Default Q&A with devs on Weekly Livestreams request

I can't always watch the weekly Wednesday live streams (WWLS) when it's live, however one thing I noticed on the last one with Sev is that he seemed to wanted to answer questions but due to the format and timing we got less that we could have. Had questions been posted in advance and perhaps voted on by community. Watching/listening to the WWLS now for this weeks bonus (thanks for the TLDW post) I did hear that Sev may be poised again to share some info along with this years Producers letter. If questions were taken in advance I think it would allow others not able to make it to the WWLS to participate and allow Sev to identify the questions he can/wants to answer and how much time to spend on a given topic.

I understand we have forums, twitter, facebook, reddit, vault etc. to post on it would be nice to pick one advertise on the others to reduce duplicates etc. my 2 coppers.

The only question/ topic I would like to hear more about is what additional measures are being taken to address lag and improve performance issues a topic summed up nicely by Cetus in his post about it.

Its a great idea but getting people to agree on the questions would never happen. The last time DDO Cast asked for questions for their "Ask the Devs" and it seemed they cherry-picked the questions for things they felt or knew the devs would want to talk about anyway. Not that I blame them, I'm sure they have limited time with the team and needed to make the most of the opportunity. However, the way it got streamlined down... well never mind, I just won't bother posting any questions to that again.

I also don't have much luck getting questions answered on twitch perhaps because my questions are more niche... cosmetics, Monster Manuals, various lore, assorted less critical bugs, permanent hireling questions or cosmetic pet ideas, rarely item concepts that I still WANT like Returning Throwing Mug, Meat Shield or new emotes.

I would pay 995 points for a package of new emotes that doubles what we can do now. Throw in a way for my characters to have access to all the racial dances and to heck with it I'll pay 1995 points. I would love, love, love for my drow or my tiefling to do the half-elf ballet move. I was paying attention to that 402 Chronicle question about emotes. The players came up with some absolutely fantastic ideas... fishing, blowing bubbles, AFK, reading, facepalm, play dead, juggle, finger guns, rolling dice.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd

Aelonwy, I am glad when you and others ask questions about the cosmetics and assorted items. I have the same questions sometimes; but others it didn't occur to me how cool some of those things would be until you asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Roberdt View Post
    Aelonwy, I am glad when you and others ask questions about the cosmetics and assorted items. I have the same questions sometimes; but others it didn't occur to me how cool some of those things would be until you asked.
    Thanks. I appreciate reading that.
    Blood Scented Axe Body Spray (Thelanis)
    Aelonwy - Wydavir - Metaluscious - Aertimys - Phantastique - Kaelaria - Lunaura - Aelurawynn - Saurscha - Crystalorn - Aurvaeyn - Vaelyns - Wyllowynd