Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Community Member

Talking It is Good to see so many static teams starting!

It is Good to see so many static teams starting!
    It is Great that many static teams are starting on Sarlona!!
    It is Awesome to announce a new static Group in Dedicated Teams!!!

A Hearty Welcome to SerCana and the new Wed group on Sarlona
    Last edited by thalion; 09-04-2011 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Wed team thead moved
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

This sounds wonderful. I've got to get my foot in the door, here...
    They call me Rick, when they're not mad at me...
    At age 63, this old fart is havin' a ball!
    Although, at my age, Happy Hour is a nap...
    And, remembering what the frog said, "Time's fun when you're having flies..."

Community Member

Default Saw your post

Quote Originally Posted by thegrindre View Post
    This sounds wonderful. I've got to get my foot in the door, here...
    My Light Roleplay group has an open spot - but for half of our sessions we play our higher level group and unfortunately I don't think you have a high level character on Sarlona for that.

The Guild's latest new Dedicated Team is full last I heard. Please check the first post in this main thread for links to all our teams and their last known status.

Remember, there is always room for new Static Groups! Just need to find those other like minded souls
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

Hi, no I don't have any character on Sarlona. I'm not sure if I need to create one of special interest to the group or not. I don't care for magic casting and would rather play a fighter, barbarian or a ranger.
    I rather like playing my dwarven barb (lvl 6) on another server. He's been fun. Would that type of char be a good one for a group on Sarlona?
    If so, I'll start to create one ASAP.

Thanks,

I've just rolled up this char and running him through Karthos at the present time.
    Is anyone interested in inviting me into their guild, as a dungeon crawling char, or into their group as the same?

Thanks you...

Actually, what I'd like to do, if it's at all possible, is get into this guild as a substitute player. Even playing on an occasional basis as a sub would tickle me immensely.
    The whole idea of dungeon crawling as it was done back in the 70's is what excites me so much.

Here's the latest. I've taken Dwarick up to lvl4, got all his ingredients bags in order, got me a 4th inventory slot and have sold a few items on the AH to generate a few more pocket coins but haven't purchased anything there. (Been awfully tempted, though. LOL)

Anyway, thank you...
    Last edited by thegrindre; 10-21-2011 at 12:41 AM.

Community Member shimiha_kakita's Avatar

So a little bit of guild news for my team.

Korhime's team visited a strange druid in the house Jorasco enclave recently and we all killed. Never fear though as a new group of adventurers have made their way to Korthos and where inexplicably drawn together to foil the schemes of the sahaugin there. This new team will no doubt surpass their namesakes and bring glory and riches to themselves.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces
    Sarlona - ???? (Wizard 16) - Officer of the Dedicated Teams Guild

Heya all dedicated Teamers! this is just a FYI some of us have started playing Star Wars The Old Republic on our off DDO nights. I thought it would be fun if we started a Dedicated team guild over there for like minded ppl. 3 of us are playing on "Lord Ieldis" RP Server. So hop on if you are playing. my toons are as follows so far.

Nomar'Energia
    Shippy'Energia
    Arano'Energia

I know I know so origanal huh?

may the force be with you....

TC
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Cool, I have a level 2 guy on Corellian Run and a level 1 guy on Colonel Tobin.
    I was frustrated by the full servers. I will start over on Lord Ieldis, maybe with a jedi named Conn, I am not too original either
    Conn Niall Paladin 20 TRx2
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue 12/1
    Connyl Niall Paladin 1 Connlyssa Paladin/Fighter 18/2

Tuesday night Sarlona team just flagged for VON. We are Level 12 and doing everything on Elite for Bravery Bonus and bragging rights

Any team levels 10-12 want to join us for VON5/6 on elite in the near future?

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=306918
    Conn Niall Paladin 20 TRx2
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue 12/1
    Connyl Niall Paladin 1 Connlyssa Paladin/Fighter 18/2

Hello! I am looking for a static group to play with in a slower, more RP-oriented environment -- why, just like what y'all are offering I've played tabletop DnD for years, as well as DDO since day 1. Here's a bit more about me:

On Sarlona I have an 8th halfling rogue mechanic and 10th Sorc. or am willing to start a new toon/class for a new group. "What's that you say? You're running an all-rogue party?! Count me in."
    I will use voice chat -- if you want all typing, I'm not the girl for you
    I usually faceplant around 11pm MT
    I'm available weekends (anytime) or weekdays until 7pm MT however I may be able to adjust for the right group

If you might have a spot available or are thinking about starting a new group, PM me and let's chat.
    Yes, I really did like the old red tent. And its music.

Default New to the game

Hi, I'm new to DDO. I've been playing DDO for a couple of weeks and have a level 5 cleric and level 5 ranger. I am looking for a RP group to learn and have fun with. If there are any new groups forming or any low level groups with a spot open, I'd love to have a chance to play with you guys.

I can take on any role required by the group and since I don't have much time invested in either of my characters, I don't mind starting a new one. I'm free most weekday evenings from 6 till 11 EST and can free up my schedule for almost anytime on weekends with advance notice.

J

Community Member

Greetings........We have been fleshing out ways to do D&D on DDO.

Check out this thread. It's where I put the Journal as to how things are going.
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=362110

Oh Thalion where ya be? ole friend!

-Shippy
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Default Any of the old timers still around doing dedicated teams?

I've returned to DDO after a ridiculous sabbatical, and I'm curious if any of the old timers are still around - thalion, tcmexman? I'm looking to get back into a static group again, and I'd like to play with old friends if possible.
    Whitecap? Freakin' schweet!

Default Happy Birthday!

A grumpy old dwarf lifts his head off of a table in the back of the Phoenix Tavern and belts out a stirring rendition of Happy Birthday. He then swiftly drains his ale, calls out to Scully Boneshards for another, and drops his head back to the table, dead asleep.

Which got me thinking, regarding DDO's Birthday.. how long have you been playing, and for how long with DT? Seems to me like a good time to see who's still around, and maybe drum up some new interest, eh?

I have been playing DDO since Feb '06, and at that time was in the Monday Night Game Night guild, which soon thereafter joined up with Thalions Dedicated Teams guild.

From then to now, the changes have been incredible. Keep it up Turbine, and Happy Birthday DDO!

Happy Birthday indeed.

DDO was my first MMO and I started in May '06. I played around for a bit and then discovered Dedicated Teams that fall. After joining 2 teams that didn't make it (All Cleric and All Drow) I joined up with Noneill on Tuesday nights in Feb 07. Over time that team merged with the other Tuesday night team and we continue today with 4 of the base players from those 2 teams.

'Course then there was the Warforged only team that started in Sep '07. That team eventually restarted as Halfling only. What a change. From the Warforged Scourge to the Halfling Herd and now reincarnated as the Human-Drow Friendship team (half Human/half Drow - it just worked out that way), again with 4 of the base members still active.

After 7 years all I can say is, it's been a blast gaming with you guys!
    Dedicated Teams: be part of a larger community.
    You never hear anyone say: "Yeah, but it's a dry cold."
    Adventurers never forget. Adventurers still hate Coyle!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789