Default Heavy Draw and Combat Archery

Did anyone notice if Combat Archery +1 to crit multiplier and the Heavy Draw +1 to crit multiplier stack? I am pessimistically assuming they do not, but also did not remember to check.
    Last edited by barecm; 04-09-2021 at 11:47 AM.

Community Member

They were showing up properly in the character sheet. I did not have time to test epic bow user gameplay like I was able to with heroic. The twisted willow I had been using in heroics was showing up as 17-20 x5.

Quote Originally Posted by barecm View Post
    Did anyone notice if Combat Archery +1 to crit multiplier and the Heavy Draw +1 to crit multiplier stack? I am pessimistically assuming they do not, but also did not remember to check.
    They do. While Heavy Draw's is a Competence bonus, Combat Archery's is untyped, and stacks with everything.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    They do. While Heavy Draw's is a Competence bonus, Combat Archery's is untyped, and stacks with everything.
    Thanks. I did also notice that Shadow Arrows was not granting the +1 multiplier bonus (without Heavy Draw Active). Is that wai or conflicting with something else? I would think with Combat Archery and Shadow Arrows, I would also get +5 total with a longbow.

Quote Originally Posted by barecm View Post
    Thanks. I did also notice that Shadow Arrows was not granting the +1 multiplier bonus (without Heavy Draw Active). Is that wai or conflicting with something else? I would think with Combat Archery and Shadow Arrows, I would also get +5 total with a longbow.
    Shadow Arrows' multiplier bonus looks like it doesn't work as intended, so we'll get that fixed up.
    We don't only build for the builds that exist.
    We don't only build for the builds that are good right now.

The fact that some changes are necessary is not diminished by the fact that other necessary changes have not happened yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelstar View Post
    Shadow Arrows' multiplier bonus looks like it doesn't work as intended, so we'll get that fixed up.
    Thanks. Was just making sure I was not missing something it stacked with.

Community Member

Default Heavy Draw still not fixed

They still haven't allowed heavy draw to count as Power Attack for ED or Improved Power Attack from Enhancement trees. If Heavy Draw could let you select Horc or WF improved power attack feats and activateate Legendary Dreadnaught Improved Power attack [.5] W it would be a much better enhancement. At least for non-bow use rangers. For bow users it's really for the crit bonus.