Community Member

Default Monster Manual Bugged. Hello CS is there anybody out there. HELP.

Is there any way i can get an answer on this 5333246 been waiting for 2 months ticket is still open.

It shouldn't be this hard.

To the general population sorry about this thread just don't know anyway to get attention. I know im probably wasting my time.

Community Member

Yeah, about that...

https://www.bbb.org/us/ma/needham-hg...lc-0021-188406

SSG has never been known for timely answers to game-related issues. Their in-game ticketing system is where complaints go to die from neglect, so that F-rating is well earned.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemercury View Post
    Is there any way i can get an answer on this 5333246 been waiting for 2 months ticket is still open.

It shouldn't be this hard.

To the general population sorry about this thread just don't know anyway to get attention. I know im probably wasting my time.
    There's several known issues about the Monster Manual, at least one of which involving it not resetting objectives properly on reincarnation.

Is this what's happening to you?
    Enthusiasm enthusiast enthusiast.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xgya View Post
    There's several known issues about the Monster Manual, at least one of which involving it not resetting objectives properly on reincarnation.

Is this what's happening to you?
    No I've never reincarnated so don't have that problem, I just have some account deeds completed but not rewarded ie kill x amount of bugbears get more lore or stats but i get no stats or lore or art the kills are registering the box lights up but nothing else happens, no problem on character rewards just Account on just a few creatures, also some of the account completed deed are already lite up but i haunt even completed the kills yet.

I was hoping they can just reset some account entries i did pay for the manuals there not working they can easterly see that. I know its a bit irrelevant compared to the problems some players have but im trying hard to reach the display HP reward and its probably pointless because that reward probably want work either and its putting me off playing at all.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoKeys View Post
    Yeah, about that...

SSG has never been known for timely answers to game-related issues. Their in-game ticketing system is where complaints go to die from neglect, so that F-rating is well earned.
    Thanks for that link, wow what can i say. really not sure i want to waste any more of my time on DDO so much else to do, do love the game in general though.

now im sad.

Just wait and see what happens but i will make a stand and not quest again till they restore my monster manual even if thats never.
    Last edited by Bluemercury; 04-13-2021 at 09:25 AM.

Community Member

Come on Customer Support at least let me know if my monster manual is permanently baulked so i can make an informed decision on continuing to waste my time chasing rewards that can never be achieved.

Right now the only way i could get a working monster manual is to start a new account and buy everything i have again, I've spent thousands on my account and i just cant do that.

I also fear the game has not much life left in it, if this is true. It screams to me that the Developers have given up.
    Last edited by Bluemercury; 04-14-2021 at 08:04 PM.

Community Member

Default WOW they really have just given up

Just logged in to check my open ticket only to find it closed with no response. WOW they really have just given up.

What now give up start another ticket to nowhere, you guys are just doing my head in. How can you just take money off people and treat an Account specific problem with such disregard at the very least you should return the money you took.

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoKeys View Post
    Yeah, about that...

I'm not here to say that SSG's CS is awesome but about BBB...

In 2010 ABC's 20/20 reported in a segment titled "The Best Ratings Money Can Buy" about the irregularities in BBB ratings.[20] They reported that a man created two dummy companies which received A+ ratings as soon as he had paid the membership fee. They also reported that business owners were told that the only way to improve their rating was by paying the fee. In one case a C was turned to an A immediately after a payment and in another case a C?minus became an A+. The chef Wolfgang Puck said that some of his businesses receive F's because he refuses to pay a fee. Ritz Carlton, which does not belong either, also receives Fs for not responding to its complaints.[19]
    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better_Business_Bureau

Anyway I agree that CS should be (more) responsive and that autoclosed tickets are now a normal.

Good luck.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by KaVaYo View Post
    I'm not here to say that SSG's CS is awesome but about BBB...

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better_Business_Bureau

Anyway I agree that CS should be (more) responsive and that autoclosed tickets are now a normal.

Good luck.
    Yes, I know all about this, which is exactly why it takes a special kind of stupid to manage to get an F rating from them.

Community Member

Well opened another ticket last night, they closed the last one after 6 weeks This time i tried to be more help and gave them the solution.

But anyone ever had a problem with the monster manual being bugged after server move let me know if you ever got a fix.

Thanks Peeps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemercury View Post
    Well opened another ticket last night, they closed the last one after 6 weeks This time i tried to be more help and gave them the solution.

But anyone ever had a problem with the monster manual being bugged after server move let me know if you ever got a fix.

Thanks Peeps.
    Just exactly what do you mean here?

Because MM account deeds are server specific, if you transfer a character to another server you will not take the account deeds with you. You would have to start at 0 on the new server.

My Uncle's Country Place, No One Knows About

Speaking of MM, any chance polar bear kills will make it to the MM?
    In DDO terms, "[x] Pass" means "[x] Changes" not "[x] Improvements"

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragavon View Post
    Just exactly what do you mean here?

Because MM account deeds are server specific, if you transfer a character to another server you will not take the account deeds with you. You would have to start at 0 on the new server.
    Yes your right, when i transferred my 3 toons to Argo a few months back i had a problem, I had never used the Argo server and had no kills in the monster manual their, but i found that some of the account reward boxers were already lite up, for example bugbears no account kills but the first 3 account rewards were lite up then when i actually made the kills i got no reward, so no stats no lore no art, its obviously not rewarding me because the box never had to change state, This is the case with a few of the monster types. It seems that it somehow transferred lite reward boxes from my previous server. Basically the server transfer ******up so I've got a gimped Monster manual and the Devs seem to have no clue on how to put it right.
    I paid then 75 bucks to move my toons and paid for all the monster manuals been waiting for months for them to either reset them or fix them whatever, or even tell me sorry bad luck. Ill take any solution they offer. but after 3 closed tickets who knows. Been trying to see if anyone else ever had the problem but it seems unique.

Love the game big supporter but very frustrated with SSG right now

So thats the sad story.
    Last edited by Bluemercury; 04-17-2021 at 11:44 AM.