Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Any new groups forming need a rogue? I have never gotten past level 6 because I solo alot trying out all the classes and rogue fits my playstyle the best. I love searching and disabling and all the fun skill stuff. I would also be following the assassin line to be a DPS contributor. I dont believe in pigeon-holeing a rogue for a trapmonkey.

I am in central time zone, and available evenings M-Thursday. Any server is fine, permadeath is fine.

I have access to 32 point builds, and prefer elves. Possibly considering the half-elf when they go live for the fighter dilitante. I however cannot start at level 4.

I dont know about a new one, but Bellecosa's team recently lose some members and is recruiting.
    Amossa d'Cannith, Sarlona, casually trying Completionist (12/14) [<o>]
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

They are looking for lvls 9-12 I have to start at lvl 1 unless it's on Khyber, which my highest is a lvl 5.

Community Member

Default I'll PM the other the forum individuals that have expressed..

I'll PM the other the forum individuals that had expressed an interest in a new team start.
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

Thanks, that'll be super helpful

Fellow Dedicated Teamers, The Tuesday night Sarlona Team has flagged for the Abbot raid and we are going to do the Raid on Tuesday 10/19 @ 8PM EST if anyone cares to join us.

Also 2 of us have hit level 20 with 2 more to hit the cap in the next week or so. March 2007 - October 2010. About 2-3 hours a week, it has been really fun. Back when it was 16 I thought we might make the cap before it was raised but we didn't quite make it. It is way more satisfying that capping a regular character. Very fun but I don't think we will be TR'ing these guys. That would take a real long time to level with the penalty !
    Conn Niall Paladin 20 TRx2
    Cormac Mac Airt Ranger/Rogue 12/1
    Connyl Niall Paladin 1 Connlyssa Paladin/Fighter 18/2

I'm a level 6 Clonk now looking for a static group. I am in the Dedicated Teams guild. I was hoping to be a part of Bellecosa's Thursday night group, but am not able to commit to Thursday nights. Wednesday is also full, and most Sundays. So I would need a Monday, Tuesday, Friday or Saturday group.

Send me a PM, or mail ingame (Intayazz). I have been having some trouble logging in since update, so I am hoping Monday's patch clears that up, but I won't be on much the next couple days.
    Member of Ron's Character Planner team.
    Found a missing, outdated or better graphic on the planner, let me know here.

Community Member

Post Sorry for my delay

I apologize all I have been extremely busy as of late - the main (First) post with each teams status and availability has been updated.

Officers any suggestions/additions to the second post of Guild Guidelines?

Korhime brought up the airship topic as we are approaching the Guild Level requirements. Theft went browsing and it appears that he managed to haggle Airship Vendor to something he can just about squeak by on - so when we are ready he will buy the small ship. Then the higher level team officers can furnish it when and with what they decide. Going from Guild Level 20 to 25 will likely take us a might longer to get to so unless there are any other suggestions on what we should do that brings us to Her Name!

Chime in with some suggestions and then soon we will take a vote on it:

1. "Dedicated Dirigible"
    2. "Dwelling of the Dedicated"
    3. "Designated Dedicated Quarters."
    4. "The Soaring Company"
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

Suulomades is dead and banished to Shavarath! Proof is below.

Jherdon, Korhime, Nomar, Tenma and Verlan from Dedicated Teams; and the help of Pyrethria, Nafaka, Sinnilee, Shazerra, Ruddek, Killasongz, and Domasae from variated guilds.
    Almost-never-played-alts: Arquera - Chapolin - Fabber - Herweg - Mecanico - Tenma

I want DDO to be a better game. Those are my personal suggestions on: Ammunition, Archmage, Combat Stances, Deities, Dispel Magic, Epic Destiny Map, Fast Healing, Favor, Favored Enemy, Half-elf Enhancements, Monk Kensai, Monk Stances, Past Life, Potency, Potions, Ranger Spells, Summons, Tiered Loot.

Community Member shimiha_kakita's Avatar

Pyrethria is part of Dedicated teams even though she doesn't have the tag under her name. But a big thanks to everyone for the help and Jherdon should enjoy the new full plate.
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces
    Sarlona - ???? (Wizard 16) - Officer of the Dedicated Teams Guild

Default Epic run

Evasion's WF team will be running an epic this eve. we are still one spot short. If any 20th lvl Dedicated team members are interested please stop by.

8PM est start time ((want to start right on time this eve)) 11-28-2010

So if ya need that token to finish up yur Epic mabar item stop on by
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Community Member shimiha_kakita's Avatar

Default I take a pretty picture.

From our guild airship:
    Argonnessen - ??? (Wizard 15); ???? (Rogue/Ranger 14/2) - Founder of Grounded Aces
    Sarlona - ???? (Wizard 16) - Officer of the Dedicated Teams Guild

Community Member

Post Guild Level 24

Visit the Dedicated Dirigible and say hello to the new Crew and check out the Amenities:
    • Jorasco Healer
    • Lore master
    • Training Dummy
    • Orien Mailbox
    • Bacon

Just informing everyone that I used the Astral Diamond discount to buy for us a new and bigger Airship.

That was quite generous of you Nibel. Can't wait to get on today to see it.
    Dedicated Teams: be part of a larger community.
    You never hear anyone say: "Yeah, but it's a dry cold."
    Adventurers never forget. Adventurers still hate Coyle!

Awesome Nibel!!! Thanks!
    Guild Leader of "Rest in Pieces" Sarlona RP guild
    Officer of Dedicated Teams Guild be a part of a larger community

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    Just informing everyone that I used the Astral Diamond discount to buy for us a new and bigger Airship.
    WOW, that is great. Looking forward to seeing it tonight, thank you.

Community Member

Default I have been detained...

Quote Originally Posted by nibel View Post
    I was detained ~looks into the distance~ and while I was away amazing things happen with our fine Guild!

Not only is Spring in the Air and our squires and apprentices seem destined to set out on their own ( Capped Teams are restarting with new lowbees ) but a new Ship is in the Air as well.

Thank you Nibel for the expert haggling and generous procurement of the new ship - it is indeed a fine upgrade!

Tuesday Night Team is starting fresh this week with lowbies and a new thread:
    http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=306918

We are starting on Snowy Korthos so no mailbox to get guild invites yet. If you see any of us on, please shoot us a guild invite, officer promotion as applicable.

Connlyssa is my new character.

Post Looking for Tuesday and/or Thursday Start-up Team

Times will be about 7:30PM till 9:30PM EST.

I have no characters on this server, (Except for a fresh wizard waiting on the dream boat). So we would need to start from scratch.

I would prefer starting on the snowy side of Korthos, but am flexable if a bunch of Veteran status players want to start in the Harbor.

If interested send me a message.

Oldguy
    Last edited by HanzelC; 06-06-2011 at 09:02 AM.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast