Default Looking for a CC planner

Is there a CC planner that tells you what the minimum level requirement will be when you put your selections on the item?

I have used and tried a few CC planners...but I haven't seen any yet where you can select the maximum level of the gear you want to create, only minimum level.

I would like to be able to plan out a complete gear set for various levels as I level up.

There is http://cannith.cubicleninja.com/ where after you enter your choices for the gear and select one of the "craft" buttons it will tell you what the minimum level of the item will be...it's just unfortunate that it's not a full gearset planner

There is also the Cannith Crafting Planner light at https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...g-Builder-Lite , a program on your own computer which is a very nice complete gearset planner..unfortunately that one doesn't seem to be able to choose the "max level" you want your items to require...again, only minimum levels

I just use http://ccplanner.byethost14.com/ and select what level gear I want to make and then put in the stats I want for it; the level never changes, it just adjusts the stats based off what item level I choose.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

I think part of why you may be getting confused because the first planner you are looking at is horribly out of date. It is from the old crafting system that hasn't existed for years now.

As rabidfox mentions, you now choose the ML you want the item to have and all the effects are automatically scaled accordingly. (You have to have at least ML 10 to add 3 effects)
    This is the behavior you are seeing in the 2nd planner you are trying to use, which is up to date.

OK, thanks for the info!

Looking through all the information again I now realize what it is that was causing my planned items to be higher lever than the requested levels. I was adding in static enchants that INCREASED the ML of the item. So if I were crafting ML4 goggles with blindness immunity...that ADDS 4 lvls to the ML which makes it an ML8.

So, I simply printed out a list (it's a short list thankfully) of the enchants that increase the ML level and will craft my gear keeping those in mind and how to insert them when and where I want them!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfen719 View Post
    OK, thanks for the info!

Looking through all the information again I now realize what it is that was causing my planned items to be higher lever than the requested levels. I was adding in static enchants that INCREASED the ML of the item. So if I were crafting ML4 goggles with blindness immunity...that ADDS 4 lvls to the ML which makes it an ML8.

So, I simply printed out a list (it's a short list thankfully) of the enchants that increase the ML level and will craft my gear keeping those in mind and how to insert them when and where I want them!
    Simply put, no.

I highly suggest you use that link that rabid posted. You can make blindness immunity goggles of true seeing (common combination) at ml 1.
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (30 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (30 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (30 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (30 Barb) ~Erofenbless (30 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (30 Bard Dualbox) ~Erofenten (30 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfen719 View Post
    OK, thanks for the info!

No, you're still looking at the information wrong. That's not how crafting works now. Do this, this is the best crafting advice:

Quote Originally Posted by rabidfox View Post
    I just use http://ccplanner.byethost14.com/ and select what level gear I want to make and then put in the stats I want for it; the level never changes, it just adjusts the stats based off what item level I choose.