Default Looking for a LGS Crafting Planner

Hello,

As the title suggest, I'm looking for a Legendary Greensteel Crafting planner.
    I've used https://ddocrafting.info/lgs/ a few times before but I can't seem to be able to start planning an item as there aren't the dropdown menus/options I'm accustomed to.
    If this is just a browser issue or I am flatout misunderstanding how to use the tool if it's been updated, I'd love to learn.

Thanks!

Not wanting to spam, just hoping to get some feedback from others if they're having troubles with the LGS crafting planner as well.

tyvm

Default Yes that planner is broken

Quote Originally Posted by Riffolk View Post
    Not wanting to spam, just hoping to get some feedback from others if they're having troubles with the LGS crafting planner as well.

tyvm

Yes the planner for some reasons won't allow me to define tier I shards so it's broken.

I couldn't find a working planner last week, so I worked it out for myself using the WIKI LGS pages. Wasn't that bad to figure out.
    Khyber -- Grubbby, Grubonon, Gralak, and all the gang of *grubs* in the Homeboys of Stormreach.

That's been broken for quite a while now. It seems like the ads on the page broke the scripting. https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...d-Gear-Planner helps for figuring out mats you might need.

kk.

Thank you both

Quote Originally Posted by Riffolk View Post
    Hello,

As the title suggest, I'm looking for a Legendary Greensteel Crafting planner.
    I've used https://ddocrafting.info/lgs/ a few times before but I can't seem to be able to start planning an item as there aren't the dropdown menus/options I'm accustomed to.
    If this is just a browser issue or I am flatout misunderstanding how to use the tool if it's been updated, I'd love to learn.

Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing - anyone know of a web based LGS Crafting Planner?

TIA!
    Sarlona - Guildmaster - Brotherhood of Redemption - ddoborguild.com - 2016 & 2017 Players Council --- Alts: Acetylene, Antimematter, CNG, Dilithium Crystal, EMF, EMPulse, Exothermic, Geothermal, Hexane, Hexyne, Hydropower, JA, Kerosene, LPG, Natural Gas, Nuclearpower, Propane, Solarpannel, Tidalpower, WASOB, Waulter, Windpower, Woodpile