Default U48.4 Preview 2: New Raid "The Dryad and the Demigod"

Disclaimer
    Everything seen on the preview server, Lamannia, is not final and is subject to change or removal before live release.

Update 48 Patch 4 is expected to debut the new Raid "The Dryad and the Demigod". It bears special mention that sound plays an important part in the experience of this new raid, in particular, the "Ambient Sound" volume channel. This is a cap level raid that is part of the Fables of the Feywild.

To access the Fables of the Feywild on the preview server, simply speak to Lord Poincelot in the center island of the Test Dojo to be granted preview server specific DDO points and then "purchase" any of the "Fables of the Feywild" Adventure Pack in the DDO Preview Store (you will likely need to use the search bar in the DDO Store).

The Dryad and the Demigod can be found by speaking to Hermia (the owl) in the test dojo.

Changes Since Preview 1
    • A deco pass has been done
    • A pass on animations/drama has been done
    • There are now multiple solutions to the puzzles
    • The objectives panel now displays what percentage of corruption Hawthorne is at. (Note: This may not be updating when she heals corruption levels currently)
    • Various bosses/mini-bosses have had their special attacks fleshed out
    • Hysram's dances no longer occur in a static order
    • Some enemy stating balancing has occurred
    • A pile of minor work

Known Issues
    • Currently you can not enter the raid unless you are level 30. Hermia will tell you you are on a raid timer if you speak to her while below level 30.
    • Teleporting inside the instance will cause certain voice music sections to terminate before finishing.
    • Disabling sound on focus will also cause these song sections to terminate early.
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!

NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

Community Member SpartanKiller13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Changes Since Preview 1
    • A deco pass has been done
    • A pass on animations/drama has been done
    • There are now multiple solutions to the puzzles
    • The objectives panel now displays what percentage of corruption Hawthorne is at. (Note: This may not be updating when she heals corruption levels currently)
    • Various bosses/mini-bosses have had their special attacks fleshed out
    • Hysram's dances no longer occur in a static order
    • Some enemy stating balancing has occurred
    • A pile of minor work
    I've never been able to get into Lama, so I can't speak to testing this raid myself. Still, given the initial comments I'm glad for all these changes

Variety is the spice of life, and repetition gets boring really fast lol. No more Baba 2nd hut run please
    -Khysiria of Cannith
    Quote Originally Posted by zehnvhex View Post
    Warlock is basically a ghetto Shiradi Sorc. You gives up some of the damage and self sustain for the ability to just hold down left click and yolo blast your way to victory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    It's DDO. There are probably 6 different types of Evil damage.

Community Member

Default feywild

Although is nice to have a new raid, it would be much better as a VIP even to be able to even purchase Feywild, I do not have a problem with the ddo store as i can purchase all the TP Shards potions etc. i have sent so many messages to SSG with answers like we will look into it. My suggestion is to get rid of that crappy store and put Feywild on sale in the ddo store so at least i can then purchase it !!