Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 134
  1. #1
    Associate Producer Cocomajobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    2,012

    Default U48.4 Preview 2: Raid Loot

    Disclaimer
    Everything seen on the preview server, Lamannia, is not final and is subject to change or removal before live release.

    Update 48 Patch 4 is expected to contain the following new named raid loot items located in the The Dryad and the Demigod. During this preview you can easily access this loot via "The Loot Guy" NPC located in the center of the Test Dojo.

    Blood of Blossoms Trinket
    Minimum Level: 29
    • Enhanced Ki +3
    • Wisdom +21
    • Insightful Wisdom +10
    • Sheltering +55
    • Blue Augment Slot
    • Green Augment Slot
    • Set Bonuses Eminence of Spring

    The Changestone Raid Trinket
    Minimum Level: 29
    • One of the following:
      • Strength
      • Dexterity
      • Constitution
      • Intelligence
      • Wisdom
      • Charisma
    • One of the following:
      • Doubleshot
      • Doublestrike
      • Accuracy
    • One of the following:
      • Seeker
      • Deception
      • Deadly
    • One of the following:
      • Speed
      • Insightful Deadly
      • Insightful Accuracy
    • Yellow Augment Slot
    • Green Augment Slot
    • Set Bonuses Eminence of Summer

    Bottled Rainstorm Trinket
    Minimum Level: 29
    • Quenched Your Cold and Lightning spells apply the debuff portion of Quench with no save.
    • Insightful Power of the Frozen Storm +109 Passive: Insightful Bonus to Cold and Electric Spell Power.
    • Quality Power of the Frozen Storm +54 Passive: Quality Bonus to Cold and Electric Spell Power.
    • Fire Resistance +83
    • Blue Augment Slot
    • Green Augment Slot
    • Set Bonuses Eminence of Autumn

    Icon of the Bitterwind Trinket
    Minimum Level: 29
    • Superior Heroism
    • Intimidate +22
    • Insightful Intimidate +11
    • Incite +193%
    • Yellow Augment Slot
    • Blue Augment Slot
    • Set Bonuses Eminence of Winter

    Rune Lodestone Necklace
    Minimum Level: 29
    • Sight Beyond Sight You can see through all veils, piercing magical and mundane defenses alike. +5% Enhancement bonus to Dodge Bypass.
    • Eversight You benefit from the spell True Seeing and are Immune to Blindness.
    • Pierce Cold Iron Provides the Pierce Cold Iron feat, allowing your equipped weapons to break Cold Iron DR.
    • Spell Saves +17
    • Blue Augment Slot
    • Green Augment Slot
    • Yellow Augment Slot
    • Set Bonuses Eminence of Winter

    Aspect of the Wild Hunt Helmet
    Minimum Level: 29
    • Teeth of Bone While in any Wild Shape or Shift, your weapons gain Piercing damage bypass and +1W.
    • Constitution +21
    • Insightful Doublestrike +11%
    • Elemental Resistance +45
    • Green Augment Slot
    • Yellow Augment Slot
    • Set Bonuses Eminence of Summer

    Driftwood Runearm
    Minimum Level: 29
    Shot Type: Salt Shot
    Maximum Charge Tier: 5
    Rune Arm Imbue: Tidal Shot VI

    • Insightful Impulse +109
    • Quality Impulse +54
    • Natural Armor Bonus +21
    • Corrosive Salt Guard
    • Green Augment Slot
    • Yellow Augment Slot
    • Set Bonuses Eminence of Autumn


    Hyrsam's Fiddle Orb
    Minimum Level: 29
    Minor Artifact: Max Filigree Slots 3
    Damage Dice: 1d4
    Critical Profile: 19-20/x2

    • Spellcasting Implement +29
    • Orb Bonus +15
    • Sounding On Harmful Spellcast: Do an additional 4 to 24 Sonic Damage.
    • Good Luck +5
    • Insightful Resonance +109
    • Quality Resonance +54
    • Inspiration of the Inferno While this Fiddle is equipped, you will use it to perform your Bardic Music.
    • Purple Augment Slot
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Set Bonuses Eminence of Spring

    The Magmatic Reaver Handaxe
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 7[1d6+3]
    Critical Profile: 19-20/x3
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Dripping with Magma This Obsidian weapon drips with magma on every swing. Your attacks have a high chance to deal very strong fire damage over time.
    • Keen V
    • Armor-Piercing +34%
    • Flamebitten On Hit: Applies a stack of Vulnerable (1% more damage for 3 seconds. This effect stacks up to 20 times, and loses one stack on expiration.). This effect may only occur on-hit once every two seconds. On Vorpa: Applies a stack of Ashcarred (-1 to all Saving Throws. Non-bosses also move and attack 5% slower. This effect stacks up to 5 times.)
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Purple Augment Slot

    Aerania, the Boltbow Long Bow
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 7[1d8+3]
    Critical Profile: 19-20/x3
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Alchemical Air Attunement Attacks and offensive spells have a small chance to deal massive electric damage.
    • Keen V
    • Elasticity This bow is strung with special fibers that cause it to occasionally launch arrows with shocking force. When rolling a 19 or 20 on a ranged attack, your critical multiplier is increased by +1.
    • Ranged Alacrity 25%
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Purple Augment Slot


    Staff of the Summer Solstice Quarterstaff
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 5[1d6+6]
    Critical Profile: 20/x2
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Spellcasting Implement +29
    • Titatnia's Warmth The Queen of Summer sends her regards... Attacks and offensive spells have a chance to grant 1000 temporary hitpoints. This has a one minute cooldown.
    • Purifying Flame Lore +32%
    • Power of the Flames of Purity +219 Passive: Equipment Bonus to Fire and Light Spell Power.
    • Sacred Spell Focus +2
    • Summer's Impertinence The heat of Summer surrounds you. +20% Enhancement bonus to critical damage with fire spells.
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Orange Augment Slot

    Raellia, the Frostblade Dagger
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 5[1d4+3]
    Critical Profile: 19-20/x2
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Spellcasting Implement +29
    • Frostblade This blade is made of pure ice and is surprisingly light to the touch. It bypasses the Incorporeal chances of Ethereal monsters innately.
    • Chilling 10d6
    • Icy Blast 10d6
    • Frostbite On Hit: Applies a stack of Vulnerable (1% more damage for 3 seconds. This effect stacks up to 20 times, and loses one stack on expiration.). This effect may only occur on-hit once every two seconds. On Vorpal: Applies a stack of Lethargy (-1 to all Saving Throws. Non-bosses also move and attack 5% slower. This effect stacks up to 5 times.)
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Orange Augment Slot

    Rauven of the Frost Long Sword
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 5[1d8+3]
    Critical Profile: 19-20/x2
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Spellcasting Implement +29
    • Frostblade This blade is made of pure ice and is surprisingly light to the touch. It bypasses the Incorporeal chances of Ethereal monsters innately.
    • Chilling 10d6
    • Icy Blast 10d6
    • Legendary Freezing Ice On hit, this has a chance of freezing your enemies in solid ice. Struck enemies must make a DC 100 Fortitude save or be frozen solid.
    • Frostbite On Hit: Applies a stack of Vulnerable (1% more damage for 3 seconds. This effect stacks up to 20 times, and loses one stack on expiration.). This effect may only occur on-hit once every two seconds. On Vorpal: Applies a stack of Lethargy (-1 to all Saving Throws. Non-bosses also move and attack 5% slower. This effect stacks up to 5 times.)
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Orange Augment Slot

    Valorius, the Flameblade Scimitar
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 5[1d6+3]
    Critical Profile: 18-20/x2
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Spellcasting Implement +29
    • Flameblade This blade is made of pure fire and is surprisingly light to the touch. It bypasses the Incorporeal chances of Ethereal monsters innately.
    • Fiery 10d6
    • Flaming Blast 10d6
    • Overwhelming Incineration This weapon stores the power of a raging inferno deep within. Occasionally, this destructive power comes to the surface, devastating enemies with overwhelming fire damage.
    • Legendary Blinding Embers This weapon sheds tiny embers that can impair a creature's sight. If you roll a 20 when attacking and confirm the critical hit, the target will become blinded by a burst of fiery sparks.
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Purple Augment Slot

    The Wicked Blade Khopesh
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 7.5[1d8+3]
    Critical Profile: 17-20/x3
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Fetters of Unreality This weapon is cruel and deadly, and leaves behind wounds that affect both the body and the soul. This weapon has a chance to inflict multiple stacks of Vulnerable.
    • Keen V
    • Sovereign Vorpal
    • Entropic 10d6
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Orange Augment Slot


    Esper, the Shadowblade Short Sword
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 5[1d6+3]
    Critical Profile: 19-20/x2
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Spellcasting Implement +29
    • Shadowblade This blade is made of pure force and is surprisingly light to the touch. It bypasses the Incorporeal chances of Ethereal monsters innately.
    • Impactful 10d6
    • Force Blast 10d6
    • Sovereign Nightmares On Vorpal Hit: If your target has below 5,000 Hit Points, a burst of pure terror emanates from this weapon, snuffing out its life as if it were the subject of a Phantasmal Killer spell. If your target has above 5,000 Hit Points, they instead take significant Force damage.
    • Constricting Nightmare Enemies struck by this weapon are stricken with a horrible fear of death, reducing their Physical Resistance and Magical Resistance by 10.
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Orange Augment Slot

    Leafblade Shuriken
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 5[1d2+3]
    Critical Profile: 20/x2
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Currently a work in progress but the loot guy on Lamannia has it in stock so thought it worth mentioning in the notes.
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Purple Augment Slot


    Feareater Purple Augment Minimum Level 28
    Drag this augment into a slot to upgrade an item to provide a Sovereign Nightmares. On Vorpal Hit: If your target has below 5,000 Hit Points, a burst of pure terror emanates from this weapon, snuffing out its life as if it were the subject of a Phantasmal Killer spell. If your target has above 5,000 Hit Points, they instead take significant Force damage.

    Emerald of Bitter Wounds Green Augment Minimum Level 28
    Drag this augment into a slot to upgrade an item to provide a Boon of Undeath. Every time a character wearing a Boon of Undeath item is struck in combat, an Inflict Light Wounds spell will be cast on the character. This augment can only go in a Green Augment Slot.

    Dismagicka Orange Augment Minimum Level 28
    Drag this augment into a slot to upgrade an item to provide a Shattermantle effect. When a Shattermantle weapon strikes a foe that has spell resistance, the value of that spell resistance is reduced by 3 for 9 seconds. A foe can only have its SR reduced by one Shattermantle effect at a time. This augment can only go in an Orange Augment Slot.
    Tell me about any and all bugs you encounter by clicking here!


    NOTE: Submitting a bug in this manner is not a quick fix for past occurrences; it is instead a means of bringing issues to our attention to prevent future occurrences for both you and others. Providing detailed information, especially specifics about your account and character as well as what steps you took leading up to the issue, are critical to us being able to pinpoint the cause of any problems you have encountered.

  2. #2
    Community Member Epicsoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    177

    Default

    Thanks for listening to feedback.
    Epicsoul | Omnisoul | Ultrasoul - Assistant to the Regional Manager of Lava Divers

  3. #3
    Community Member Stravix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Aerania, the Boltbow Long Bow
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 7[1d8+3]
    Critical Profile: 19-20/x3
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Alchemical Air Attunement Attacks and offensive spells have a small chance to deal massive electric damage.
    • Keen V
    • Elasticity This bow is strung with special fibers that cause it to occasionally launch arrows with shocking force. When rolling a 19 or 20 on a ranged attack, your critical multiplier is increased by +1.
    • Ranged Alacrity 25%
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Purple Augment Slot

    Now THAT is a raid bow.

  4. #4
    Community Member Yamani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the states
    Posts
    1,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post


    Aerania, the Boltbow Long Bow
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 7[1d8+3]
    Critical Profile: 19-20/x3
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Alchemical Air Attunement Attacks and offensive spells have a small chance to deal massive electric damage.
    • Keen V
    • Elasticity This bow is strung with special fibers that cause it to occasionally launch arrows with shocking force. When rolling a 19 or 20 on a ranged attack, your critical multiplier is increased by +1.
    • Ranged Alacrity 25%
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Purple Augment Slot
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Added even later: Ignore this add, I am the dumb.

  5. #5
    Founder Cashiry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bondurant, Iowa
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Disclaimer
    Icon of the Bitterwind Trinket
    Minimum Level: 29
    • Superior Heroism
    • Intimidate +22
    • Insightful Intimidate +11
    • Incite +193%
    • Yellow Augment Slot
    • Blue Augment Slot
    • Set Bonuses Eminence of Winter

    Please change the Insightful Intimidate +11 to Quality Intimidate +6..

    Why have two Insightful Intimidate Items in the same set? Nocturne Ring has Command (Insight +10)
    Roving Guns - Sarlona
    Cashery

  6. #6
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sarlona
    Posts
    2,754

    Default

    Could the Bastard Sword come back?

    Melee artificers and vanguards struggle at cap. Having a fantastic item for them would help with build diversity.
    Sarlona: Tobril | Syg | Trogbril

  7. #7
    Community Member MistaMagic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,091

    Default

    Nice to see that bow, khopesh and shuri users have one back, was hoping for the light xbow but I supose we cant have everything
    Ozzgood 45, 48, 24, 39, 110. Ozzbad 39, 42, 17, 38, 86. Ozzugly 45, 48, 21, 36, 119. EvilOzz 40, 48, 12, 39, 116. Ozzistheworst 38, 38, 15, 6, 58. and Alts on Khyber
    Past Lives: Heroic, Epic, Iconic, Racial., Reaper Points,
    Started Playing DDO In February 2010

  8. #8
    Community Member Stravix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobril View Post
    Could the Bastard Sword come back?

    Melee artificers and vanguards struggle at cap. Having a fantastic item for them would help with build diversity.
    As someone who loves Van, I would love there to be a 7[W] Daxe, as we already have a good assortment of Bastard Swords available, and Van prefers Daxe to BS anyway, so I was hopeful that it would swap to Daxe, but removal is the worst case scenario.

    Any chance on the fewtwisted raid chest and shoving a few of the weapons in there?

  9. #9
    Founder & Super Hero Arkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    9,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post

    Blood of Blossoms Trinket
    Minimum Level: 29
    • Enhanced Ki +3
    • Wisdom +21
    • Insightful Wisdom +10
    • Sheltering +55
    • Blue Augment Slot
    • Green Augment Slot
    • Set Bonuses Eminence of Spring
    Still wish this could have been part of the Eminence of Summer set.



    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    The Changestone Raid Trinket
    Minimum Level: 29
    • One of the following:
      • Strength
      • Dexterity
      • Constitution
      • Intelligence
      • Wisdom
      • Charisma
    • One of the following:
      • Doubleshot
      • Doublestrike
      • Accuracy
    • One of the following:
      • Seeker
      • Deception
      • Deadly
    • One of the following:
      • Speed
      • Insightful Deadly
      • Insightful Accuracy
    • Yellow Augment Slot
    • Green Augment Slot
    • Set Bonuses Eminence of Summer
    Still think this will be awful if its powers are randomly generated.



    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    The Magmatic Reaver Handaxe
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 7[1d6+3]
    Critical Profile: 19-20/x3
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Dripping with Magma This Obsidian weapon drips with magma on every swing. Your attacks have a high chance to deal very strong fire damage over time.
    • Keen V
    • Armor-Piercing +34%
    • Flamebitten On Hit: Applies a stack of Vulnerable (1% more damage for 3 seconds. This effect stacks up to 20 times, and loses one stack on expiration.). This effect may only occur on-hit once every two seconds. On Vorpa: Applies a stack of Ashcarred (-1 to all Saving Throws. Non-bosses also move and attack 5% slower. This effect stacks up to 5 times.)
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Purple Augment Slot
    A raid Handaxe. Joy.

    No love for you Dwarves, apparently!

    Please change this to a Dwarven War Axe.



    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Aerania, the Boltbow Long Bow
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 7[1d8+3]
    Critical Profile: 19-20/x3
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Alchemical Air Attunement Attacks and offensive spells have a small chance to deal massive electric damage.
    • Keen V
    • Elasticity This bow is strung with special fibers that cause it to occasionally launch arrows with shocking force. When rolling a 19 or 20 on a ranged attack, your critical multiplier is increased by +1.
    • Ranged Alacrity 25%
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Purple Augment Slot
    Ok, a Raid bow. That's great. Thanks!

    On question, though.

    Does the 25% Ranged Alacrity means it's only going to fire 3% faster than if you had the Haste effect on you?



    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    The Wicked Blade Khopesh
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 7.5[1d8+3]
    Critical Profile: 17-20/x3
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Fetters of Unreality This weapon is cruel and deadly, and leaves behind wounds that affect both the body and the soul. This weapon has a chance to inflict multiple stacks of Vulnerable.
    • Keen V
    • Sovereign Vorpal
    • Entropic 10d6
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Orange Augment Slot
    Thank you for re-adding the Khopesh. I'd run the raid to get this (and the bow).



    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Leafblade Shuriken
    Minimum Level: 29
    Damage Dice: 5[1d2+3]
    Critical Profile: 20/x2
    Enhancement Bonus: +15

    • Currently a work in progress but the loot guy on Lamannia has it in stock so thought it worth mentioning in the notes.
    • Red Augment Slot
    • Purple Augment Slot
    Hopefully, this will have Keen V (amongst other nice things) on it.



    Quote Originally Posted by Cocomajobo View Post
    Feareater Purple Augment Minimum Level 28
    Drag this augment into a slot to upgrade an item to provide a Sovereign Nightmares. On Vorpal Hit: If your target has below 5,000 Hit Points, a burst of pure terror emanates from this weapon, snuffing out its life as if it were the subject of a Phantasmal Killer spell. If your target has above 5,000 Hit Points, they instead take significant Force damage.

    Emerald of Bitter Wounds Green Augment Minimum Level 28
    Drag this augment into a slot to upgrade an item to provide a Boon of Undeath. Every time a character wearing a Boon of Undeath item is struck in combat, an Inflict Light Wounds spell will be cast on the character. This augment can only go in a Green Augment Slot.

    Dismagicka Orange Augment Minimum Level 28
    Drag this augment into a slot to upgrade an item to provide a Shattermantle effect. When a Shattermantle weapon strikes a foe that has spell resistance, the value of that spell resistance is reduced by 3 for 9 seconds. A foe can only have its SR reduced by one Shattermantle effect at a time. This augment can only go in an Orange Augment Slot.
    There's still gonna be raid augments, huh?

    Hmm...

    Hopefully, they won't be taking up space for the other raid items in the end chest/s. Maybe they're in other chests in the raid?



    Quote Originally Posted by Tobril View Post
    Could the Bastard Sword come back?

    Melee artificers and vanguards struggle at cap. Having a fantastic item for them would help with build diversity.
    Agreed.

    Replace the dagger (we have enough great raid daggers already) with the Bastard Sword, please.
    Last edited by Arkat; 02-16-2021 at 01:51 PM.
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown
    *12609*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

  10. #10
    Community Member Rhegnok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cashiry View Post
    Please change the Insightful Intimidate +11 to Quality Intimidate +6..

    Why have two Insightful Intimidate Items in the same set? Nocturne Ring has Command (Insight +10)
    An idea that was presented during the Dev event of preview 1 was to change the Insightful Intimidate +11 to Exceptional Intimidate +11 to free high-intim tanks from the Stolen Signet of ir'Wynarn. That comment was received well by the devs and we were told that Lynnabel was working on exactly that change already. I'm surprised it is not in this preview, but that is an expected change.
    Snuffy
    Member of the Crimson Eagles
    Khyber

  11. #11
    Community Member Stravix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    Ok, a Raid bow. That's great. Thanks!

    On question, though.

    Does the 25% Ranged Alacrity means it's only going to fire 3% faster than if you had the Haste effect on you?

    both Haxe and Daxe are in short supply, so while I would love this to be a Daxe myself, a Haxe is good IMO, and should be kept as such (unless we could get a way to swap it to the other, kinda like Blackrazor and Soulrazor, but that kinda just feels like a dream at this point)

    But to the point with the bow. The answer is yes, for now. If memory serves they mentioned something about animation changes to happen alongside HW so the alacrity issue would be a non-issue, but don't quote me as it's been a while since it's initial tease and my memory is fuzzy.

  12. #12
    Founder Cashiry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Bondurant, Iowa
    Posts
    1,389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhegnok View Post
    An idea that was presented during the Dev event of preview 1 was to change the Insightful Intimidate +11 to Exceptional Intimidate +11 to free high-intim tanks from the Stolen Signet of ir'Wynarn. That comment was received well by the devs and we were told that Lynnabel was working on exactly that change already. I'm surprised it is not in this preview, but that is an expected change.
    That's what it is currently on Lamania.. it must not have been changed in the notes.
    Roving Guns - Sarlona
    Cashery

  13. #13
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    39

    Default

    I like this. Really do. Love to see the feedback being implemented, but lost the Bastard Sword (changed to Longsword based on Lynnabel in the previous lammania) and didn't gain the Sceptre of Titania back. I liked having the Quality Devotion on that sceptre. It made sense and it would've helped the healers out a bit after losing the belt, but oh well. Can't get everything we want.

    Nice job team, good work.
    Last edited by Azoyhn; 02-16-2021 at 01:58 PM.

  14. #14
    Community Member Yamani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in the states
    Posts
    1,592

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post

    Ok, a Raid bow. That's great. Thanks!

    On question, though.

    Does the 25% Ranged Alacrity means it's only going to fire 3% faster than if you had the Haste effect on you?
    Atm no, as bows cap out at around 22% at 30. After the bow pass yea?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Added even later: Ignore this add, I am the dumb.

  15. #15
    Community Member Hawkwier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    793

    Default

    Positive changes generally. Changestone needs reworking though. Either that or drop it entirely and make room for another weapon.

  16. #16
    Founder & Super Hero Arkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    9,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamani View Post
    Atm no, as bows cap out at around 22% at 30. After the bow pass yea?
    So that mod is useless now and marginally useful in the future.

    I see.

    Maybe raising it to 30% Alacrity (or some other appropriate percentage) would be more helpful to bow users? Just spitballing here.
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown
    *12609*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

  17. #17
    Community Member apep1412's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    357

    Default

    Should Hyrsam's Fiddle have a second set bonus to match other Feywild artifacts?

  18. #18
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhegnok View Post
    An idea that was presented during the Dev event of preview 1 was to change the Insightful Intimidate +11 to Exceptional Intimidate +11 to free high-intim tanks from the Stolen Signet of ir'Wynarn. That comment was received well by the devs and we were told that Lynnabel was working on exactly that change already. I'm surprised it is not in this preview, but that is an expected change.
    It is in here. It is +11 exceptional already. I'm on Lamma.

  19. #19
    Community Member Khurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,875

    Default

    Magmatic Reaver (Hand Axe)looks like the blade is facing backwards.
    The Wicked Blade (Khopesh) doesn't have a new graphic

  20. #20
    Founder & Super Hero Arkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wyoming
    Posts
    9,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stravix View Post
    both Haxe and Daxe are in short supply, so while I would love this to be a Daxe myself, a Haxe is good IMO, and should be kept as such (unless we could get a way to swap it to the other, kinda like Blackrazor and Soulrazor, but that kinda just feels like a dream at this point).
    It would be nice if they'd keep supporting the Schism Crafting system.
    Last edited by Arkat; 02-16-2021 at 02:42 PM.
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown
    *12609*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload