. Currently we are sitting at levels 8-9. Our characters are used exclusively for this group, but in the interest of fun gaming you can group with others until you are at our level. If you have another character in Sarlona it is not allowed to share monies or equipment with your dedicated team character, but auction houses are allowed. We are currently playing only on Friday evenings at 8:30 PST, although we will probably be adding in every other Monday later this month. If any is interested send me a PM or send a tell to Serai on Sarlona.