Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Community Member

Default Raid group for the Sun Sir Lawrence Event

Would any be interested in forming a search team this Sunday for the Sir Lawrence’s Hide & Seek Event? If we get at least one representative from each of our separate teams we could form a Raid group, and come up with a plan, and then fan out to the furthest reaches of Sarlona!

Yes.... seven teams - Newest Dedicated Team is Forming Now!
    The wizard Garmas is seeking comrades to help him seek his fortune in Stormreach.
    [ check out First Post in this thread to links to all our teams ]
    Last edited by thalion; 04-26-2007 at 10:06 AM.
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

Community Member

Default Oh Darn!

Well, that puts a bit of a damper on the grand plan!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lawrence View Post
    Coldin, to answer your questions ....

*Only* those who find me will get a prize. So if your party is split up? I will only give it to those who found me, because the others did not. Also, if I am giving out prizes and another groups come up, I will not give them a prize. They didn't earn it, all they actually found was a group of people winning prizes.
    Dedicated Teams Guild be part of a larger community... and Roleplayers Sarlona RP Channel

Default Time to get up..

Snorting and grunting like a bear rising from his hibernation, a lone dwarf at the last barstool stands and stretches. He yells to the barmaid, "Gimme another, nay two, fer the road!", and then, quieter, "I keep fergettin tha yer puny glasses are meant fer the humans 'n elves alike to enjoy. Might as well serve 'em milk!"

He looks around impatiently. Well, he thinks, I might as well enjoy tha peace now..... afore I know it, this place'll be swarmin with Dedicated Teamers. Geez, ya can't swing a dead Kobie widdout hittin one of 'em, 'specially on Moon's Day! I hope we kin git to it early tonight..... I got me an itchy axe hand an' I hear there's some trouble brewin... the kinda trouble that needs smitin!

(( Catch you all later, 8PMish EST at the Phoenix. If you're lookin for a home, we are mostly level 6-7 now. Probably doing Return to Delera's or Stormcleave tonight. Good luck to the new teams(s)! ))

Default Still looking for a spot

I've taken a look at the rosters and times and have yet to locate anything which works with my availibilitiy. I'm operating out of Germany right now and suffer from a 7+ hour difference when it comes to finding a group. Have you heard of any DDGs which operate at those kind of hours?

Community Member

Default US Day players perhaps...

No I am not personally aware of any static group running around that time - should you try the European servers? If that doesn't work out or is not an option perhaps you might consider creating a group to fill a new timeslot that others might be interested in? People on different shifts and mid-day players might be be looking for a steady group...

Community Member

Default Nekkid Protest

Nekkid Protest

Chair! Chair! CHAIR! CHAIR!!!!

This is definitely a pet peeve of mine so if any of the RPs in the guild are interested in attending the Protest, I am planning on attending the Sit-in on Thelanis. If you are going to attend ( yes I know it's Mondays Game night for a lot of you ) and will be creating new characters over there and would like to guild them up ( even on a temporary basis, no Dedicated Team rules, no commitment ) I did create the Guild over there too.

Just to let everyone know the all Cleric's group is up and running. We meet last night and had a great time. It seems we have quite the diverse group. Our Warforged seems to have quite the distaste for "fleshies" as he called us. The dwarf of the group in my opion is quite mad. Our elf is somewhat quite prefering to lurk in the shadows and pick the enemy off one by one. Towards the end of our adventuring last night a fellow human showed up. I have to remind myself to ask her how she got that scar on her face. Well that's allI have for now I will keep everyone informed on how our adventuring goes it seems there is alot of evil that needs to be destroyed in Stormreach.
    "Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't
    be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
    women and breed a hardier race!"
    -Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

Community Member

Lightbulb Summer Time!

I know it is summer time but when you are inside in front of the computer wouldn't you rather be on a Dedicated Team! We have a few scattered opening across our groups and a new team or two in the discussion stage. Follow my signature link to learn more...

Community Member

Default Permanent Spots available!

Ok I guess it's official, two permanent spots are available ( for me for you ) on my Monday 8:00PM PST Light RP Team and there are still some scattered openings across the other teams too..

Community Member

Exclamation Welcome to AndrosCrotonus and Team!

A Warm Welcome to AndrosCrotonus and his Team!

I updated the main post with all the team links, the Tues/Thurs breakout and everyones last known status/ availability.

On a personal note: If you have hit the mid-level range and would like to adventure with a Dedicated Team on Mondays my team is currently reforming with some new players so get into the mix!

Follow my signature link to learn about all our teams and their availability...

Thalion, I am soooo confused! There's a bilion links to a bilion groups and most of them have posts from at least a month back...

Who/where/when can I join with my level 3 rogue? Help me!

Community Member

Exclamation I hope you are not referring to my updated links?

I hope you are not referring to my updated links (following my Signature Link to the GUILD's First POST)? I was so proud of the latest revision ....

The 9 Established Guild team links look good (we just revised Tuesday's as the OP has been out with RL stuff). There are two potential teams (three if you want to add yours...) links at the bottom that point to DDO forum members who showed an interest in starting a new team up with us ( I see you posted in one of those, I'll PM those OPs when I get a chance to make sure they are still active )

Our paths have crossed before on the streets of Stormreach so I'll cut to the chase. Of all the established teams the only permanent spots are on the three of the four Mon and two of the three Tues, those openings all happen to all be for the RP teams which is what you seek. As Tuesdays are bad (for your schedule), and as the FAMOUS Monday Night Game Night Team is too high a level that leaves the Cleric team and my PST team.

(established team option 1):
    I cannot speak for the Cleric's Team lead but they would most likely let a nonCleric hang around for a while until you see the error of your nonCleric ways.

(established team option 2):
    My team is reorganizing and we have three tentative new players in the 4th level range and are shooting to have the full team up and running in Mid August (some of us may run ALTS for a while). So now is not a bad time to get in with us as the team reforms as most positions are still in flux. We are RP and play PST so I believe that would be a great fit for you and if you wish to bring the thief I'm sure we could lock that slot up for you. Also I believe you are a new player, honestly pretty soon the content from here on will be new to me too!
    Last edited by thalion; 07-19-2007 at 02:31 PM. Reason: Oops -LOL "Tuesdays are bad (for your schedule)"

Master Thalion,

The cleric team is losing followers and is more than willing to join any other teams that need our services. Just send me a PM with the days and times and I will see if myself or Nezumi are availible. Or option 2 would be to let Non-Clerics (ie. Bards or Pallys) join our group as long as they are holy men or women
    "Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't
    be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
    women and breed a hardier race!"
    -Lt. Gen. Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller, USMC

Quote Originally Posted by thalion View Post
    I hope you are not referring to my updated links
    (established team option 2):
    My team is reorganizing and we have three tentative new players in the 4th level range and are shooting to have the full team up and running in Mid August (some of us may run ALTS for a while). So now is not a bad time to get in with us as the team reforms as most positions are still in flux. We are RP and play PST so I believe that would be a great fit for you and if you wish to bring the thief I'm sure we could lock that slot up for you. Also I believe you are a new player, honestly pretty soon the content from here on will be new to me too!
    Perfect. I've actually just rerolled a new rogue and will be following the Sniper build from some website whose name I forget. So my rogue will be a ranged attacker/trap disabler type. I'll try to get her to a your level (4) so that I can join you asap. I'll send you a private message here or a tell in-game when she's close to level 4, ok? But do count me in.

Community Member

Thumbs up w00t - Ron mentions Dedicated Game Groups in DDOCast

w00t - Ron mentions Dedicated Game Groups in DDOCast.

Caught PODCast #24 on my way home from work yesterday. They had an interview segment with Ron regarding his DDO Character Planner.

Thanks for the Guild mention and more importantly thanks for the DDO Character Planner ( I know it takes a lot of dedication and skill to put that kind of software together ).
    - Thalion

Community Member

Angry new arrivals and suddenly the notice board is vandalized

So this is how it is to begin all the new arrivals and suddenly the notice board is vandalized, messages simply and randomly removed? Updated links with placeholders for the now missing Sarlona Threads.

"A severed hobgoblin ear and Theft's Arrow hold a new notice to the wall..."

Want to adventure with your regular set of comrades each week? See the FIRST POST in this thread!
    We have openings scattered amongst many of our established teams if any server migration players would like to join and there are a few feelers out for some possible new team starts

Community Member

Default Dedicated Teams, Static Play Game Groups, main thread

Well, 10 Guilded Teams of like minded individuals and counting...
    Will you and your team be number 11?

There are a few scattered permanent openings across some of our existing Dedicated Game Groups, see first post in this thread to learn more about our teams.

Default Newcomers interested in RP but unsure?

Check my mini-guide. It's posted here in the user-written game guides forum.

Then come on back and join a team!

Community Member

Wink Bored on Mon,Tue,Thu,Fri,Sat, or Sun...

Quote Originally Posted by tcmexman View Post
    Bored on Thursday Nights?
    We are a Light RP Group who meets up every Thursday @ 8pm EST....
    Well let's not forget the other days of the week!
    Hmm perhaps an entry level Wednesday team is called for?

Bored, wouldn't you much rather join your regular set of comrades on a weekly basis?
    Check out the first post in this thread to find all our teams and their last known recruiting status...

Community Member

Post An expansion is called for...

It has been a while since a new guilded entry level team has started, perhaps it is finally time for one on the Shard of Thelanis!

A new EST based team is forming now - seek information from Erland the Grey.

There are also a few scattered openings across our other established teams
    [ Updated Guild Links see First Post ]

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast