Default Commendations not showing up in end reward of level 32 quests - bug with bonuses?

So I popped a 50% pot to run through some level 30+ reapers for first-time bonuses and noticed I am getting 295 commendations for level 31 quests but no commendation choice for level 32 quests.

I assume the combination of 15% vip bonus + commendation bonus is putting the total over 300 which seems to be the breaking point for the system. Not a huge deal as I have loads of mats, but interesting especially with an upcoming level cap change.

Is anyone else with maxed out xp boosts noticing this? If I remember I'll try taking off my master's gift item before I loot the next end reward to see if it drops me below 300.

Bug Reported: Your request (176607) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
    Last edited by slarden; 07-25-2021 at 12:31 PM.
    DC Warlock Reaper Build (U48)
    Max DC Illusionist Reaper Build (U48)

Community Member

Yup, I'm having the same issue.

Currently pulling up a (third) main using the alt account, running major sagas on LR1 (RL, Sharn, Fey). I have VIP + 50% running and in RL I was getting commendations in the 290 range. Then the end rewards started to get stripped (no commendations, no guild renown) so I was forced to fill inventory with trash loot. I didn't notice exactly when, but your observation of lvl 32 quests makes sense. Not sure if the guild renown missing is related, but it's immediately noticeable because I usually take anything other than trash loot as a reward (renown, comms, or seeds).