Community Member

Default Another past life order question

Hi all,

I wanted to know if the following wiki statement is true about Warlock over Druid:

Warlock is currently dominant over Druid when their levels are tied, despite Druid being released before Warlock. This is confirmed by the order presented at the Life-Shaper, and also Warlock is the icon displayed in the party panel in a tie. It has been stated that Druid and Warlock will be switched in the upcoming U45, to be verified when that goes live.

I'm currently doing heroic past lives as a 10 warlock/ 10 other, and I wanted to confirm that the order of Druid was actually fixed before I do a 10/10 split (meaning that if I do a 10 warlock/10 Druid I would actually get the Druid pastlife).

Has this change (supposedly in U45) been verified?

Thanks!
    Nico

Good question, that comment on the Wiki has been bothering me for a while now every time I see it.

(And while (I assume) Tentacles is a loss you'd feel, it's not a dealbreaker; until this is answered, just start down the path, and if you need to you can stop at 'lock 9 and add in Wiz or Barb 1 and go about your business. Lock is plenty strong, even without Tentacles. )
    The Basics of DDO / "Select Adventure Pack" Sales & "How to choose an Adventure Pack"

"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." Bill Murray

really good question. i don't know but i think rolling an iconic 1 something \ 7 warlock \ 7 druid and have a look at the class icon could help maybe? or a veteran lvl 7, 1 something and 3 -3 duh, faster, silly me

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by C-Dog View Post
    Good question, that comment on the Wiki has been bothering me for a while now every time I see it.

(And while (I assume) Tentacles is a loss you'd feel, it's not a dealbreaker; until this is answered, just start down the path, and if you need to you can stop at 'lock 9 and add in Wiz or Barb 1 and go about your business. Lock is plenty strong, even without Tentacles. )
    Yeah, I saw the note on the forum post from Steelstar that it was supposed to be fixed by U45, but the U45 notes don't seem to include this. You said it right, I go to 10 for tentacles, but I like the idea of chucking a barb in there for speed if I don't want to risk having to buy a +1 lesser heart (not an option Id want to do). At lev 10, spellpower goes through the roof in heroic and tentacles is really nice for holding mobs, but I guess I can invest in Greater Color Spray as well from Feydark Illusionist now(it just doesn't do DOT like tentacles, but that's ok).

It would be nice if a Dev could clear this up though.

Thanks,
    Nico

Anyone? Bueller?...
    The Basics of DDO / "Select Adventure Pack" Sales & "How to choose an Adventure Pack"

"It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." Bill Murray

I just made a 1 Sorc / 3 Warlock / 3 Druid, class icon comes up Druid.
    Kobold sentient jewel still hate you.