Default DDO Players News - The Music Of DDO/LOTRO Crossover Special With LOTRO Players News

This is a very special episode of the podcast this week! We have the very first crossover with our sister site LOTRO Players News!

Drac is joined by LOTRO Players News Hosts Pineleaf (Also of DDO Players) and Teriadwyn we have a chat with several members of the Standing Stone Games Team

• Community Manager Cordovan
    • Bill Champagne LOTRO Lead QA (Darth Celtics)/LOTRO/DDO Music Composer
    • Artemist Content Designer/Music Composer

We cover a wide range of music topics, form LOTRO to DDO we also spend the last part of the show talking about the new DDO Raid "The Dryad and the Demigod" and how music plays a major part in the raid!

• LOTRO music talk starts about 15:00 minute mark
    • DDO music talk starts about 27:15 minute mark
    • DDO Raid talk starts about 40:15 minute mark

Listen/Watch/Listen/Dowload/Stream
    "Denn Die Toten Reiten Schnell"
    "For The Dead Travel Fast"

Community Manager

Thanks for doing this!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter YouTube
    Join us on Twitch!
    Hello from Standing Stone Games! Facebook Twitter
    For Support: https://help.standingstonegames.com

Nice work guys! Really enjoy the songs spliced into the audio, I've heard a couple of the podcasts with interviews with Bill Champagne but it was nice to be able to 'put a face to a tune' to know which songs he actually made. Really nice story too that got into doing what he really enjoys with the round of layoffs back in 2015 or so.
    Start cross server trading and profit!
    Characters: Grandern Marn / Yazmirr Grezztl / Vexir Bristleblade / Zappinaizah Subatrumpf Server: Orien Guild: Faca na Caveira
    New to the Orien server? Type "/joinchannel Titan" into the chat window and join some lively DDO discussion! Happy to help out with any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandern_Marn View Post
    Nice work guys! Really enjoy the songs spliced into the audio, I've heard a couple of the podcasts with interviews with Bill Champagne but it was nice to be able to 'put a face to a tune' to know which songs he actually made. Really nice story too that got into doing what he really enjoys with the round of layoffs back in 2015 or so.
    Thanks! I thought about not adding the music, but I figured if I would add just a bit of the song, it would bring more the interview...
    "Denn Die Toten Reiten Schnell"
    "For The Dead Travel Fast"