Community Member

Default Lava Divers Dom, Gunga, Sno, Ying, Gisty, and Speedy 6 man R10 Strahd

There is nothing better to do on a lazy Saturday than jump into r10 Curse of Strahd with only 6 people on your team. Gisty, Speedy, Ying, Sno, Gunga, and Dom really crushed it. Well played bois!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lava_Diver View Post
    There is nothing better to do on a lazy Saturday than jump into r10 Curse of Strahd with only 6 people on your team.
    Ah yes, lazy XD

gj guys, both with the raid and that screenshot aesthetic :D

The screenshots are amazing. Hopefully there is one without the UI on it? If so, submit it for Screenshot of the Week consideration.

BTW...how did Gunga re-enter on Reaper difficulty? I didn't think that was possible.
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown
    *12609*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post
    snip

BTW...how did Gunga re-enter on Reaper difficulty? I didn't think that was possible.
    Ouch, lolz.

Still, nice run guys. Gz.

Cheers,
    Titus.
    Beste, Titus. | playing since 2009 | Don't do the fun wrong | New to Orien? Join the ingame Titan Channel | Soko Irrlicht freut sich immer über neue Mitglieder | Deutscher Discord | Orien Raiding Discord Toons: Titus Ovid , Bruder, Upload, Zzed, (Rubbel)

Quote Originally Posted by Arkat View Post

Gunga's internet went out so he DC'd. When he came back, it said he re-entered and he couldn't see anything on the XP report or any of the quest objectives. Him "re-entering" didn't provide any advantages btw.

Quote Originally Posted by czzar_mystdragon View Post
    Gunga's internet went out so he DC'd. When he came back, it said he re-entered and he couldn't see anything on the XP report or any of the quest objectives.
    Thanks. Just more weirdness, then.

I'm not surprised.
    "A wise person chooses the right road; a fool takes the wrong one." - Author unknown
    *12609*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynnabel View Post
    Hi Welcome

The Curse of Strahd is my favorite raid in the game, by far. I don't ever see SSG outdoing themselves.

Comp:

Aasimar 20 Barb tank
    17 FvS/3 Fighter healer, with Divine Intervention
    Aasimar 20 Sorc, all DC no DPS in Magister. Twisted Renewal for the healer.
    11 Rogue/6 Ranger/3 Bard Thrower in Fury of the Wild
    20 Rogue Assassin in Shadowdancer
    9 Druid/8 Fighter/3 Monk wolf for Knock the Sky and Jade Strike, in Fatesinger

Everyone has 156 reaper points. And yes, the HP mattered. There was one point where our tank got nearly one-shot from full to 63 HP. Same with our healer.

Took us 8 (?) attempts to complete, after stumbling through R7 on the first try a few weeks ago (been a while since we had stepped into Strahd). During our completion, we wiped and recovered 4 times before the heart was completed (including once inside the heart), and once during the card phase. The staircase with lag is hair-pulling brutal. If I had a heart seed for every time I died to the spikes without ever being in the spikes . . .

We ended up changing builds around from R7:

Dom (tank) was originally 20 Paladin. 2k more HP as Barb made a noticeable difference.

Gunga (thrower) was originally an 11/8/1 wolf. After all of us dying one too many times from skulls and living spells pewpewing within the stairwell spikes, and the living spells in the mist during the heart phase, this worked out well. Also, Sno stopped complaining about keeping Dust up.

Speedy (healer) used ~40 mana pots. Swapped from healing wall to DI, which prevents death from Strahd's curse and from the mists during the heart phase. The latter allowed our tank to run into the mists to grab aggro.
    DPS solves all problems. R10 or bust. Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi

Community Member

Nice job guys!
    Stratis on Khyber

Solo/duo raids and solo R10s. Come see what a bard can do.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq7...2ixwFkkmzBAvQw

DPS solves all problems. R10 or bust. Khyber: Ying-1, Kobeyashi