Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by socky-mcsockerton View Post
    Heroic version. Not the Epic Sword of Shadow.

I might have peed myself a little if the eSoS (or even an eSoS shard) dropped in the list.
    Thank you!!! Yes an eSoS would have been great or even the shard, the hunt continues.

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Question

No-one able to answer my question ?
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Quote Originally Posted by Alrik_Fassbauer View Post
    1 token / account ?

Do I interpret this correctly ?

Does that mean that 1 raid item / account can be redeemed from that Djinni ?
    Yes one raid item per account- make sure you redeem on the server you want. Token is bound to account and can pass between characters as you decide. Once you trade with Djinn then the item is BtC.

Happy Anniversary! Thank you to everyone at Standing Stone Games for all your hard work and creative energy. Thank you for the gifts. Thank you for putting up with us.
    Sophie the Cat Burglar - Creator, Dreamer, Explorer - Happy yet Sad - Seeker of Beauty and Wonder
    I suppose I am playing for now. I wish you all many happy adventures!

Community Member

Really glad eSoS was not in the list.

I just can't even imagine a server in which *every* melee was swinging one of those at level 20. Nothing else in the game comes remotely close to an eSoS at 20 for melee.

Smile Happy15ddo!!!

Happy 15th Anniversary Dungeons and Dragons Online! Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Zorrbeania; 02-24-2021 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Had to insert a smiley :)
    Sincerely, Zorrbeania

Quote Originally Posted by Alrik_Fassbauer View Post
    1 token / account ?

Do I interpret this correctly ?

Does that mean that 1 raid item / account can be redeemed from that Djinni ?
    I'm pretty sure it means either one raid item, 10 tokens, or 100,000xp per account.
    Last edited by Zorrbeania; 02-24-2021 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Edit time.
    Sincerely, Zorrbeania

Thx for this, was able to put an Epic Storm together.

It was a tough choice as some of the level 26 and 28 items are really nice as well.

May I offer my congratulations, as well.
    I never would have guessed this will run 15 years. You proved me wrong. I don't like that. But I guess you do. So I take one for the team.

Cheers,
    Titus
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Thumbs up Thanks!

Thanks for the freebie, and happy 15fb!

Community Member Alrik_Fassbauer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kelledren View Post
    Yes one raid item per account- make sure you redeem on the server you want. Token is bound to account and can pass between characters as you decide. Once you trade with Djinn then the item is BtC.
    Thank you, that's what I wanted to be clarified.

So, first I need to choose which character to use this token for, second for what kind of item to use the token for ...
    "You are a Tiefling. And a Cleric, with the Domain of the Sun. Doesn't that contradict each other ?" "No, all my friends are playing evil. I found that so boring that I decided to be on the good side. And, besides, Sun and Fire, where is the difference, really ?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Couple of quick notes:

- The Token will go into your Ingredients Bag if you have it set to auto-gather.
    - You need to log out and back in after Redeeming the Coupon Code for the item to appear in your inventory. This is standard behavior caused by the code putting a flag of sorts on your account, which is then read the next time you log in.
    Any particular reason the token is sellable to a general vendor for 2 gold???
    Farog on Khyber - DDO Char Planner Lite updates -> https://github.com/ChristopherGLewis/ddo-lite-tools

Community Member ShifterThePirate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KoobTheProud View Post
    Really glad eSoS was not in the list.

I just can't even imagine a server in which *every* melee was swinging one of those at level 20. Nothing else in the game comes remotely close to an eSoS at 20 for melee.
    Yeah it's so horrible when everyone uses good gear

Question What's the reason for this?

Okay, so I got on yesterday around 1:30p.m. when they just released the event. I did it one time at my level and got 12,000xp. Later around 10:30.p.m. I got on again and ran the quest at the same level, but this time I only got 2,000xp. The only thing that I did different the first time was that I didn't bring a hierling. I died, released my soul stone, and grabbed a level 12 favored soul. When I did it later I summoned my Hireling at the beginning of the quest.
    So, I was wondering if anyone knows why I had such a severe drop in xp.
    Thanks in advance!
    Sincerely, Zorrbeania

Community Member ShifterThePirate's Avatar

Probably first time bonus XP like the dungeons from Night Revels. When a character finishes the quest for the first time you get a big amount of bonus XP. But not sure... haven't run the party quest in ages.

Quote Originally Posted by ShifterThePirate View Post
    Probably first time bonus XP like the dungeons from Night Revels. When a character finishes the quest for the first time you get a big amount of bonus XP. But not sure... haven't run the party quest in ages.
    Yeah, that's probably it. Thanks for the reply!
    Sincerely, Zorrbeania

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShifterThePirate View Post
    Still better than the previous Anniversary cloaks
    But again, the cloaks didn't come with a (free) cosmetics bag. I'm sorry, but that's no fun... I'm drowning in this pile of cloaks...
    Last edited by Heledore; 02-25-2021 at 04:15 PM.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkwier View Post
    Thanks for the freebie, and happy 15fb!
    Way to spoil the party with the sneaky nerf to CAF.

Not an anniversary I'll recall with any fondness whatsoever now. Way to go in burning customer goodwill. From this customer at any rate. Beyond disappointment. Disgust is where I'm at now.

EDIT. Ive seen the explanation that this was to fix an exploit. Whilst I don't think this has been well executed, I at least can now understand why there was no preview. Disgust now dialled back to disappointed.
    Last edited by Hawkwier; 02-25-2021 at 06:15 PM.

Community Member

Will the Anniversary Djinn be around through December 31st 2021 to exchange the Anniversary Token? (else what would be the point of the Coupon Code being available until then?) Some nice kit there, but I'd welcome being able to wait a bit before having to choose.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbett View Post
    Will the Anniversary Djinn be around through December 31st 2021 to exchange the Anniversary Token? (else what would be the point of the Coupon Code being available until then?) Some nice kit there, but I'd welcome being able to wait a bit before having to choose.
    That is what I'm wondering too. Loged into forum just to try and find any answer to this. Very nice items but I think I will want to level up my Isit to 30 first so I get a feeling for what I really do need. Found one helmet and a cloak that I liked, but as stated. If possible to wait to choose then the better...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast