Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Alrik_Fassbauer View Post
    I'm just not interested in learning in great detail what kind of UI layout you have or what you have placed on your bars.
    My apologies Alrik. Sincerely was not my intention. I've cropped my images and will keep that in mind.

Hero
    2016 DDO Players Council

LOL, I was thinking the opposite - I love seeing others hotbars. I'm ridiculously OCD about mine having to all align perfectly, and I like nitpicking others.

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktor View Post
    My apologies Alrik. Sincerely was not my intention. I've cropped my images and will keep that in mind.
    Sarlona Server - Evasca, Imandria, Aasinqa, Kiicha, Araknia, Milria, etc...

Officer of The Wulfepack - "If you call one wolf, you invite the Pack"
    Visit http://thewulfepack.shivtr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by imandria View Post
    ...LOL, I was thinking the opposite - I love seeing others hotbars...
    Me too! It's nice to get new ideas.
    Tequira Sunrise ~ Josielynne ~ Dawnalynn ~ Litzy so Ditzy

Ghallanda: Live and Make Die

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    We're in the midst of working on fixes for the warforged/bladeforged cosmetic issues and are still investigating the smaller number of issues reported for non-warforged/bladeforged cosmetic issues. At this time I can't commit to either being able to make it into our first followup bugfix patch (based on the timeline to fix estimates I've recieved being longer than a day or two) but wanted to assure you that it is being actively worked on. If they don't make it in time for this current bugfix patch we're working on I'll get another small followup patch for soon after it together to address this.
    I did a BUG report, but wanted to mention it here, as well:

The Cosmetic Shadowscale Outfit (normally looks like a black bodysuit) changed to something totally different. It is now a robe that isn't even Shadowscale. It's a medium grey robe with a dark bodice. It's kind of cute, but it's not what it's supposed to be. I tried on the actual armor to make sure it still had the correct look, and it does. It's only the cosmetic that was changed. I have multiple copies on different races/classes and all are messed up. Thanks for looking into it.
    Tequira Sunrise ~ Josielynne ~ Dawnalynn ~ Litzy so Ditzy

Ghallanda: Live and Make Die

Micki's Delirium
    2014 DDO Players Council

Default New fashion ?

Read my blog: Micki's Delirium
    Follow me: @DDOMicki (Twitter) Thazara Of Orien (YouTube) DDOMicki (Twitch)
    Join Orien Raiding: Orien Raiding Discord

Quote Originally Posted by TitusOvid View Post
    Hey all,
    this should be a Red Dragonscale cosmetic covering a Leg Enigma Core. Sorry for the bad light.
    Anyone else noticing something alike?

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Is that Titus, or Tights-us? :P

Humor aside -

I hope it gets fixed!
    Hello Hello Hello

Community Member

You don't even need to wear a cosmetic armor. My warforged looks different depending on if I have it show or not while not wearing any. I'll update with pictures in a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Necromancer View Post
    I smell a global server database rollback coming...
    And cosmetic goodies give-aways to ice the cake!!!

Oh.. wait... sheeeeettttt, I just grinded 1000 party favor... its boring, but I did it. I hope they don't roll that away...

I hate roll backs!!!
    Hello Hello Hello

Community Member

Unhappy Still not fixed

Cosmetic Coat of the Traveler is still screwed...

POST 48.4.1 patch...
    The Memory of hiding in darkness and Memory of Fine Regalia both are now displaying the skin layer of warforged and not bladeforged by default without cosmetic on.

But can confirm that Enigma core is showing proper skin layer of Bladeforged under it now

I'm glad their working on it, but it appears that at least 2 of the Ravenloft docents are showing wrong skin layer for Bladeforged still. Thanks for the attention though devs. I don't mind waiting while the problem is being attended to.

My bound to armor cosmetic that i used to be able to wear under a glamoured cosmetic is also in the same boat.

now displays the skin layer of a warforged and not a bladeforged and definitely not the gold leaf cosmetic that was bound to it. I can understand they have a bit of solving to do.

Really hoping this gets fixed soon. Many glamoured cosmetic armors are still not showing up correctly at all for any races, not just warforged. Shadowscale armor cosmetics for example, are displaying completely incorrectly.
    Orien: ][Vladtepes][Gelatinous][Lelitha]

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hecktor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imandria View Post
    LOL, I was thinking the opposite - I love seeing others hotbars. I'm ridiculously OCD about mine having to all align perfectly, and I like nitpicking others.
    I meant that I often find quotes so much bloated with so many so big screenshots. Plus, to me, gaming is quite a private thing, and showing a bar is to me like showing how good or bad teeth are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dabima View Post
    Really hoping this gets fixed soon. Many glamoured cosmetic armors are still not showing up correctly at all for any races, not just warforged. Shadowscale armor cosmetics for example, are displaying completely incorrectly.
    I was a bit disappointed when I found out that the netherese Nether Orb just doesn't glow as a glamered version than it does in the original.
    Last edited by Alrik_Fassbauer; 03-15-2021 at 12:51 PM.
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Community Member

Angry

Yep, still screwed...

Community Member

Another month has passed. Still screwed.

Has anything been announced about fixing this lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Alrik_Fassbauer View Post
    I was a bit disappointed when I found out that the netherese Nether Orb just doesn't glow as a glamered version than it does in the original.
    That's strange, I didn't notice any difference in mine. Could it perhaps be the difference between having an item selected or not? I've noticed that when I have an item in my characters' hands selected, be that weapon, shield, orb, whatever, it glows brighter than when I have nothing or something else in inventory selected.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12