Community Member

Default Post Update:Possible bug with SLA’s

Reviewing new spell damage dice on my current Favored Soul. While new damage dice are correct on the actual spells the SLA versions are still stating the old damage dice. Is this a bug or intended? Please clarify. I am really hoping this an unintended bug.

Community Member

Tooltip only, or actual damage?

Community Member

Tooltip only as of now. Won’t have a chance to test damage till later tonight.

Which SLA's in which trees? Very possible there's some un-updated tooltips floating around that we just need to track down.
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

Nimbus of light FvS SLA shows the old tooltip (d4). Appears to be correct damage when I'm casting it (damage looks about the same given RNG between SLA & non-sla). Sun bolt SLA also has the tooltip for d4. edit: looks like cometfall SLA lists the old dice (probably just the whole FvS AoV tree got skipped for tooltips).

Community Member

Thanks Rabidfox. Those are the ones I saw. Haven’t had a chance to check the tooltips on other sla,s from other classes and trees.

Awesome quality control again.
    Main toons: IronThatcher (tank & box breaker for inquisitives), Mehhh (ranger)...pion of HS...zug zug
    Quote Originally Posted by Tesrali View Post
    Go munt your grandma while wearing my freeway mitt!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    I am the dumb.

Community Member

Default from my testing

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Which SLA's in which trees? Very possible there's some un-updated tooltips floating around that we just need to track down.
    My initial, unscientific testing with my FvS makes me think the Nimbus of Light SLA from AoV is using old dice (and tooltip).
    Cometfall SLA is tooltip for sure, but hard to test dice as its damage wasn't boosted much.

See my recent post: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...-spell-changes for more details.

Community Member grubenbrobrobroketv's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    one of those tool tips is the Cleric death domain destruction feat received SLA damage numbers still shows the old values in tool tip but looks to have the updated damage dice in combat