Default Character transfer not available?????

As the title says.... Is character transfer not available on Lamannia??? tried several times in the past hour... no results..
    Rexshoo Gland

Checking now
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

Looks enabled to me. What are you seeing specifically? Is lamannia not listed as an available option to copy to in the transfer wizard?
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

Hey Coco, also when i open the client there is 2 launchers opening... seen it still on screen after closing client... the second launcher looks like it is stuck on Initializing...
    Rexshoo Gland

i can use the transfer wizard and go thru the steps to transfer and it completes but not seeing my character on the selection screen....
    Rexshoo Gland

Not getting a confirmation Email either
    Rexshoo Gland

Found an Email from today at 11:14am est... saying the character is transferred... think i did that before the server was actually up.... would that have made a difference??? the character is still not in the selection screen...
    Rexshoo Gland

Same here. Tried to do a transfer shortly after server went up, still nothing, several hours later
    Orien: ][Vladtepes][Gelatinous][Lelitha]

Community Member

Transferred two characters earlier today without any issues, not long after server went up. So doesnt seem to be happening to everyone.

Still no transfer.... just used the transfer wizard again... Ill see what happens...
    Rexshoo Gland

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Looks enabled to me. What are you seeing specifically? Is lamannia not listed as an available option to copy to in the transfer wizard?
    I was able to use the transfer wizard last night to copy SOME of my characters but for some reason my main character isn't listed as available for transfer. Is there any reason why certain characters would be unavailable for transfer to Lam?

Quote Originally Posted by ice584 View Post
    I was able to use the transfer wizard last night to copy SOME of my characters but for some reason my main character isn't listed as available for transfer. Is there any reason why certain characters would be unavailable for transfer to Lam?
    Guild leaders cannot transfer, have to give leadership to an alt, transfer, then take leadership it back. Also, I *think* if you've transferred that toon once already you can't transfer it again even if you delete the transferredee. I think.