Default Missing gold seal hirelings

I just did a TR, and while I was unloading my reincarnation cache I deleted my gold seal hirelings to make room. Having just come from playing HC server, I was used to sharing at level 1 with all my packs to open up again and was thinking I would be able to do it again this time. Is there a way to resend those packs to my character? This is the character I'm trying to do completions on, and will be pretty upset if they're gone for good!

Please help

Dios D'muerte of Khyber
    -KHYBER- Current Mains: Dios D'Muerte - Barb>FvS>Bard>Wiz>Art / Deeos D'Muerte - 20 Ninja(TR2) / Draugar D'Muerte - 20 Ninja (TR1) .Deyna D'Muerte - 20 Assassin x3 (TR2)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tolero View Post
    ..Got a lunch break? A smoke break? You too can conspire with bacon

Is this forum used to help customers? I've not gotten a response over here.
    -KHYBER- Current Mains: Dios D'Muerte - Barb>FvS>Bard>Wiz>Art / Deeos D'Muerte - 20 Ninja(TR2) / Draugar D'Muerte - 20 Ninja (TR1) .Deyna D'Muerte - 20 Assassin x3 (TR2)

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Quote Originally Posted by Alrik_Fassbauer View Post
    Thank you!